Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leanmaxxing makes u look good in any clothes

manletogre

manletogre

RippERcel
-
Even with home clothes I look good when I don’t have big belly fat. it’s halo effect for fatcels like me

The temptation to eat sugar and junk food is very strong, but when I look lean I get encouraged to leanmaxx even more

Over 4 fat fuck trucels @Zer0/∞

I'm lean. I really only look good with my shirt off. My forearms are small and that's what is noticeable in a t shirt. I got my forearms bigger before, doing wrist curls but I felt like I was gonna get carpel tunnel so I stopped for a while and now they're as small as when I started.

Even with home clothes I look good when I don’t have big belly fat. it’s halo effect for fatcels like me

The temptation to eat sugar and junk food is very strong, but when I look lean I get encouraged to leanmaxx even more

OP:

I'm lean. I really only look good with my shirt off. My forearms are small and that's what is noticeable in a t shirt. I got my forearms bigger before, doing wrist curls but I felt like I was gonna get carpel tunnel so I stopped for a while and now they're as small as when I started.
I do wrist curl variations 6 days a week for armwrestling. My forearms are pretty jacked. You have to compliment wrist curls with wrist flexors and hammer curls for balanced forearrms.

I do wrist curl variations 6 days a week for armwrestling. My forearms are pretty jacked. You have to compliment wrist curls with wrist flexors and hammer curls for balanced forearrms.
I do wrist curls but what are wrist flexors?

That’s what I hate most about being fat too. You look retarded in all your clothes…

wear nice button up shirts. its like a life hack for fat guys

looking human with cloths is the bare minimum

im 191 pounds at 5'5,over for me

im 191 pounds at 5'5,over for me
Do a calorie-deficit diet and you should be good. Just cut your diet slowly, and then find ways to exercise more. Make sure its a high intensity training and youll be fine.

U are a lanket? I do look good with clothes cuz I have wide shoulders/chest

Mainly cuz of gymmaxing

U are a lanket? I do look good with clothes cuz I have wide shoulders/chest

Mainly cuz of gymmaxing
Kinda, I'm short though and my shoulders are kinda wide.