Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Leaked footage of darth_aurelius IPF

failednormie_

failednormie_

Guns and beers
-
Leaked footage this guy was in the fbi all along, you glowie accusers were correct, this matches with his videos he posted

The FBI needs to go back to shooting niggers and oppressing women why are they so gay now?

Mark time marching? This is the easiest shit and the guy in the middle still can't get it right.
Fucking boots, mang..

link to his imaginary whore sister's insta please

Leaked footage this guy was in the fbi all along, you glowie accusers were correct, this matches with his videos he posted
View attachment 1042503
in 2018, he promoted for an incel militia as well and sergreantincel banned him cause even he thought he was too fucking glowniggerish.
Ic 5553

View attachment 1042503
Not to sound like "um actually" but really, where's the proof? Is it his outfit, or that it's filmed in a similiar location he normally films in, or something else?

Not to sound like "um actually" but really, where's the proof? Is it his outfit, or that it's filmed in a similiar location he normally films in, or something else?
I am confused as well

me in the back

This is the fbi division darth was working with and I assume he was in some way in charge of the propaganda. Are you aware of the cia positioning during January 6th 2020? This is very similar to that.

This is the fbi division darth was working with and I assume he was in some way in charge of the propaganda. Are you aware of the cia positioning during January 6th 2020? This is very similar to that.
I'm not saying your point is invalid, but how do you know darth was working with these guys in the video?

its clearly just a joke by OP but if you look at my previous post you can see he promoted this "incel militia" in 2018 as well, the first thing he does when hes unbanned is promote this AGAIN? he was banned by 2 previous owners of this site (sergeantincel and master) cause of how much of a glownigger he was. the guy got incredibly defensive whenever i called him out on this.

its clearly just a joke by OP but if you look at my previous post you can see he promoted this "incel militia" in 2018 as well, the first thing he does when hes unbanned is promote this AGAIN? he was banned by 2 previous owners of this site (sergeantincel and master) cause of how much of a glownigger he was. the guy got incredibly defensive whenever i called him out on this.
Hmm, that does seem very sketchy.

I'm not saying your point is invalid, but how do you know darth was working with these guys in the video?
The unicorn riot watermark leads to a propagandist website if you do digging on it, They are some type of agent to what extent I don’t know. Considering they are the ones who are releasing the information and darth aurelius is the only person I can find Talking about some incel revolution. Then a few days ago the government conducted a training of specifically white men for a fema drill event.
IMG 1192

I’m 100% not joking serious.

I don’t know why you guys think I’m joking. I can’t wait to come back to this thread when a bunch of mossad/cia and fema operators disguised as incels and trump supporters storm the White House or some shit .

Darth aurelius or Israeli mossad?
IMG 1194
IMG 1195

IMG 1197

“Those who deny are simply retarded”

Attachments

• IMG_1196.jpeg
    IMG_1196.jpeg
    644.7 KB · Views: 42
@based_meme have you seen this shit? :worryfeels:
I have now. None of this surprising in the least. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a motherfucking duck.

@gymletethnicel Check this shit out. Glowniggers seething hard rn.

@failednormie_ Good work, brocel.

is darth a cop or a incel what is it?

is darth a cop or a incel what is it?
Most likely a federal agent with the FBI, not a local cop. Local cops don't try to infiltrate existing militias or create new ones to try and bait naive and vulnerable youth into them. This is textbook FBI.

@failednormie_ Good work, brocel.
maybe darth was tricking you guys into fighting for for energy jfl
Read that description in the donation website

Last edited:
I have now. None of this surprising in the least. If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, it's a motherfucking duck.

@gymletethnicel Check this shit out. Glowniggers seething hard rn.
No shit, it's extremely obvious.

maybe darth was tricking you guys into fighting for for energy jfl
Read that description in the donation website
Good find. It's possible.

UPDATE Dec. 22: Oral arguments have been set for February 14, 2024]

[UPDATE Dec. 8: UR Files Appeal, Press Rights Advocates Submit Amicus Briefs on UR’s Behalf]

Unicorn Riot’s ongoing legal battle against Energy Transfer recently reached a new phase. Both Unicorn Riot and Energy Transfer have filed appeals, extending our years-long court case. To acknowledge the jeopardy to press freedoms in our case, numerous press rights advocates, along with legacy media and non-profit media organizations, filed multiple amicus briefs (legal documents filed in a court case by individuals or groups who are not parties to the case but have an interest in the outcome), in support of Unicorn Riot. A broad spectrum of groups and individuals recognize what’s at stake in this case. Excerpts from the briefs:

The Forum for Constitutional Rights said, “Unicorn Riot falls squarely within the [Minnesota Free Flow of Information Act’s] broad protective shield. Unicorn Riot is a non-traditional, decentralized, Internet-based media outlet—but that does not alter Unicorn Riot’s much noted record of news gathering, procuring, compiling, editing and publishing.”

Their brief goes on to say, “Unicorn Riot’s non-traditional—but MFFIA-protected—approach to news-gathering has redefined journalism, as illustrated by the Floyd protests and civil unrest.”

The Reporters Committee for Freedom of the Press and several other legacy media organizations, said, “Wide-ranging subpoenas that demand ‘[a]ll videos, audio recordings, images, reports, articles, letters, emails, press releases, statements, internet postings or content,’ like the one at issue in this case, are particularly burdensome for news organizations. Fighting—sometimes lengthy and costly—legal battles to protect their work product, a journalist’s time and resources are taken away from crucial reporting efforts… Ultimately, it is the public that suffers the consequences.”

And a lawyer representing award-winning freelance journalist Tony Webster said, “The news media relies on the protections of the MFFIA and First Amendment when doing their work, and the District Court’s order requiring a privilege log upends those protections, threatening not just the news media and their sources, but the right and interests of the public in staying informed.”

Amicus Briefs Filed on Unicorn Riot’s Behalf

• Forum for Constitutional Rights Amicus Brief(November 6, 2023)
  • Reporters Committee for a Free Press with Minnesota Newspaper Association (MNA), Silha center for the Study of Media Ethics and Law, St. Paul Pioneer Press, Sahan Journal, American Civil Liberties Union of Minnesota (ACLU-MN), E.W. Scripps Company Amicus Brief (Nov 3, 2023]
  • Tony Webster Amicus Brief (Nov 3, 2023
[Read Unicorn Riot’s appeal here (Oct. 27, 2023)]

[Read Energy Transfer’s appeal here (Sept. 27, 2023)]

We are in need of your continued support. Our legal fees have now reached $50,000. Help us recoup some of that money by donating to our legal fund. Please consider making a tax-deductible donation to our legal fund today of any amount - and kindly also share with anyone in your network who may also want to contribute. Your donation goes not only to help us, but all those who strive for a free and independent press!

Read the latest filings:

Respondents_Cross-Appellants' Reply Brief - Filed by Unicorn Riot (Dec. 11, 2023)

Appellants - Cross-Respondents Response and Reply Brief - Filed by Energy Transfer (Nov. 27, 2023)

I hope all fedcels in fema, Head of security, Mossad, cia, international technology , any police officer in Connecticut see this post and get yo boy, also time to close up shop

It's worth adding that even if he is not a glownigger then at least he is a fakecel

I guarantee you 100% Darth is lying, I’ve been going to the gyms almost daily since 16 and I’ve never seen any one built like him bench that much
Yeah, I was mostly talking about him being a 6'3 tho. Unless he has a literally deformed face then it's impossible for him to be an incel

Yeah, I was mostly talking about him being a 6'3 tho. Unless he has a literally deformed face then it's impossible for him to be an incel
Girls on Incel tears were calling him Hot

Iwanttofuckyousis

He has a Stacy sister

Go on her profile, it's a middle aged woman and she didn't even see his face.

Where does he look skinny?
He does look skinny Even while wearing a baggy outfit

I understand failednormie is being tongue-and-cheek, but in all reality we will march much better than those Patriot Front retards, and our skillful security staff and multilayered vetting process will screen out fed infiltrators, foids, and the like, better than the mods here do at any rate.

See below for the latest speech from Capt Darth_Aurelius once again reiterating our lawful and civil intentions to build a viable political movement to advance the interests of all inceldom, even for those of you who decry us and seek every means to discourage us, we shall fight for you!

honestly i dont care glowie or not he did more things than us no-lifers in this site could dream of doing. until I see someone else other than darth go outside and actually stand up for us I stand by my claim

I understand failednormie is being tongue-and-cheek, but in all reality we will march much better than those Patriot Front retards, and our skillful security staff and multilayered vetting process will screen out fed infiltrators, foids, and the like, better than the mods here do at any rate.

See below for the latest speech from Capt Darth_Aurelius once again reiterating our lawful and civil intentions to build a viable political movement to advance the interests of all inceldom, even for those of you who decry us and seek every means to discourage us, we shall fight for you!

The file is way too quiet I can barely hear anything

The file is way too quiet I can barely hear anything
Yeah he ought to have boosted the audio. I was able to listen easier with headphones. Something for us to refine further going forward.