Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Leaving Islam and other globhomo shit

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
★★
Well I never thought I'd write this, but I'm leaving Islam. I don't consider myself a Muslim anymore. The hypocrisy of these fucks is beyond measure, and the absolute state of the ummah in Australia is kekfuel.

I converted in 2018. I wasn't good in the start, but I did cut out alcohol from my life. And always did some prayer and usually attended friday jummah, but I regularly used hookers in the meantime.

For the last 8 months, I got into it. Trying to observe the sunnah, attending quranic class, doing an Arabic course, and doing 5 times prayer daily. I also started doing jamaat, where you go from one mosque to another, sleep in the mosque, do dawah, prayer, communal meals etc. I did a 2 day one, then a 40 day one, and I was signed up for the 120 day one which is required by the movement. And during this, I started having doubts, just like the thousands of ex-Muslims here too.

I was just doing a 5 day jamaat this last month. And it's all right, until you start getting to know the stuff.
  1. I heard this story from one brother on the mosque planning council. He said the madrassa teacher at a mosque in Melbourne was a pedohpile who was fucking young kids. He came to Australia on a visa, and got a job teaching Arabic and Qur'an to boys in the Mosque madrassa. The mosque didn’t comply with blue card child protection laws or with any national police checks. Anyway, the madrassa teacher was regularly raping one young kid. Turns out when the parents and the mosque discovered this, they just told him to get out, and ostracized him from the community. They didn't even make a police report or escalate it to police action. Now this pedo has gone to NZ and from what the brother said, he is probably still doing it over there.
  2. I haven't been chadfishing much, but I literally saw a Muslim I know in real life, on grindr with the chadfish account I use to target ftm trannies. While this hypocrite is giving talks on jumaah about the important of the deen, he is been a faggot in his private life.
  3. The obsession with cleanliness. Before you enter a mosque, you must complete wudu or purification of yourself. Wear clean clothes, wash hands, feet, face, mouth etc. The same goes before you can touch a Quran. Anyway, recently during jamaat, the jamaat organiser goes from the bathroom to the kitchen and starts cooking for everyone. He didn't even clean his hands. How do I know that? Because the water to the wash basin in the bathroom was switched off. I was in the process of replacing the plumbing tape and washer thread that day. Everyone had to wash at the outside tap down the front stairs but this jamaat organizer didn’t. All the brothers who ate that meal got sick. We were all vomiting our guts out in the garden. I went to the hospital and spent the night there, and was told it was food poisoning or a stomach bug. The hypocrisy of these fuckheads to say you must be clean to touch Quran or to pray at mosque, then they don't observe their own hygiene when preparing food. Same goes for their belief that you must use a certain hand to wipe. On that topic, I've been to the homes of many brothers, and they literally live in pigsties, with uncleaned bathrooms and filthy kitchens. Even my fucking shed is cleaner than their suburban homes. I find it funny that those hypocrites raise families in said shitholes. Another time I went to clean the bathroom at a different mosque during a jamaat and it was disgusting. The 2 other Muslims I was with said fuck it let's just hose it all. So we got the fire hose from the maintenance room, and just connected it up to a water tank then connected it to this pump I have on the rear of my ute. We pushed the hose through the bathroom window and sprayed it everywhere. Anyway, we sprayed a loose tile for too long and it fell off and all these cockroaches start running out. Turns out the whole building was infested with cockroaches and mice in the walls and roof :feelspuke:
From someone who had advocated for Sharia law and a caliphate, I’ll now be an apostate. The thing is the more you around Muslims, the more you learn about the deen, the more you question it.

Islam is getting absolutely pozzed by globhomo. I cannot tell you how many Muslim visitors I’ve picked up at the airport and driven to their hotel or wherever they are staying. You drop them off, and give them your number and the number of the local mosque/imam. They will come to mosque maybe once, but you’ll never see them again. And when you run into them at the shops or doctor’s clinic months later, and start talking you’ll hear what has happened. It usually follows the same story:

• The daughter gets a phone, and goes to An Australian university. She becomes a slut and dates kuffar chads.
  • The son goes to university to study engineering or some STEM shit. He Islamaxxes a bit but he finds it hard to live in Islamic life when he is surrounded by globhomo. These are all sub-8 manlets in a country of surfer chads (aka Chadstralia). I should invite them to incels.is instead of to mosque.
  • The father is usually highly educated, most of them have masters or PhDs. But even in Australia on their salary it is hard to afford to own a home and raise a family. So their wives are forced to get a job. When the women are exposed to the workplace, they become Westernised sluts. The marriage ends, divorce rape happens, the wife and children stay in Chadstralia, and the father/husband goes back to India/Pakistan or Bangladesh where he was originally from.
I had a conversation only last week while on jamaat with a uni student from Oman. This guy said something that stuck with me. The only people who go to Mosque in Arab countries are the elderly or those who are close to death. He said Islam in Oman and UAE and other areas of the Arabian peninsula, is used to distract the elderly, and to control the masses, while their leaders loot the country’s oil wealth and have drug fueled sex orgies with foreign prostitutes.

Well the same thing can be said about Australia. The only people who attend Mosque here are in these categories:
  • Thrice a year crowd: they attend on weddings, deaths and for Ramada. Other than that you never see them.
  • Regulars. These are the elderly mainly and are always few in number. They’re genuinely good people but I think they too struggle to live such a life surrounded by kuffar globhomo.
  • Foreign uni students from overseas. From what I’ve encountered, these are always Muslims from the Arab world, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh or even Somalia. They attend mosque because it is the social centre of the Muslim community, and that is their attempt to stay involved with people from their own culture/country. And when I say it is only guys, it is. Female uni students from those countries in Australia are getting railed by white chad on tinder.
My biggest regret? Giving money to a Muslim brother so he could go do his jihad. The brother announced at prayer group he was going to Lebanon. This was just after the Israeli attack. Anyway, we all donated enough for his flight. We don’t hear anything from him for weeks, then it’s announced in the news that he has been killed in an Israeli airstrike in Lebanon, we even got a federal police car visit the mosque to ask questions about his death. The guy never stood a chance against a superior enemy warplane. It doesn’t matter how strong his iman is, he never even got a chance to shoot a kike before he died. He might still be alive if we didn’t help pay his flight.

The only thing I still like about Islam is its hatred of kuffar. But if you can’t even control your own women, how are you supposed to control the world?

I won’t be going back to mosque, I don’t even think I’ll pray again. Guess I’m now an apostate.

Chadfish will be back this week too.

Brutal "wash you're hands before handling the toilet paper" pill!

I haven't been chadfishing much, but I literally saw a Muslim I know in real life, on grindr with the chadfish account I use to target ftm trannies. While this hypocrite is giving talks on jumaah about the important of the deen, he is been a faggot in his private life.
Most Christians and "holier than thou" people are like this, all hypocrites hiding dark secrets

Another thing, Allah = YHWH, you're literally a slave to whatever entity calls itself a "jealous god"

Last edited:
Forgot the final point.
The main thing in islam is submission to Allah, and to reach jannah is the highest reward. There is an angel on one shoulder and another on the other writing everything down, seeing everything you do. So you have to live your life according to lots of shitty rules and the good acts must outweigh the bad acts you do. This leaves you doing lots of stuff for Muslims.
The main thing is as jamaat we'd go to some old Muslim's house. Mow the lawn, do anything that is needed. I can do plumbing and landscaping and have down heaps of stuff like that. But when in a few months time the mosque needs something from them, suddenly they are unaialable or unable to help.
The greatest example was a muslim hypocrite set up a butcher shop. He said he was tight on shekels, so a Muslim carpenter and a few wothers ncluding me went around to outfit the shop. We lived on premises for a week working on it, installing cabinets, tiling, painting etc. When it was all done, he only paid for materials, not labour costs. Anyway, a few months later, that mosque had a BBQ. The Mosque purchased the meat from said butcher, it was several $$$ worth. A few days after I heard from the imam that the butcher has sent an invoice for his labour costs when he was cooking the meat at the BBQ, everyone else there was a volunteer. For some reason he thought his time at the BBQ was worthy of pay. The based imam told him to fuck off. Anyway, when that news spread, the butcher's business lost all its Muslim customers and closed.

Most Christians and "holier than thou" people are like this, all hypocrites hiding dark secrets

Another thing, Allah = YHWH, you're literally a slave to whatever entity calls itself a "jealous god"
Agreed. All religions are designed to enslave people to some ruler or kike controller.

make a decision based off the contents of the religion (holy book, prophets' actions, etc) not the followers.

Honeslty wtf are there muslims in Oz in the first place.

But yeah it's hard to stay religious when nobody seems to actually believe in it (except your mom). Muslim girls, just like the christian girls so full on hoe mode and only want top %20, religious or not.

Going to church and praying was just a waste of time.

Muslims are shit as everyone. I am technically an apostate since I don’t believe in god but I still identify as Muslim (trans Muslim) cause I hate foids.

To be Muslim you don’t have to go all in. I just go to the mosque during Eid with my dad JFL, I don’t do anything else that’s Muslim. Everyone still regards me as Muslim.

Bro you did too much, also you went the extreme route. God is real and islam is perfect but these shitskins ruin everything they touch.

Well I never thought I'd write this, but I'm leaving Islam. I don't consider myself a Muslim anymore. The hypocrisy of these fucks is beyond measure, and the absolute state of the ummah in Australia is kekfuel.

I converted in 2018. I wasn't good in the start, but I did cut out alcohol from my life. And always did some prayer and usually attended friday jummah, but I regularly used hookers in the meantime.

For the last 8 months, I got into it. Trying to observe the sunnah, attending quranic class, doing an Arabic course, and doing 5 times prayer daily. I also started doing jamaat, where you go from one mosque to another, sleep in the mosque, do dawah, prayer, communal meals etc. I did a 2 day one, then a 40 day one, and I was signed up for the 120 day one which is required by the movement. And during this, I started having doubts, just like the thousands of ex-Muslims here too.

I was just doing a 5 day jamaat this last month. And it's all right, until you start getting to know the stuff.
  1. I heard this story from one brother on the mosque planning council. He said the madrassa teacher at a mosque in Melbourne was a pedohpile who was fucking young kids. He came to Australia on a visa, and got a job teaching Arabic and Qur'an to boys in the Mosque madrassa. The mosque didn’t comply with blue card child protection laws or with any national police checks. Anyway, the madrassa teacher was regularly raping one young kid. Turns out when the parents and the mosque discovered this, they just told him to get out, and ostracized him from the community. They didn't even make a police report or escalate it to police action. Now this pedo has gone to NZ and from what the brother said, he is probably still doing it over there.
  2. I haven't been chadfishing much, but I literally saw a Muslim I know in real life, on grindr with the chadfish account I use to target ftm trannies. While this hypocrite is giving talks on jumaah about the important of the deen, he is been a faggot in his private life.
  3. The obsession with cleanliness. Before you enter a mosque, you must complete wudu or purification of yourself. Wear clean clothes, wash hands, feet, face, mouth etc. The same goes before you can touch a Quran. Anyway, recently during jamaat, the jamaat organiser goes from the bathroom to the kitchen and starts cooking for everyone. He didn't even clean his hands. How do I know that? Because the water to the wash basin in the bathroom was switched off. I was in the process of replacing the plumbing tape and washer thread that day. Everyone had to wash at the outside tap down the front stairs but this jamaat organizer didn’t. All the brothers who ate that meal got sick. We were all vomiting our guts out in the garden. I went to the hospital and spent the night there, and was told it was food poisoning or a stomach bug. The hypocrisy of these fuckheads to say you must be clean to touch Quran or to pray at mosque, then they don't observe their own hygiene when preparing food. Same goes for their belief that you must use a certain hand to wipe. On that topic, I've been to the homes of many brothers, and they literally live in pigsties, with uncleaned bathrooms and filthy kitchens. Even my fucking shed is cleaner than their suburban homes. I find it funny that those hypocrites raise families in said shitholes. Another time I went to clean the bathroom at a different mosque during a jamaat and it was disgusting. The 2 other Muslims I was with said fuck it let's just hose it all. So we got the fire hose from the maintenance room, and just connected it up to a water tank then connected it to this pump I have on the rear of my ute. We pushed the hose through the bathroom window and sprayed it everywhere. Anyway, we sprayed a loose tile for too long and it fell off and all these cockroaches start running out. Turns out the whole building was infested with cockroaches and mice in the walls and roof :feelspuke:
From someone who had advocated for Sharia law and a caliphate, I’ll now be an apostate. The thing is the more you around Muslims, the more you learn about the deen, the more you question it.

Islam is getting absolutely pozzed by globhomo. I cannot tell you how many Muslim visitors I’ve picked up at the airport and driven to their hotel or wherever they are staying. You drop them off, and give them your number and the number of the local mosque/imam. They will come to mosque maybe once, but you’ll never see them again. And when you run into them at the shops or doctor’s clinic months later, and start talking you’ll hear what has happened. It usually follows the same story:

• The daughter gets a phone, and goes to An Australian university. She becomes a slut and dates kuffar chads.
  • The son goes to university to study engineering or some STEM shit. He Islamaxxes a bit but he finds it hard to live in Islamic life when he is surrounded by globhomo. These are all sub-8 manlets in a country of surfer chads (aka Chadstralia). I should invite them to incels.is instead of to mosque.
  • The father is usually highly educated, most of them have masters or PhDs. But even in Australia on their salary it is hard to afford to own a home and raise a family. So their wives are forced to get a job. When the women are exposed to the workplace, they become Westernised sluts. The marriage ends, divorce rape happens, the wife and children stay in Chadstralia, and the father/husband goes back to India/Pakistan or Bangladesh where he was originally from.
I had a conversation only last week while on jamaat with a uni student from Oman. This guy said something that stuck with me. The only people who go to Mosque in Arab countries are the elderly or those who are close to death. He said Islam in Oman and UAE and other areas of the Arabian peninsula, is used to distract the elderly, and to control the masses, while their leaders loot the country’s oil wealth and have drug fueled sex orgies with foreign prostitutes.

Well the same thing can be said about Australia. The only people who attend Mosque here are in these categories:
  • Thrice a year crowd: they attend on weddings, deaths and for Ramada. Other than that you never see them.
  • Regulars. These are the elderly mainly and are always few in number. They’re genuinely good people but I think they too struggle to live such a life surrounded by kuffar globhomo.
  • Foreign uni students from overseas. From what I’ve encountered, these are always Muslims from the Arab world, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh or even Somalia. They attend mosque because it is the social centre of the Muslim community, and that is their attempt to stay involved with people from their own culture/country. And when I say it is only guys, it is. Female uni students from those countries in Australia are getting railed by white chad on tinder.
My biggest regret? Giving money to a Muslim brother so he could go do his jihad. The brother announced at prayer group he was going to Lebanon. This was just after the Israeli attack. Anyway, we all donated enough for his flight. We don’t hear anything from him for weeks, then it’s announced in the news that he has been killed in an Israeli airstrike in Lebanon, we even got a federal police car visit the mosque to ask questions about his death. The guy never stood a chance against a superior enemy warplane. It doesn’t matter how strong his iman is, he never even got a chance to shoot a kike before he died. He might still be alive if we didn’t help pay his flight.

The only thing I still like about Islam is its hatred of kuffar. But if you can’t even control your own women, how are you supposed to control the world?

I won’t be going back to mosque, I don’t even think I’ll pray again. Guess I’m now an apostate.
You're actually so retarded. I want to give naseeha, so please PM me.

Bro you did too much, also you went the extreme route. God is real and islam is perfect but these shitskins ruin everything they touch.
Don't even bother. We're going to get overran and spammed by the kuffar. Just PM him.

Forgot the final point.
The main thing in islam is submission to Allah, and to reach jannah is the highest reward. There is an angel on one shoulder and another on the other writing everything down, seeing everything you do. So you have to live your life according to lots of shitty rules and the good acts must outweigh the bad acts you do. This leaves you doing lots of stuff for Muslims.
The main thing is as jamaat we'd go to some old Muslim's house. Mow the lawn, do anything that is needed. I can do plumbing and landscaping and have down heaps of stuff like that. But when in a few months time the mosque needs something from them, suddenly they are unaialable or unable to help.
The greatest example was a muslim hypocrite set up a butcher shop. He said he was tight on shekels, so a Muslim carpenter and a few wothers ncluding me went around to outfit the shop. We lived on premises for a week working on it, installing cabinets, tiling, painting etc. When it was all done, he only paid for materials, not labour costs. Anyway, a few months later, that mosque had a BBQ. The Mosque purchased the meat from said butcher, it was several $$$ worth. A few days after I heard from the imam that the butcher has sent an invoice for his labour costs when he was cooking the meat at the BBQ, everyone else there was a volunteer. For some reason he thought his time at the BBQ was worthy of pay. The based imam told him to fuck off. Anyway, when that news spread, the butcher's business lost all its Muslim customers and closed.
What the hell does this have to do with the methodology or creed of the religion itself?! It's ovER. I have to protect myself from any further apostasy.

I am also ex-Muslim and like you I was quite devout before leaving. Islam is a big scam and a waste of your time and energy, it honestly destroyed my youth.

One of the very tenets of Islam is that the vast majority who profess the religion are fakers, when you meet a real one, they will have a certain quality about them. Look at khamenei (he’s Shia tho)

western islam is highly westernized, obviously

most religions in the west are ultimately subservient to secular western culture

based post

I am also ex-Muslim and like you I was quite devout before leaving. Islam is a big scam and a waste of your time and energy, it honestly destroyed my youth.
Why is it a scam and how did it destroy your youth? Honestly i just worship Allah everyday and it doesnt affect my life (kinda improves my mood and discipline)

Good religion is retarded and delusional it`s a bluepilled belief

Read evetything, based post. Religions, especially Abrahamic ones, are just a tool to get complete submission of goys

The only people who go to Mosque in Arab countries are the elderly or those who are close to death. He said Islam in Oman and UAE and other areas of the Arabian peninsula, is used to distract the elderly, and to control the masses, while their leaders loot the country’s oil wealth and have drug fueled sex orgies with foreign prostitutes.
pain and suffering in life makes you realize this early in your 20s or even 16s.

If youve lived a pampered life then yes its easy to remain a good goyim and worship sky daddy.

Look at all the significant leaders that changed the course of the world all of them were atheists.

Churchill, roosevelt, hitler, mussolini, stalin, mao zedong, napoleon, hirohito and many more, all of them were atheist yet none of them abolished the practice of religion. Why? Because they realize its the best tool to control the masses.

Also im sorry for what happened to your friend. He died for nothing.

Gods mount is located in red circle.

IMG 4340

Good riddance Islam doesn’t need weak brown people us Aryans will become the new Muslims and raise the crescent above all churches.

ABDUL GOES CRAZY

I assumed you were either pretending to be an Islamist militant or going through some sort of "trial" or "ordeal".

Agreed. All religions are designed to enslave people to some ruler or kike controller.
Yeah to some ruler. Just the Abrahamic stuff submits the believers to kikes. Did u know the Saudi royal family are Kikes? Muhammad was a Kike racially?

Muslims can eat kosher meat but kikes cannot eat halal. So that means who is the bitch of who? If u dont believe me that muslims can eat kosher meat just as if it is halal then do your research.

Muslims are jews bitches

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nieuvNyrY3o

oh boy, im a saudi and i already mentioned this but yes that is correct here as well in madinah, its been mostly the elders going to fajr prayers for example

(the most if my memory serve me right cuz i dont pray since 2014 and im not a muslim anymore but a born again believer christian for more then 2 years so far after i had my expirence with accepting christ jesus)

and the looting is accurate as well.
its been like this ever since like the 1960s the most until today and those greedy fucks like al saud wont give it up though i partially agree with few things mbs is doing at the moment but overall he is tryna do it to milk what he can out of us by pretending to be the cool uncle to the new gen kids :feelskek:

oh boy, im a saudi and i already mentioned this but yes that is correct here as well in madinah, its been mostly the elders going to fajr prayers for example

(the most if my memory serve me right cuz i dont pray since 2014 and im not a muslim anymore but a born again believer christian for more then 2 years so far after i had my expirence with accepting christ jesus)

and the looting is accurate as well.
its been like this ever since like the 1960s the most until today and those greedy fucks like al saud wont give it up though i partially agree with few things mbs is doing at the moment but overall he is tryna do it to milk what he can out of us by pretending to be the cool uncle to the new gen kids :feelskek:
so you christian in secret? Isnt Saudi very strict?

so you christian in secret? Isnt Saudi very strict?
yes in secret.
it is still strict in that regard bro, and im not in riyadh (capital) or jeddah where there are chilling normies or some but a bunch of retards in madinah instead

(disfunctional garbage city like all of saudi for the most part except few cities they are bringing to transform for vision 2030 which is mbs's last ditch piece to keep his ass in power in conjunction with america's latest weakening position on iran for the most part hence why they are trying to be friendly to israel so that natenyahu would help em in striking iran)

I recommend moving to a very religious country like Afghanistan or Iran, but if you’re not into this Islam shit anymore, I’d do some exploration of other possible religious avenues. Hinduism?

im not a muslim anymore but a born again believer christian for more then 2 years so far after i had my expirence with accepting christ jesus)
Nigga are you retarded? A retard could see that Christianity makes zero sense and Islam is much better, even if you don’t believe in either. There is a very special type of middle easterner that converts to Christianity and they are always worshippers of the west with sickening inferiority complexes. Did it help you in any way moving to America? JFL kill yourself nigga.

All the reasons you gave for leaving had nothing to do with actual Islam. I agree with your points that once Muslim women have a chance to be whores they will be, that many Muslim leaders abuse their power, and that Islam is dying in many countries. This is due to jewish globohomo, and there are still countries such as Pakistan and Afghanistan which have Muslims and young people who to the mosque. It is not because of the religious texts and views themselves. I would say that you should hold on to this religion because as an incel, you will be completely lost in life without it. Don’t leave (or join) a religion because of its followers, even if it is tempting, rather leave it because of its doctrine.

JFL kill yourself nigga.
No brother. Do not tell the murtad to kill himself. As mandated by the Prophet of Islam and the true interpretation of the shariah, we Muslims - the servants of Allah - must send this traitor to the god he wish he knew.

No brother. Do not tell the murtad to kill himself. As mandated by the Prophet of Islam and the true interpretation of the shariah, we Muslims - the servants of Allah - must send this traitor to the god he wish he knew.
:feelshmm:

Plenty of Muslims are evil, Islam is not. (Tablighi) Jama'at offers just one interpretation of Islam. 40 days or 120 days of staying at the mosque is a lot. Yes, Islam is being attacked by liberalism. But Islam is still the best resistance to globohomo there is.

Most Muslim women, for example, wear hijab of some sort, whereas in most of the world it's like this:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AITAH/comments/1dthtav/aita_for_telling_my_boyfriend_that_i_dont_need/

You probably won't change your mind tbh regardless of what you .hear As the Quran says, deaf blind and dumb. The signs of the End Times, the science in the Quran and Islam being the main religion to resist globohomo etc. is usually enough proof.

Last edited:
Nigga are you retarded? A retard could see that Christianity makes zero sense and Islam is much better, even if you don’t believe in either. There is a very special type of middle easterner that converts to Christianity and they are always worshippers of the west with sickening inferiority complexes. Did it help you in any way moving to America? JFL kill yourself nigga.
Least rude and barbaric mudshit

Allah loves his followers so much that he placed them in a desert with limited amount of water, and then allowed them to be conquered by the west centuries later.

Allah loves his followers so much that he placed them in a desert with limited amount of water, and then allowed them to be conquered by the west centuries later.
No point arguing about religion online, but surely you can see how this argument is flawed?

On that topic, I've been to the homes of many brothers, and they literally live in pigsties, with uncleaned bathrooms and filthy kitchens. Even my fucking shed is cleaner than their suburban homes
As a guy that has a Muslim as a roommate I can absolutely confirm this shit. They are so fucking disgusting.... I never thought that there were any people that don't leave the window open after they've taken a big dump but yes there are suck people.

They also don't flush the toilet, don't ever clean and their room smells awful. I can smell his room with my door closed through all of my scented sticks. I don't have anything against them but muzzies are disgusting. I fucking hate their low hygiene standards.

Oh the guy also smells bad but I don't know if it is because he doesn't wash his ass or because he doesn't use shampoo. Probably both.

While your heart is in the right place (imo), i'm also an apostate, you literally left because of actions of muslims not cause of the religion itself, did you convert just to seek community in the first place, cause if that's the case then that makes sense I guess.

this thread is an extremely interesting read from the perspective of an outsider

JFL @ this. Somehow I doubt your "brothers in Islam" knew anything about the whores you wasted money on. You sold your dignity and your faith for an orgasm with a used up, filthy cumpster. You're no different - a degenerate - than the hypocrites you complain about and use as a justification for abandoning your religion.

I personally don't give a shit, I'm not a muzzie and it's your life, but the hypocrisy in your post is top fucking KEK.

Last edited: