Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least white worshipping noodlewhore

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/16vlr2o/internalizing_hapas_are_all_attractive_and_white/k2w7yn8/

Even my Asian female friends were always bragging about their beautiful half-asian cousins, or even being jealous of them.

The point is, that society definitely gave them the "main character" treatment.

And that's what I want for my kids. It's one thing to tell your kids that they're special, but it's a whole different thing when society reinforces that belief by treating them better.

So yes, I absolutely want bi-racial kids. Better genes, better health, better treatment.

The average noodlewhore is more racist than @wereq :lul:

@pyromancer1234 @starcrapoo brutal noodlepill

Brutal no reply pill

ching bing bong noodle

"better genes, better health"
Too many whores confuse looks for health and overall "genetic quality."

"better genes, better health"
Too many whores confuse looks for health and overall "genetic quality."

24f85991ac0e2b8febb9b314ae187aa10b8f0dc8.jpeg

Supreme health and genes :feelzez:

We need to consoom more of your posts

>The point is, that society definitely gave them the "main character" treatment.

She makes a very good point. Ultra conservative k-selection genetics makes ricecels into background NPC characters who are forever burdened with a empty and asexual lifestyle of risk aversion, cramschooling, and wageslaving that is totally devoid of pleasure. To be the "main character", you have to be an explorer, innovator, creator, risk taker, fighter, and hedonist. All that comes from r-selection, which White genes bring. She's correct to want to Whitewash her bloodline and eradicate her subhumanity.

It's actually hilarious how noodle whores have dropped the act of trying to hide their intentions. In the past, they used to mask their worship of caucasion features with shit like excuses like

"It's like dating my brother"
"I grew up around white people"
"The media depicts white men as the ideal"

Now? No more. Straight up eugenics talking points. Not even denying that half white/asian is genetically superior to full asian

The Nazi movement still lives on in the hearts of noodlewhores.

It's actually hilarious how noodle whores have dropped the act of trying to hide their intentions. In the past, they used to mask their worship of caucasion features with shit like excuses like

"It's like dating my brother"
"I grew up around white people"
"The media depicts white men as the ideal"

Now? No more. Straight up eugenics talking points. Not even denying that half white/asian is genetically superior to full asian
It's only rare to admit this for westernized noodles, noodles from Asia often talk about how superior white genes are.

It's only rare to admit this for westernized noodles, noodles from Asia often talk about how superior white genes are.
Yeah, good point. Western noodles will mask their intentions so as to protect their own egos, but in richland, no one denies looking caucasion is their wet dream . Seen multiple cases of this online

1. Saw an article about surgeries in Korea. Literally had a Korean mom saying she wants her daughter to have "big eyes" and "sharp nose"

2. Uigurs are models and actors In China because they're like 1/4 Iranian. I remember seeing a wiki article of a half arab Chinese actor too

3. Saw a video on asian boss channel on YouTube. Some asian MAN straight up says that white people have better features.

4. And of course,animals entire existence.

5. In the Philippines, almost all top models are the bastard children of white sexpats.

I never really rated Noodles that highly. But now thanks to @Lv99_BixNood endless exposure of them I have them lower than everyone except Dravidian and Abo women.

I never really rated Noodles that highly. But now thanks to @Lv99_BixNood endless exposure of them I have them lower than everyone except Dravidian and Abo women.
Based and noodlepilled :feelsokman:

I've said this before and I'll say it again. When, as a white caucasion, you realize how much shitskins worship whitness, it really does justify why whites are supremacists and hate shitskins and chinks racemixing with them. Why would you want your white son or white daughter to degrade their bloodline? How can anyone read all the shit indian, asian, and black women write and blather about online and not come to the conclusion of white supremacy? These noodle whores unironically spread ideas of white greatness more than any nick fuentes or Charlie kirk ever could in a million years. Most peoppe on this site weren't racepilled by watching "based groyper" videos, but just from listening to noodle whores speak

>The point is, that society definitely gave them the "main character" treatment.

She makes a very good point. Ultra conservative k-selection genetics makes ricecels into background NPC characters who are forever burdened with a empty and asexual lifestyle of risk aversion, cramschooling, and wageslaving that is totally devoid of pleasure. To be the "main character", you have to be an explorer, innovator, creator, risk taker, fighter, and hedonist. All that comes from r-selection, which White genes bring. She's correct to want to Whitewash her bloodline and eradicate her subhumanity.
What is difference between r and k?

I wanna fuck and abuse a cute noodle whore no disrespect to ricecels

it's literally just a thing people say to virtue signal. I remember even saying this when I was like 14 and someone said they were mixed just to be polite or have something to add to the conversation even though I had no fucking clue what I was talking about.

They're definitely not healthier that's for damn sure. blood transfusions and bone marrow transplants are almost impossible if you have mixed-race kids.

I've said this before and I'll say it again. When, as a white caucasion, you realize how much shitskins worship whitness, it really does justify why whites are supremacists and hate shitskins and chinks racemixing with them. Why would you want your white son or white daughter to degrade their bloodline? How can anyone read all the shit indian, asian, and black women write and blather about online and not come to the conclusion of white supremacy? These noodle whores unironically spread ideas of white greatness more than any nick fuentes or Charlie kirk ever could in a million years. Most peoppe on this site weren't racepilled by watching "based groyper" videos, but just from listening to noodle whores speak
Many white supremacists like Andrew Anglin got racepilled when they visited Asia and noticed how gooks worship them jfl.

it's literally just a thing people say to virtue signal. I remember even saying this when I was like 14 and someone said they were mixed just to be polite or have something to add to the conversation even though I had no fucking clue what I was talking about.

They're definitely not healthier that's for damn sure. blood transfusions and bone marrow transplants are almost impossible if you have mixed-race kids.
The only people who are jealous of hapa kids are other noodlewhores, even white libcucks would rather have Aryan kids than hapacels :feelskek:

The only people who are jealous of hapa kids are other noodlewhores, even white libcucks would rather have Aryan kids than hapacels :feelskek:
Yeah I don't exactly see white women traveling to Asia to find their Chang on a white horse. Then again jewish media tells them to fuck groids, which sadly I do see more and more of and is undeniably a lot more disgusting.

Many white supremacists like Andrew Anglin got racepilled when they visited Asia and noticed how gooks worship them jfl.
Yep, and the guy isn't even some white chad, he actually looks kinda subpar, yet noodle whores still sucked his cock and enlarged his ego when he went to Asia. Hell, ive seen black haired black eyed europeans get asian women just as easily. To most asian women, I would say the caucasion bones are far more important than the eye and hair color. Even my 5'11 brown-skinned brother who has a mix of Anatolid/Arabid features has had asian and hapa girls ask him out, which was one of the biggest eye openers for me, because it shows that asians dont really hate dark skin per say, they just hate the jogger and chinkoid features that most brown people have. you can just imagine how much more intense that caucasion worship must be for blue eyed white people.

Based eugenics
It would only be based if they did it in Asia. As it stands, these noodle whores are contaminating white countries with their yellow blood
Yeah I don't exactly see white women traveling to Asia to find their Chang on a white horse. Then again jewish media tells them to fuck groids, which sadly I do see more and more of and is undeniably a lot more disgusting.
Niggers are actually masculine unlike ricecucks.
JFL this is unfathomably true. I would sooner have half indian kids before I ever had half asian kids. Most noodle whores are even jealous of brown pakis/indians as long as they're not too dark. Witnessed this first hand. Some indian nurse and asian nurse were talking and I overheard the asian nurse compliment the indian nurse by saying something like "I like how big your eyes and nose are"

They go to Korea now, but I have never seen a white roastie talk about how she wants gook children. That's a noodlewhore only obsession.

biracial children have all sorts of health problems. there have been actual published medical studies from medical doctors and researchers

Not even shocked, this is how all of them are. Nobody comes close to asian women and their white worshipping. As I walk around, I end up seeing more WMAW then AMAW JFL.

FUCK DAT YERRO PUSSY WHITEBOI

Attachments

• efe.jpg
    efe.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 32
Contrary to popular belief, mixed children often end up being more unhealthy.

Nice thread.

> So yes, I absolutely want bi-racial kids. Better genes, better health, better treatment.
Whatever comes out of the mouths of AF, the underlying common denominator is always the same: "Whites Only." Funny how WM always come out on top both literally and figuratively.

I wanna fuck and abuse a cute noodle whore no disrespect to ricecels
They'll put up with a lot, but only if you're a WM. They have a very short leash for AM.

Not even shocked, this is how all of them are. Nobody comes close to asian women and their white worshipping. As I walk around, I end up seeing more WMAW then AMAW JFL.
Yes, the ratio of WMAF : AMAF : AMWF is literally 100 : 10 : 1. The official statistics place AF outmarriage at 50±10%, but the visible casual dating numbers are even higher. Either the numbers are being skewed by bananarang behavior, or all AMAF couples are shut-ins.

She's wrong biracial aren't accepted by either side
Hapa children are living payment of their parents' sins. To begin with they're spawned by loser men and racist women. They only exist because of White worship, yet will never measure up to being fully White. And they have their entire lives of dysfunctional households to make sure they internalize this.

Lol the only thing she will do is ruin a white guy's genes. Her sons will be the next Eurasian Tigers.

JBW pilled ONCE AGAIN

Yes, the ratio of WMAF : AMAF : AMWF is literally 100 : 10 : 1. The official statistics place AF outmarriage at 50±10%, but the visible casual dating numbers are even higher. Either the numbers are being skewed by bananarang behavior, or all AMAF couples are shut-ins.
They count Indians as Asian so that skews the marriage numbers by a lot. I would say for westernized noodles 80% are white only and fobs 50/50.

She has an "activist" flair with a yellow fist emoji lmfao can't make this shit up

She has an "activist" flair with a yellow fist emoji lmfao can't make this shit up
Yellow fists tightly clenched around White...you know.

Lol such obviously retarded lies. Mixed race kids basically always look abnormal and uglier and they have no natural group they belong to. They will be forever outcasted.

JFL she should just admit she wants to gag on pink cock

Pink rockets is the only space program she wants to see up close in her yellow hole down below