Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leaked footage of darth_aurelius IPF

Yeah he ought to have boosted the audio. I was able to listen easier with headphones. Something for us to refine further going forward.
Can someone with the software Turn up the volume and repost

This one should be more audible.

in 2018, he promoted for an incel militia as well and sergreantincel banned him cause even he thought he was too fucking glowniggerish.
View attachment 1042507
As my comrade pointed out above, I was banned by that faggot sgt incel for a period of at least three years ad have only recently returned as an active member of these forums. I would never disown my efforts to organize incels irl as I have always stated unequivocally that I have consistently committed myself to that singular purpose through all of my efforts on these forums. My post history bears that out. Why would this be suspicious? If anything, it would be demonstrative of my measure of commitment to the cause and my persistent efforts to seek to provide leadership and guidance for those young comrades here who are bold and courageous enough to stand with me instead of merely talk shit about foids on some forum which is never going to advance the cause of incel rights and merely serves to provide our enemies with yet another reason to demean and mock us. You are merely jealous of my tremendously superior intellectual prowess, my SS-officer level physique (I'm 220 not 210) and my Hitlerian level charisma and charm. Now go fuck yourself you jew cocksucking nigger loving faggot cunt.

Darth aurelius or Israeli mossad?
View attachment 1042526View attachment 1042527
View attachment 1042529

“Those who deny are simply retarded”
As I have stated numerous times before and for anyone who has been paying attention to what the IPF/ILM actually puts out here, you will all know that I modelled our uniforms off of the Fedayeen Saddam as well as the SS. My post history is a resounding and eloquent testament to the inestimable contempt which I have for the jews and the so-called state of israel. Your defamatory insinuations here are as ignorant, uninformed and stupid as your arguments against my movement are unpersuasive. We in the IPF are actually doing real constructive work in furtherance of a real world incel movement and you cunts here can only mock and insult us. You should all be sucking my proverbial cock and pinning a Knights Cross with Oak Leaves Swords and Diamonds on my neck for my distinguished service on behalf what has thus far been merely a "community" (e.g., virtual circle jerk). Listen to my entire most recent speech to my troops and you will know what the fuck I represent.

I don't see any proof
And nor will you ever. These dumb cunts merely deal with their ignorant, vulgar and completely baseless insinuations since their schizoid delusional minds are so receptive to conspiratorial bullshit and since they likewise envy me for my glorious achievements on behalf of the incel movement. I am the undisputed real world leader of our cause and they hate me for my eloquence, organizational abilities, leadership skills and most importantly, my imposing 6'3, 220 lbs physique which is comparable to that of an SS officer and thus entirely befitting for the Fuhrer of the incel movement. Let them continue to deride us because in six months time or when my videos on YT go viral, we will have masses of incel soldiers flocking to the banners of the IPF and ILM and they will continue to perpetuate their virtual circle jerk here on these useless fucking forums which btw, is exactly where Homeland Security wants all of the incels (and NOT forming rw organizations like I am doing).

And nor will you ever. These dumb cunts merely deal with their ignorant, vulgar and completely baseless insinuations since their schizoid delusional minds are so receptive to conspiratorial bullshit and since they likewise envy me for my glorious achievements on behalf of the incel movement. I am the undisputed real world leader of our cause and they hate me for my eloquence, organizational abilities, leadership skills and most importantly, my imposing 6'3, 220 lbs physique which is comparable to that of an SS officer and thus entirely befitting for the Fuhrer of the incel movement. Let them continue to deride us because in six months time or when my videos on YT go viral, we will have masses of incel soldiers flocking to the banners of the IPF and ILM and they will continue to perpetuate their virtual circle jerk here on these useless fucking forums which btw, is exactly where Homeland Security wants all of the incels (and NOT forming rw organizations like I am doing).
Where?

As my comrade pointed out above, I was banned by that faggot sgt incel for a period of at least three years ad have only recently returned as an active member of these forums. I would never disown my efforts to organize incels irl as I have always stated unequivocally that I have consistently committed myself to that singular purpose through all of my efforts on these forums. My post history bears that out. Why would this be suspicious? If anything, it would be demonstrative of my measure of commitment to the cause and my persistent efforts to seek to provide leadership and guidance for those young comrades here who are bold and courageous enough to stand with me instead of merely talk shit about foids on some forum which is never going to advance the cause of incel rights and merely serves to provide our enemies with yet another reason to demean and mock us. You are merely jealous of my tremendously superior intellectual prowess, my SS-officer level physique (I'm 220 not 210) and my Hitlerian level charisma and charm. Now go fuck yourself you jew cocksucking nigger loving faggot cunt.
glow harder :feelskek:

Show footage of The IPF training grounds

I guarantee you 100% Darth is lying, I’ve been going to the gyms almost daily since 16 and I’ve never seen any one built like him or as skinny bench that much
Yeah, he's full of shit. Those numbers are achieved through years of dedicated weight training. He looks skinny-fat.

he is confirmed fakecel when he had foids lusting after him under comments reposting him on normie sites

Go on her profile, it's a middle aged woman and she didn't even see his face.
13 upvotes. Mogs me. I agree though, face is the true deciding factor.

Face is the DECIDING FACTOR of Inceldom, don’t get it twisted.

darth vader is trying to talk his way out of this :feelshaha: even if he is not a cop the incel protection force wont help you get a wife :feelskek:

he is confirmed fakecel when he had foids lusting after him under comments reposting him on normie sites
The foid in question is admittedly a disgusting landwhale. Take the time to actually vet her post history and you will see that she confesses that when she goes to the gym, men don't even look upon her for they are to repulsed by what they see. Also, the person responding to her post with "ikr" is a confirmed tranny, just look at its profile. You dumb faggot cunts are so obsessed with trying to deride my heroic efforts that you will construe attention from landwhales and trannies as some sort of litmus test for being a fake cell. Fuck off you jew faggot scum.

youre all glowfeds only I AM the real incel

Show footage of The IPF training grounds
I have look at my videos you stupid weak fucking faggot. I can't help it if you are too delirious and schizoid/retarded to bother to do your fucking diligence before you come in here and slander me and the mighty warriors of the IPF. We have no time for scum like you. Now go back to being a good little jew slave and keep perpetuating this virtual circle jerk here on these forums since that is exactly what your jew overlords and the Homeland Security wankers want you all to do.

I have look at my videos you stupid weak fucking faggot. I can't help it if you are too delirious and schizoid/retarded to bother to do your fucking diligence before you come in here and slander me and the mighty warriors of the IPF. We have no time for scum like you. Now go back to being a good little jew slave and keep perpetuating this virtual circle jerk here on these forums since that is exactly what your jew overlords and the Homeland Security wankers want you all to do.
All you showed was you standing in the woods I saw no actual training grounds

All you showed was you standing in the woods I saw no actual training grounds
Why would I reveal our training grounds to the likes of you and our other notorious enemies on here who are themselves very likely LEO's trying to get as much information about our rw operations as possible. I own extensive land somewhere in the rural midwestern US. I use that land for training purposes.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    863.2 KB · Views: 16
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    125.1 KB · Views: 14
That isnt Dart Aurelius. Aurelius is talller, buffer and has a different voice