Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leaving Highschool With no friends

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
-
I am about to graduate highschool without ever making a single real friend. School for me ends in weeks. Anyone got a last ditch effort way to make a friend? I have a couple people I sometimes talk to but never hang out with even at school. Thx for reading I don't want to graduate as a complete failure

maybe ask if they want to be friends?

maybe ask if they want to be friends?
I don't think that is how normies would make friends. Literally asking people "do you want to be my friend" is frowned upon in highschool

You could just spend your summer on a single course at your local CC. That and grind work if you want a car. IMO friends come in proper university anyways

Nobody is entitled to love, be it platonic or romantic.
This means womyn who complain about getting pump and dumped should realize they're selfish if they think this way since nobody is entitled to love sweatie

I am about to graduate highschool without ever making a single real friend. School for me ends in weeks. Anyone got a last ditch effort way to make a friend?
If you haven’t made a single friend after all those years at high school you should know that you were sent your own way. You can’t force friendship to happen just like you can’t force a foid to be sexually attracted to you.

I don't think that is how normies would make friends. Literally asking people "do you want to be my friend" is frowned upon in highschool
i mean if they wants friends im assuming they’ll say yes. Other than that i wouldn’t have a clue on how to make friends :dafuckfeels:

If you haven’t made a single friend after all those years at high school you should know that you were sent your own way. You can’t force friendship to happen just like you can’t force a foid to be sexually attracted to you.

I try to be like Jesus when making frens...

If you not be my fren, I'll burn you're house down.

Just accept that its over, that the best you can do

Yep. If it doesn't happen naturally, you are probably autistic subhuman trash that nobody wants to be around. I didn't have any friends in high school, but made friends with a 40 year old guy I met at a community college. This friendship just formed naturally by some miracle. I had tried putting myself out there all throughout high school but it never amounted to anything. You can't force it. It either happens or it doesn't. If these people seem friendly enough, maybe you could ask them if they'd want to go to a restaurant for dinner or go on a bike ride or something like that to try to make friends with them. It's worth a try if they are being nice to you. Any friendship, even if it's not a close one, is much better than nothing.

I am about to graduate highschool without ever making a single real friend. School for me ends in weeks. Anyone got a last ditch effort way to make a friend? I have a couple people I sometimes talk to but never hang out with even at school. Thx for reading I don't want to graduate as a complete failure
The key is to be involved in groups, with same passion.

You should have access to those groups

The key is to be involved in groups, with same passion.

You should have access to those groups
To me all the groups in high school had dumb and boring interests. I had no reason to associate with them. My only passions are cars and nature, and there aren't any groups for that. I gave up on trying to fit into society a long time ago.

That's how I was as a youngcel and it never got better, should've just roped.

I am in same situation I finish this month and had 0 friends

I also finished high school last year with no friends. Let alone a girlfriend.

It is tough man.

Same and yeah you can't force it, you need SOMETHING in common that you both like doing or discussing together (at least to start with).

My only passions are cars and nature
Hiking groups exist, and there's probably similar groups for cars. Might not be any where you live though, unfortunately.

I try to be like Jesus when making frens...

If you not be my fren, I'll burn you're house down.
The aspiERING unit indeed!:feelsYall:

I love you so much that I'll torture you forever in hell if you don't love me back!
The :chad:oneitis slayah GRindset!

max we still need to game sometime

i have africa-quality laptop. which games are easy to run on that which you play?

The :chad:oneitis slayah GRindset!
I recently saw a video where they used dried and powdered BONES to extract silver from lead... They ground up the dry bones as well as the Galina ore...

I recently saw a video where they used dried and powdered BONES to extract silver from lead... They ground up the dry bones as well as the Galina ore...
Rough stinky business

@Emba have you ever seen that American show i think, called "Gold Rush" ? There is also a video game about it!

@Emba have you ever seen that American show i think, called "Gold Rush" ? There is also a video game about it!
I actually did gold mining in my 20s. Gems are way easier...

I actually did gold mining in my 20s. Gems are way easier...
Ah very Nice!!
It is a niche hobby, much more honesto than jews ...

I left college friendless, too. I also left my job friendless.

Ah very Nice!!
It is a niche hobby, much more honesto than jews ...
It was a nice career. It kept me alive for two decades. Not big money. But always some.

I didn't have any friends in high school, but made friends with a 40 year old guy I met at a community college
How's it going? Are you guys still friends? This is lifefuel for me if it ever happens.

I have a couple people I sometimes talk to but never hang out with even at school.
Get more involved with them especially on social media. Talk to them about random shit and send them reels/tiktoks/whatever. Eventually if you grow on them they’ll ask you if want to hang out. I know because I’ve done this before (I’m more comfortable texting than talking irl) and they grew to like me and invited me to a couple occasions.
I was in the same situation at my last year of highschool so I was desperate for any connections.
This all died out after school ended of course. I’m yet to hear from any of them.

Last edited:
I had a lot of acquaintances in highschool (normies and even foids), but no real meaningful friendship they didn't care about me. Once I realized that, I finished highschool online and it felt better at the time but made my life worse on the long term. I don't regret it though it was simply meant to be.

Same and yeah you can't force it, you need SOMETHING in common that you both like doing or discussing together (at least to start with).

Hiking groups exist, and there's probably similar groups for cars. Might not be any where you live though, unfortunately.
Yeah, there wasn't anything like that where I live. There are some local car shows though, so I might be able to make friends with some of the older guys there when I bring my dad's 1971 Camaro to more shows. It's always most 40-70 year old guys into cars. The young guys just aren't into cars much it seems.

How's it going? Are you guys still friends? This is lifefuel for me if it ever happens.
Yeah, we are actually still friends. That is the first friend I've had in around 5 years, and we've been friends for almost a year now. We can't hang out that often because he works a lot to provide for his wife and kid, but it's fun when we do get to hang out. We probably meet around once every month or two. I honestly don't know how that friendship even formed when all my other efforts to make friends for years failed. I guess it was just a little good luck for once. Just 2 days ago he came over and we started up my dad's 1971 Camaro and ran it a bit. My father sadly passed away from sepsis due to his pancreatic cancer last Thursday, and the I inherited the car. It hadn't been ran in moths while my dad was sick, and my friend and I decided it would be cool to try to start it up while he came for a visit. It was so fucking brutal losing my dad though, because he was my best friend in life. The memories start flooding in every time I do something we used to do together like running the Camaro.

No.

According to foid psychology experts you have a bad personality and need to be ostracized and isolated.

Say "hello my friend" or "yo homie wanna hangout" if they act repulsive then it's over

This is an actual truecel trait.

Idk what to say boyo, if you missed out on making HS friends there is little to no hope unless you go through major looksmaxxing/mentalmaxxing procedures.

You get used to loneliness eventually. Also it won't get better so don't even bother trying.

Now is the time. Shoot your shot. Once you get out of high school it’ll be 10x harder.

Worst thing is they won’t see you again. Trust me on this, OP.

You get used to loneliness eventually. Also it won't get better so don't even bother trying.
Its already gotten somewhat better. When I was 14-16 I went through the entire year without saying a word. Now I at least have some people I talk to but are not really my friends.

All i had was aquitances. Never hung out at all. No one text me unless i say something first and they’ll usually keep the convo short. On rare occasions i’ll get a message first but very rare. Some of the ones who spoke to me at school barely liked me much and never got my contact

Last edited:
2 years into university and I don’t have any genuine close connections. It’s crazy what being in the wrong environment can do to you.

2 years into university and I don’t have any genuine close connections. It’s crazy what being in the wrong environment can do to you.
do you plan on trying to fix that?

All i had was aquitances. Never hung out at all. No one text me unless i say something first and they’ll usually keep the convo short. On rare occasions i’ll get a message first but very rare. Some of the ones who spoke to me at school barely liked me much and never got my contact
same i hate it