Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Least favorite celebrity?

abajojo

abajojo

anxietycel
★★
I'm in a hateful ragefuel mood and want to hear some people that you guys cant stand

One of my least favorite celebs is Ed Sheeran because he is short looks like a frog and still manages to have foids squiring their pants to see him
As far as female celebs go I hate fucking all of them but I very much hate Kim Kardashian for kinda normalizing whorish behavior and just generally being retarded

pretty much all celebrity foids

there are maybe 3-4 celebrities i dont despise

I'd say Tate but he's too pathetic. Idk.

Every American celebrity is cut from the same hedonistic and leftist cloth. I could simply ignore these degenerate celebrities if Americans were not exporting their content to other countries and infecting the minds of younger generations. Now even young people from more traditional cities in Europe are focused on the next hip hop show that some Negro like Travis Scott is doing.

That said, I grew up with American videogames like The Last of Us, which is my favorite one. Not sure if he is a celebrity, but I hate Neil Druckmann for ruining the second game.

Pretty much all virtue signalling libtard celebrities

I'm in a hateful ragefuel mood and want to hear some people that you guys cant stand

One of my least favorite celebs is Ed Sheeran because he is short looks like a frog and still manages to have foids squiring their pants to see him
As far as female celebs go I hate fucking all of them but I very much hate Kim Kardashian for kinda normalizing whorish behavior and just generally being retarded
I hate all celebrities especially foids

Most are jewish anyway

I hate all celebtards, ALL OF THEM.

Billie Eilish.

She's a cruel and vile piece of shit.

She literally said women shouldn't give ugly guys a chance. She also said men don't receive criticisms about their bodies, which is laughably false.

Fuck this spoiled bitch.