Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] learning exponentially after black pill

W

wei#3959

Banned
-
prior to being blackpilled, essentially the only thing i was doing in an effort to ascend with low inhib maxxing lol. geez i was so low sentience then. i rly thought it was something i had to do though, especially being rice since we're known for being less extroverted.

but yea, now for the first time in my life it feels like i'm finally actually using my brain. i feel like i learned more in the past 2 years than the last decade before that.

History and geopolitics are my hobby from 2014, a recent hobby of mine from a few years is linguistics and the dialectology of my language

Last edited:
History and gepolitics are my hobby from 2014, a recent hobby of mine from a few years is linguistics and the dialectology of my language
oh cool. yea i have interest in those first two too. i have a wide variety range of things i'm interested in though, but i'll generally try to learn about everything.

i think i should take a step back though and reflect upon my prior experiences in life though.

oh cool. yea i have interest in those first two too. i have a wide variety range of things i'm interested in though, but i'll generally try to learn about everything.
Very nice

Nah, and don't get ofended but personally i consider it a normie trait. :feelsokman::feelsokman:
none taken lol. it's just a good way to communicate though
@AlphaCentauri

learning is actually a giga cope though.

Last edited:
learning is actually a giga cope though.
In my case it's a hobby and a cope. I really enjoy it. You could be a chad and a scientist or something. Kek @ you if you unironically think that the scientific sphere is a cope per se :feelshaha::lul:

In my case it's a hobby and a cope. I really enjoy it. You could be a chad and a scientist or something. Kek @ you if you unironically think that the scientific sphere is a cope per se :feelshaha::lul:
Lol. Nah it’s a cope for me too

Same although I'm not sure if its from being blackpilled versus just an age maturity thing.

Right? As the blackpill took some of my interest in women, I take joy in learning things I would have considered a waste of time earlier in my life.