Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Leanmaxxing tip: Instead of winging your diet while using a phone app as a crutch, plan meals ahead of time

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
Using apps like My Fitness Pal is not only completely autistic and off-putting to normies, but it also puts you in a scarcity mindset that makes you more prone to cheat on your diet, or at least get more cravings. When you plan out your meals, the scarcity mindset isn't as prevalent (though it's probably still there if you're already under 15% body fat), and you don't have to spend a bunch of time wracking your head over figuring out meals on the fly and weighing all your foods to the gram. Measuring cups and spoons will do as long as you don't do something stupid like putting peanut butter on your toast or dumping butter on your potatoes. Nutrition labels have about a 20% margin of error anyway, so the autistic approach isn't as precise as you might think.

Using apps like My Fitness Pal is not only completely autistic and off-putting to normies, but it also puts you in a scarcity mindset that makes you more prone to cheat on your diet,
That's just an excuse for people with weak willpower,I have no problem consuming my set amount of calories.
Few tricks are:
*Drink a lot of water
*Instead of setting lower calorie goal,have it at maintenance.But when you track foods input it as more calories.Helps me mentally.

Counting calories just makes me think about food 24/7, and tracking macros makes me force-feed protein everyday.

Its not healthy mentally or physically.

Also, 0% of Chads at the gym do that stuff, so......:rolleyes: Last time I asked a shredded chad at the gym what his diet was like, and how much calories he ate, he gave me a confused look, and said..uh I dont do that stuff man, just eat healthy and try to avoid junk, and limit alcohol to once a week.

Last time I asked a shredded chad at the gym
He was probably on something

nd tracking macros makes me force-feed protein everyday
Protein is a meme created by supplement industry.Science has shown that .8g/lb is more than enough and I've been fine with .7g/lb,which is very easy to hit.
I do agree with this but I have an eating disorder and don't know if I will ever be able to eat normally

I'm bloatmaxxing. Why should I even leanmaxx, at least when I bloatmaxx I am stronger.
Being a fatass gives you better leverage to hit bigger numbers on stupid gymcel barbell movements that only other gymcels care about. It doesn't help much at all with functional real-world strength. It also limits your stamina and agility, and tanks your testosterone.

That's just an excuse for people with weak willpower,I have no problem consuming my set amount of calories.
Few tricks are:
*Drink a lot of water
*Instead of setting lower calorie goal,have it at maintenance.But when you track foods input it as more calories.Helps me mentally.
If it works for you, fine, but most incels already hate life enough without being a slave to software on a handheld computer.

Counting calories just makes me think about food 24/7, and tracking macros makes me force-feed protein everyday.

Also, 0% of Chads at the gym do that stuff, so......:rolleyes: Last time I asked a shredded chad at the gym what his diet was like, and how much calories he ate, he gave me a confused look, and said..uh I dont do that stuff man, just eat healthy and try to avoid junk, and limit alcohol to once a week.
Exactly. Apps are for obsessive gymcels, confused fatties, and professional bodybuilders.

It would be much simpler to just find a food so some product that fills your stomach up and is slow to digest, so you can basically starve your body out while still feeling full, if anyone knows of a product/food like that let me know

It would be much simpler to just find a food so some product that fills your stomach up and is slow to digest, so you can basically starve your body out while still feeling full, if anyone knows of a product/food like that let me know
Lettuce, cabbage, broccoli, kale, spinach. Anything that's green and a vegetable really. If you want something cheap and filling that's very low calorie, those should be staples for you.

The problem with stuffing your face with HIGH VOLUME, LOW CALORIE food or drink, is that you're expanding your stomach and getting bloated, so when you do actually eat some junk food, you have a huge capability to fit a fuck load of junk food into your stomach. Not only that but you end up bloating all the time, even with the low calorie stuff, so much volume.

The most ideal way is to adapt to eating lower volumes, never getting bloated, and try to feel full with far less stomach stretching.

Fuck cutting.

Foreverbulkingcrew

Lettuce, cabbage, broccoli, kale, spinach. Anything that's green and a vegetable really. If you want something cheap and filling that's very low calorie, those should be staples for you.

Ironically eating all that stuff just sounds like going on a diet and planning a meal, I was thinking something more of an amorphous blob, like some white paste mixture of some shit that just swells when wet and digests very slowly, guess I'll have to do some research, I asked for a solution that's the opposite of a diet and ironically your response was to eat diet foods :feelskek:, you might as well go on a diet if you are going to eat all of that grass.

Ironically eating all that stuff just sounds like going on a diet and planning a meal, I was thinking something more of an amorphous blob, like some white paste mixture of some shit that just swells when wet and digests very slowly, guess I'll have to do some research, I asked for a solution that's the opposite of a diet and ironically your response was to eat diet foods :feelskek:, you might as well go on a diet if you are going to eat all of that grass.
Protein fluff

Basically, you put xanthan gum, protein powder (wheat gluten works too), sweeteners, and flavor extracts in a blender or food processor, and you get this massive bowl of goop that's only a couple hundred calories and tastes like frozen yogurt or ice cream.

EDIT: You need ice, too.

Last edited:
my problem is I dont eat enough calories

Protein fluff

Basically, you put xanthan gum, protein powder (wheat gluten works too), sweeteners, and flavor extracts in a blender or food processor, and you get this massive bowl of goop that's only a couple hundred calories and tastes like frozen yogurt or ice cream.

EDIT: You need ice, too.

Now that's strategy

Of course one would need to trick their body into thinking it is getting nutrition, so supplementing with a multivitamin would be best, else your body would adapt and store more fat

Now that's strategy

Of course one would need to trick their body into thinking it is getting nutrition, so supplementing with a multivitamin would be best, else your body would adapt and store more fat
Yeah, always supplement with a multivitamin, especially when crash dieting.

It's not going to store more fat out of nothing, that's a myth. The problem is when you let your muscle waste away too much. Muscle eats calories that would otherwise go to fat storage. That's why it's best to make sure you're getting enough protein and micronutrients.

Yeah, always supplement with a multivitamin, especially when crash dieting.

It's not going to store more fat out of nothing, that's a myth. The problem is when you let your muscle waste away too much. Muscle eats calories that would otherwise go to fat storage. That's why it's best to make sure you're getting enough protein and micronutrients.

Nutritionistcel?

Nutritionistcel?
No just someone with several metric tons of personal experience with fat loss. I was morbidly obese and learned pretty much everything I know the hard way.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back