Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Least schizophrenic IT user

Damn look. IT promoting hate and bigotry through shaming jfl

Look at her Reddit profile, she's an ugly af chinky OnlyFans toilet who made loads of money preying on mostly inkels and bragging about it in the extreme. Selling her smelly fishy worn panties online to retarded cucks.

While at the same time spending 24/7 ridiculing members and posts on this forum.

She needs to get what she deserves (in video game)

Touch was further back than me, I can't remember the year, didn't keep records, not sure the best way to do that.

The best guess is I can check the file dates since I always keep the files. I would rename each episode after I watched them, adding the title, to make it clearer which ones I had seen, so the date of last modified would tell me when I watched that ep.

Nowadays I don't do that though I just put an empty notepad document in my folder saying "I'm on episode X" that I update, so I know which one to open.

I don't need to write down the time since I got my media player to remember where I left off.

Would be nice to know a 'last accessed' date (not sure if possible) to get a rough idea of when I watched files.
Not long after I got into anime, I started keeping one huge .txt file with all the MAL names of anime I had watched. After a couple of years I switched to making a new text file for every year. In recent years I too have been storing all of the anime I've "obtained" on external hard drives. I have separate external hard drives storing anime I've already watched and anime I've yet to watch. Whenever I want to watch an anime, I copy the folder its episodes reside in onto my desktop. Episodes I've watched can be deleted freely because I have a backup. When I'm done (provided I haven't dropped the anime, which is a rarity for me) I move the anime from the "yet to watch" external hard drive to the "already watched" one and I add it to the text file of that year.

I have separate external hard drives storing anime I've already watched and anime I've yet to watch. Whenever I want to watch an anime, I copy the folder its episodes reside in onto my desktop. Episodes I've watched can be deleted freely because I have a backup. When I'm done (provided I haven't dropped the anime, which is a rarity for me) I move the anime from the "yet to watch" external hard drive to the "already watched" one and I add it to the text file of that year.
Good organization, I probably would've just cut+pasted to move from my external HDD onto my SDD though tbh it's been so little watching it's usually just one direction. There's def stuff to pull out on a rainy day if power works but internet won't.

I tried to segregated watched/unwatched but lately there's been some overlap on the drives due to an excess of unwatched =/

That fucking point when you realized when you double-DLd something because your drives aren't organized and you were sure you hadn't already grabbed it just because you hadn't watched it.

Good organization, I probably would've just cut+pasted to move from my external HDD onto my SDD though tbh it's been so little watching it's usually just one direction. There's def stuff to pull out on a rainy day if power works but internet won't.

I tried to segregated watched/unwatched but lately there's been some overlap on the drives due to an excess of unwatched =/

That fucking point when you realized when you double-DLd something because your drives aren't organized and you were sure you hadn't already grabbed it just because you hadn't watched it.
I relate so hard to literally everything you just said. I had to reorganize my hard drives recently. Right now I have two hard drives with unwatched material because it no longer fits on one external hard drive (of 2 TB mind you). I have yet to organize many recently "obtained" anime because lately I've got full preservationist mode (gotta catch 'em all while I still can) so it's slowly spiralling out of control again.

I relate so hard to literally everything you just said. I had to reorganize my hard drives recently. Right now I have two hard drives with unwatched material because it no longer fits on one external hard drive (of 2 TB mind you). I have yet to organize many recently "obtained" anime because lately I've got full preservationist mode (gotta catch 'em all while I still can) so it's slowly spiralling out of control again.
I was like that during bakabt's freeleech period and then I just shutdown, this will probably hit me again on new years and I'll have to dump it quickly since I installed diablo 3 =/

guess I could try to finish overlord and shield hero before to clear a few gb

lately been going for the 720ps because 1080p is too pretty for my to appreciate, i only do it when I know i can get it freeleeched

basically the 720p torrents on baka are ones I prioritize for stuff ONLY available at that res

I was like that during bakabt's freeleech period and then I just shutdown, this will probably hit me again on new years and I'll have to dump it quickly since I installed diablo 3 =/

guess I could try to finish overlord and shield hero before to clear a few gb

lately been going for the 720ps because 1080p is too pretty for my to appreciate, i only do it when I know i can get it freeleeched

basically the 720p torrents on baka are ones I prioritize for stuff ONLY available at that res
I've become increasingly concerned with watching the highest quality available. "Obtaining" various releases and comparing them and all that jazz. I used to check on new releases every month, but nowadays I can only bring myself to do so bimonthly -- I've let it become too much of a hassle.