Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

leanmaxxed to 155lbs

N

newcelbro

Recruit
★★★
i'm 5 ft 10 btw

from 190lb to 150lb and still looked like shit

i'm back to eating junk food and not caring now

JFL starved myself for months on a 1200 calorie diet for nothing, I looked like a literal stick and was probably sub 15% bodyfat

I was musclemaxxed prior to this and lost alot of my strenght and muscle

DO NOT LEANMAXX IF YOU DON'T HAVE BONES

I went from a 4/10 curry to 4/10 curry after losing 40lbs

brutal.i a losing weight and i will surely have loose skin.at least you haven't have that

I leanmaxxed because i thought having a weak lower third but normie cheekbones would give me hallow cheeks but no, i just looked more subhuman.

agreed I felt so weak everyday doing this 1200 calorie diet and it was all for nothing

I just ate a full pizza and some ice cream, I gave up today

Congrats bro, I am trying to do the same thing, so I am jealous of you for your willpower to make it that far and your results. I know it won't help me get a girlfriend as I was skinny for years and had zero success with women.. but I am doing it to be more healthy and to not feel like I weigh a ton every time I move around.

Allow yourself to eat up to maybe 160 or 165 pounds to feel a high for a few weeks and help your body recover homeostasis, but don't go above 165 pounds.. when you get there you can always eat 2,000 calories a day for a while then make a decision.

brutal.i a losing weight and i will surely have loose skin.at least you haven't have that

yep no loose skin here and yeah loose skin looks disgusting tbh
Congrats bro, I am trying to do the same thing, so I am jealous of you for your willpower to make it that far and your results. I know it won't help me get a girlfriend as I was skinny for years and had zero success with women.. but I am doing it to be more healthy and to not feel like I weigh a ton every time I move around.

Allow yourself to eat up to maybe 160 or 165 pounds to feel a high for a few weeks and help your body recover homeostasis, but don't go above 165 pounds.. when you get there you can always eat 2,000 calories a day for a while then make a decision.

bro at 190lb I wasn't even fat, I just needed to lose bloat from my face and a little bit of the double chin I had, I felt like those two were the last to go

Last edited:
bro at 190lb I wasn't even fat, I just needed to lose bloat from my face and a little bit of the double chin I had, I felt like those two were the last to go

For me even though I am also 5'10 and a fairly big frame I could probably be pretty heavy and not fat, although not really lean either.. but I still want to go a lot lower because it just feels a lot better.

You already proved at 190 lbs you can't meet women anyways, so you might as well do the weight you feel best at. For me it was when I was skinny in highschool that I felt the best in my body.

BRUTALLLLL
i am a currry as well - leanmaxxing - 160cms - weight hovering around 58kgs
lost about 10kilos or something , not really keeping track , just eating less, all my cravings are gone now
eating nothing but , chicken - brown rice, eggs , no sugar , no snacking on chips , fast food , etc.
really not sure why i am doing it , maybe its biology telling me i don't deserve the pleasure that comes from eating junk food
lol its over

Last edited: