Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Leader of the German right-wing AfD party youth organization: guess the race of his wife (LMAO)

SeetheBot9000

SeetheBot9000

Veteran
★★★★

JFL he is leader of youth party of AfD aka Alternative for Germany, which is anti-migration. Their kid will be turbo-ER lmao :feelshaha:
Why do these right wing nationalist types ALWAYS have Asian wives? You would think they find it against their ideals? But then again Hitler did call Japanese "honorary Aryans".

But to be fair he has done well, I think he is hitting way above his looksmatch. What are the thoughts here? Is it that he is statusmaxxed or is she maybe just a white-cock worshipping noodle who hates her own race?

Last edited:
:feelskek: Gotta protect the white race right?

one of the AfD leaders is a lesbian with a curry wife and adopted sons

over for krautcels

Can't tell if his wife is East Asian or SEA

Mogs me regardless

Is she even japanese? If she isn't, then this is major JFL :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

of course he has no other option, his looksmatch is drinking nigger cum

1496916129503-BIKI_BURK.jpeg

left pic:
"Burqas? We're into bikinis!"
right pic:
"The freedom of women is not negotiable!"

and this is the far right here JFL. We're so fucked

They are just anti-immigration since Germany is so over-run with it. They are not ethnic-nationalists or nazis or anything

Is it that he is statusmaxxed or is she maybe just a white-cock worshipping noodle who hates her own race?

Both. Cuck probably worships noodlewhores for muh "tradness". :soy:

View attachment 749880
JFL he is leader of youth party of AfD aka Alternative for Germany, which is anti-migration. Their kid will be turbo-ER lmao :feelshaha:
Why do these right wing nationalist types ALWAYS have Asian wives? You would think they find it against their ideals? But then again Hitler did call Japanese "honorary Aryans".

But to be fair he has done well, I think he is hitting way above his looksmatch. What are the thoughts here? Is it that he is statusmaxxed or is she maybe just a white-cock worshipping noodle who hates her own race?
is she japanese btw?

I absolutely would ngl. Fuck that bald cunt, she should suck my dick! :reeeeee:

They'll create the next ER

is she japanese btw?

I absolutely would ngl. Fuck that bald cunt, she should suck my dick! :reeeeee:
Don't know, honestly she looks more Chinese or even SEA to my eye but I would gladly fuck that noodle.

The memes write themselves

They are just anti-immigration since Germany is so over-run with it. They are not ethnic-nationalists or nazis or anything
how can you be anti immigrant but marry a immigrant?

over for krautcels
If this is supposed to be 'right wing' than it's beyond over for Germancels.

left pic:
right pic:

:lul::lul::lul:

Because the white foids are brainwashed to death and would rsther choose deathnics than actual normal whites

the right vs the (((right)))

they are actually seen as literally Hitler Nazi tier here:feelskek:
Man wtf is wrong with Germans:feelswhat:
I've met Germans and they are literally mindbroken because of the war. They are absolutely the most pitiable, weak shits in Europe. They hate themselves for what they did and have let the guilt seep deep into their culture over the course of 20th-21st centuries. At least with Japan they were based and refused to apologize and kept their sense of national pride. Japan actually has an advantage because they got nuked twice so they get to guilt the west (mainly america) as much as we guilt them.

The best western-guilt fuel Germany has is the Dresden bombings but they did the blitz on Britain so it just ends up cancelling out and they can't really use it, ergo all they have is war guilt.

14 words needs an update :forcedsmile:

:feelskek: Gotta protect the white race right?
wignats tend to be amongst the biggest race traitors lmao, especially for the asian sorry (honorary aryan) pussy, hope ER factory #31316161e goes well for saving the german people lol

People don't get that those so called nationlist are paid opposition and are gatekeepers so real opposition can't rise.

Germany declaind after the fall of the Holy Roman Empire and after it amenciptaed a certin race of people and payed dearly for it.

All far right organisations are controlled opposition and they're full of feds. Politics are complete waste of time and they're a cope anyway because they're all women worshippers regardless of their views

Seeing the title of this thread I thought that female would be more africanized than that

Hypocrisy everywhere, the grift is real.

Typical, even supposed conservative westerners tend to be degen. Afd rules in East Germany which is atheist and commie loving so they’re conserving very little and are just full on degenerates

left pic:
right pic:

Giga simps

uncle addie would be so proud.

Lol he couldn't get any german girls I guess.
JFL at the pathetic state of the conservative right in the western world.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHHAHAHAHA:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

He looks like my boss, kek

left pic:
right pic:

What a cuck party jfl. Opposing based things just for the sake of 'owning islam'

But honestly right wingers emphasize trad values like order, discipline, hard work etc and Asians excel in these so they’re not really contradicting themselves by marrying noodles. Would be funny if some far right leader is married to a sheboon tho, kek

Best an statusmaxxed soyboy can get

over for krautcels
Fucking lol. Brnabic 2.0

I've met Germans and they are literally mindbroken because of the war. They are absolutely the most pitiable, weak shits in Europe. They hate themselves for what they did and have let the guilt seep deep into their culture over the course of 20th-21st centuries. At least with Japan they were based and refused to apologize and kept their sense of national pride. Japan actually has an advantage because they got nuked twice so they get to guilt the west (mainly america) as much as we guilt them.

The best western-guilt fuel Germany has is the Dresden bombings but they did the blitz on Britain so it just ends up cancelling out and they can't really use it, ergo all they have is war guilt.
War ended in 1945. How many years they will be keen over this war?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back