Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Learning Spanish to cope

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Too lazy to write with my hand :feelshaha:
6E29BE66 907B 4623 AAE7 357BCEC26443

What good willl learning bean speak do?

great now i can speak to sexy hot latinas! and get them to fart in my mouth

every latina fuck is so far up their own ass that you can only see their feet. it'd probably look good on a resume however.

Fair enough. You finding Spanish harder to learn compared to when you learnt English?
I started learning English very early so it’s not comparable. The older you get the harder it becomes to learn a new language (and to lose your v):feelscry:

Spanish is easy if you speak a romance language (french, Italian,romanian,portuguese ) but it's harder if you are a native german speaker.Anyway it's a pretty easy to learn for a newbie like any romance language,some of the easiest languages you can learn.

Spanish is easy if you speak a romance language (french, Italian,romanian,portuguese ) but it's harder if you are a native german speaker.Anyway it's a pretty easy to learn for a newbie like any romance language,some of the easiest languages you can learn.
Fortunately I got C1 in French :feelsokman:

Imagine learning the language of shitskins

i started learning dutch but lost focus like every other skill I try that takes brain power

no learning Spanish for my face and height