Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Leaked footage of a bluepiller and redpiller arguing

P

Postmaxxercel50k

Paragon
-
:soy::bluepill: Ur misogynistic

:soy::redpill: Well u get no pussy ha ha Jeffery not on self improvement

:soy::bluepill: Sweaty I have a wife I fuck her once a month and get to watch her get fucked by Chads and Tyrone's once a week

:soy::redpill: I once hooked up with a drunk sub 5 landwhale at the bar

:soy::bluepill: That's not real love sweaty

If the 80/20 rule is true, a man in the bottom 80% has a 1/4 chance of having a gf. If the 80/20 rule is true within the 80% of men which it probably is, a man in the bottom 64% has a 1/16 chance of having a gf. Consequently, the men in the bottom 51.2 % must share 0.2^3 of the women and have only 1 1/64 chance of having a girlfriend. If the 80/20 rule is true is true for the top 20% of men, the top 4% of men can have 16 gf:s each on average. The average man has such a low chance of having a woman pursuing him while the top men, the Chads according to this mathemathical model have so many women pursuing them. The top 20% of men alone have 4 women pursuing each of them on average. If you are in the bottom 20% of men, only 0.00000046256% of women are pursuing you according to this formula.
The graph I'm posting reveal that the sum of women who must be shared is negligible for the bottom 3/4 of men. Women are also a zero-sum game where improving yourself and getting one woman does not increase the number of women got, just the effort put into getting them.:blackpill::incel:

Bluepillers are worse than redpillers due to the plain reason that they're infinitely more condescending and gaslighting to subhumans and sub 5 males about the true nature of lookism, foid privilege, and their hypergamous nature in the modern world, with the redpill and figures like Andrew Tate at least serving as some kind of possible gateway to the blackpill and becoming less cucked; however, you are right in that he's the same repackaged redpill scam artist making coping zoomers pay him for an "academy" to wealthmaxx, with info that can be learned by some Googling and the usual platitudes of gymmaxxing and wealthmaxxing for foids that still don't address the discrimination against subhumans today. :society:

In short, it's over for the majority of sub 5 males! :feelshehe:

I was going to troll you but your too high IQ and based.

It was so cringe to read
At least it was realistic
And :bluepill: = :redpill:

I was going to troll you but your too high IQ and based.
:feelsYall:
Btw thanks for these

Hmm