Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least self-hating chink

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/116o5i5/has_white_society_oversold_us_on_blonde_hair_and/j98nlyi/

Whites are so enamored with their own people, and with Europe, the continent of their ancestors, and I feel embarrassed for them. Why do they feel so incestuous? I've always thought it was cooler and better to like other ethnicities and cultures more, because our own is boring in comparison.

I remember an old-time Canadian author of the usual Scottish/English descent who was enamored with this guy because his parents were from Scotland, and he had a Scottish accent, and she married him. Imagine that for an Asian - can an ABC be enamored over someone with a Chinese accent and want to marry them?! NOOOOO, that's the greatest turn-off of all!

I'm sure many of us suffer from PTSD and have a vile, innate pain and disgust towards learning our parents' languages more thoroughly (especially if it's Chinese), and have pain about the thought of anything related to that culture/ethnicity (especially if it's Chinese).

Just lol, people call us ethnicels self-hating but we are nothing compared to the average westernized chinkoid. They would genocide their own race in an instant because merely looking at another gook reminds them of their own subhumanity.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/aznidentity/comments/116o5i5/has_white_society_oversold_us_on_blonde_hair_and/j98nlyi/

Just lol, people call us ethnicels self-hating but we are nothing compared to the average westernized chinkoid. They would genocide their own race in an instant because merely looking at another gook reminds them of their own subhumanity.

81zSCNZBF1L._AC_UF1000,1000_QL80_.jpg

It's only the women who hate their own race and then they project it onto the men and try to seem like it's a problem with Asians as a whole and not just their vagina.

It's only the women who hate their own race and then they project it onto the men and try to seem like it's a problem with Asians as a whole and not just their vagina.
Yep from all the chinks I have interacted with its noodlewhores who are self hating, the guys are usually fine.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/UG_GgZdUznI?feature=share

Because of the American cultural dominance I used to think that all Asians were self-loathing and hated anything remotely Asian, that is just Asian-Americans. Imagine seeing someone get offended for implying that they eat rice (Asian-Americans do).

Asian-Americans generally absolutely loathe Asia and want to destroy Asian culture wherever they see it, often they will attack White people for liking Japanese things because it triggers their inferiority complex to see their objects of worship "lower themselves" to their level. Asian-Americans are pathetic self-loathing cucks.

This Asian person says they are attracted to non-Asians. Then why do they only like white people? Not black people or Latinos for example? JFL

Bit dumb, I like China and so do many other whites but it's just got heavy propaganda against it making people prejudice against all Chinese. That and half of China fans are weebs.

This Asian person says they are attracted to non-Asians. Then why do they only like white people? Not black people or Latinos for example? JFL
I'll eat you. Remember that. I'll will spit your skull out though

Yep from all the chinks I have interacted with its noodlewhores who are self hating, the guys are usually fine.

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/UG_GgZdUznI?feature=share

Because of the American cultural dominance I used to think that all Asians were self-loathing and hated anything remotely Asian, that is just Asian-Americans. Imagine seeing someone get offended for implying that they eat rice (Asian-Americans do).

Asian-Americans generally absolutely loathe Asia and want to destroy Asian culture wherever they see it, often they will attack White people for liking Japanese things because it triggers their inferiority complex to see their objects of worship "lower themselves" to their level. Asian-Americans are pathetic self-loathing cucks.

It’s because noodlewhores hate themselves. I believe women cannot really comprehend ‘culture’ or having a country or nationality, these concepts only strongly resonate with men.
It’s why you see most women take to the trend so quickly and believe in whatever the mass media favours at the time.
Forming individual concepts seem to be hard for women more often then men, I think it’s because they’ve often been the ‘follower’ when it comes to ideas, and don’t actually form it themselves.

Every chink I've met sniffs his own farts, never met one that wasn't xenophobic and not obsessed with his own culture

Based, Every problem that Asian men face stems from Noodlewhores

It’s because noodlewhores hate themselves. I believe women cannot really comprehend ‘culture’ or having a country or nationality, these concepts only strongly resonate with men.
In White America, Asian men face racism just the same as Asian women, if not more. Yet, AM come to the (sane) conclusion that Whiteness is not attainable: men are forced to accept that their ethnicity stays with them. Women, however, have the option of capitulating to the dominant White culture, and AW do so eagerly in droves. Even worse, AW simply devolve into racism while pursuing that strategy, assigning more value to the lowest White men than Asian men of any stature. And then, they work overtime to offload the bad optics by accusing AM of personal shortcomings and old-world patriarchy. They are so bought-in to the idea of keeping AM down that they will actively act as anti-AM agents, going out of their way to cockblock unrelated AM for no personal gain.

It’s why you see most women take to the trend so quickly and believe in whatever the mass media favours at the time.
Asian women take no responsibility for their falling for Hollywood hook, line, and sinker. I've seen a lot of "born-again" AW writers blaming the media for their white worship. Not one has suggested that they themselves could have done better in the moment.

Last edited:
Balance requires much discipline and confidence in oneself.

it's over