Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Least obvious IT psyop nigger

BataviaCel

BataviaCel

NaNO2maxxed
★★★★★
Wasting someones time who is taking care of her sick mother ? there is difference between having some fun and doing that kind of shit. You really need some help mate what a sick person.
you are one sick guy
posts on chadfish threads

White people have issues.... your own women rejected no reason to put black girls into the discussion
The majority of black girls are trying to get a black men and could not care less what some white losers living in their mothers basement online thinks about them
average IT infiltrator trying to blend in

Every time this so called incels post their pictures they are decent looking white dudes, I think they have serious mental health issues that scares the girls away
White men who claim to be incels always turns out to be an average looking dude everytime they post their pics not even ugly but an average looking dude let alone a demonic face. It's obvious this guys have serious mental health issues which girls can sense from far away.
literally thinking the foid personality detector meme is a real thing

ER was not a fakecel he wanted a beautiful white woman and white girls have another gaze than white men. They simply generally speaking dont see beauty in men of colour
not a fakecel but wants a beautiful white woman? usual retard slip from IT.

OP is a troll lool Somalis are one of the best looking nationalities on earth let alone in Africa. Then again Humans tend to be biased :)
retard cope

Elliot was hit with the Race Pill, he was actually a good looking guy but in the eyes of white females which has their own gaze he was unattractive this is why white men will look at someone like Elliot and shake their head because they can see he is a good looking dude and will consider him hysterical but fail to understand that white women have their own gaze different from white men. Actually White men has the ability to see beauty in men of colour.
Nothing worse than Trolls ruining a Thread :horror:
That is like blaming a Sociologist who exposes structural racism for radicalizing black men.
Depressive symptoms comes from too much rumination, what ever you do stop thinking again and again about the negative stuff in your life. Read about rumination on youtube and methods to stop it.
Who cares about what others think, life is all about your self image and honestly I couldn't care less what others think let alone White people. I will rather choose a Somali 10 then a White blond beauty. Dont get me wrong I think there are beautiful people in all groups just nothing like our beauty. I guess its biological I hope all men including white men have the same feeling about their own girls.
usual IT speak

Jews have historically been the great European scapegoat, replaced by marginalized Immigrant groups since the 1990s when the Far Right returned to the European political scene once again.
jew ass kissing and muh marginalized immigrant group

hahahahahah good one the first time someone actually wrote something funny on this boring ass forum haha good one good sense of humor
commented on @norwegianfreak 's faggot grindr thread

Last edited:
Screenshot 2023 06 03 193525

They aren't even trying

isn't he like 6'2" or something or maybe i am confusing him with another user

Alton-Bell.jpg

we need this back

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230222_200756.png
    Screenshot_20230222_200756.png
    342.2 KB · Views: 15
Average male feminist

This chad must have a lot of nice female friends . I also have a Chad friend who have a lot of female friends and also date a lot the most common thing he said to me is it's not your looks bro it's your personality while he have a characteristics of bad boys with Chad face lol. While I have a disgusting looking face. Anyway fuck these types of people lol they always say female choose male base on personality while in reality this is completely the opposite