Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Least favorite user here?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Who is your least favorite user on this forum? And why?

@Moroccancel2-

Disgusting piece of shit.

that one guy who only writes in caps and has this big copy pasta behind every post

Oneitiscels as a whole (With one exception I mention below, because he is so weird that he transcended being a Oneitiscel).
@Sneir is based
Have said it before, but people that hate @Sneir And @Intellau_Celistic are the types of people that buy Street Fighter just to play with Ryu, and only Ryu. Or King of Fighters just to play with Iori.

Just the most boring people imaginable.

Oneitiscels as a whole (With one exception I mention below, because he is so weird that he transcended being a Oneitiscel).

Have said it before, but people that hate @Sneir And @Intellau_Celistic are the types of people that buy Street Fighter just to play with Ryu, and only Ryu. Or King of Fighters just to play with Iori.

True. Those guys simply make this forum a more interesting place.

I for one, never seen a poster like intellau on any other forum. I like when he crashes my threads.

Sneir is just mentally destroyed guy

you don't start with shotos in FGs? Got damn

Any ethnic who yaps about JBW

True. Those guys simply make this forum a more interesting place.

I for one, never seen a poster like intellau on any other forum. I like when he crashes my threads.
Exactly! They give unique colors to this site.

Such a bizarrely specific thing to say.

general alek, gnosis, glowniggers

@Sneir i muted him before even making my first post

that one guy who only writes in caps and has this big copy pasta behind every post
Sneir? Yeah, I'm wondering why they haven't permabanned him yet, he's 100% insane and just spams.

Sneir? Yeah, I'm wondering why they haven't permabanned him yet, he's 100% insane and just spams.
more than @Intellau_Celistic at least intellau post some cool mangas i guess

Anyone that brag's and shame's Incel's .

general alek, fang, saysitsover

general alek, fang, saysitsover
why? hes the funniest user

more than @Intellau_Celistic at least intellau post some cool mangas i guess
he is not a spammer. he just has a different way to convey his messages. look into his posts and research his story.

Every fakecel and infiltrator

Sneir is a based polackcel

klonopin 50 mg incel kommando

Hopefully no one mentions me :giga:

Probably @trognarukk .

no one mentioned me :cryfeels::cryfeels:

@EnviadoVerde is a crybaby faggot i hate him

I don't think I hate any users in particular.
I guess edgier users tend to get on my nerves.
And now I realize the irony of me saying that with an edgy avi... yeah. I'm just a cuddly fluffball on the inside I swear.

command + F

"blackpillednigga"

*nobody mentioned me*

*phew*

I could count on my fingers how many people I have on ignore, and at least half of them are inactive/banned anyway. Tbh, even the most irritating established users here are still waaaaay more tolerable than most people you’ll encounter on normie soycial media

The only people I hate are infiltroons

Ones with foid pfp