Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Already losted money on ethereum

Saysitsover

Saysitsover

Overlord
★★★★★
I already losted money on my ethereum invest. You guys told me stop gambling so I went crypto and this what happens :cryfeels:

BD1D15B6 3846 41BC 99DD 6ECAD26BED10

I told you before, you need someone else to take care of your finances.

Crypto is gambling

You still don't know why? First you lost your money on gamblings and then you lost your money in crypto. This is why. If you keep going on this trajectory you'll be broke.

retardcel trait: investing in crypto

You still don't know why? First you lost your money on gamblings and then you lost your money in crypto. This is why. If you keep going on this trajectory you'll be broke.
I’m trying to invest in my future and stop gambling

That advice would imply that you know about the money and that you know how to make more money than you need. Don't spend money foolishly trying to look like a rich guy.

Imagine buying crypto or stonks when you could be buying REAL estate like a grown ass man should.

If you want this to be an investment rather than a new avenue for gambling, don't worry about temporary microscopic losses. Investments are long-term, so you're not trying to play the erratic day-to-day ups and downs, but the long-term trend, which is hopefully increasing (if you're not expecting long-term growth, then don't invest in it).

I’m trying to invest in my future and stop gambling
Investing in money sites to not to lose it by gambling, is like being in the middle of the sea. On a burning ship and in order to not burn yourself on the burning ship you throw yourself into another one that is not on fire, but this one has a hole and is sinking.

I made lots of money with ethereum in 2021. good times

Low cost index funds are generally your best bet

Eth will go to 4000 this year buy spots only if ur noobs

crypto is a scam invest in silver