Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Least autistic thing I did today

THE TRUE DIGLET

THE TRUE DIGLET

Paragone
★★★★★
I was talking through the sunlit town, and suffered emotional hurt from being in the jobcentre, so I headed to a store to buy candy bars for dopamine and copium.

I saw one of my old female support workers by chance as I walked through the town on my journey, which was an autistic odyssey in itself.

Anyway I bought the candy bar and ate it has I walked back home, but just before I finished it a couple of attractive young foids came from around the corner and walked behind me

thinking I was cool I dropped the empty wrapping on the floor, to show myself to them has a high T, low in hib dark triad who didnt care about the law.

nothing happened, they probably dnd notice

Why not?

My father used to throw empty beer cans in bushes when he was finished with them
I don't like it when there's trash everywhere.
I already have that here on the forum, I don't need it when I'm outside, you feel me nigga?

Do you care about environment?
not really, I just don't like it when there's trash everywhere

I'd rather not
Anime cry

What kinda candy bars did you buy?

Incredibly high inhib

You need to learn from the people of color. You can say whatever you want, but they are low inhib as fuck

while you were busy writing this post, those girls you tried to impress are busy getting their brains fucked out by Chad rn.

while you were busy writing this post, those girls you tried to impress are busy getting their brains fucked out by Chad rn.
I also caught a shiny pokemon but released it by mistake

@Copexodius Maximus @IGiveUp
Screenshot 2023 05 11 230334

Still trying to get foid validation
Simpboy

thinking I was cool I dropped the empty wrapping on the floor, to show myself to them has a high T, low in hib dark triad
only the lowest of iq and degenerates litter. If they did see they probably thought you stupid or something

Brutal for autisticels

its over for nonenvironmentalcels