Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over [LDARmaxxed] Since this is a trend now: once I didn't shower for 6 months, AMA

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

unattractive.
★★★★★
I'll answer honestly.

have you atleast shaved yourself

WTF?:what: How old were you while?

Were you NEET at the time or not? If not, did your colleagues/peers etc show signs of noticing as time went on or make any comments about it?

Imagine the smell..:feelswhat:

Didn't you start to develop a layer of permanent dirt over your skin?

I have an aunt who's clinically mentally ill and she showers like once in one or two months, if that, and she has that shit, it's disgusting tbh ngl.

HBO - High Body Odor, its over for HBOcels

And you're a fellow curry as well?

Incels.is We trendy now. We have blonde tipped hair and supreme clothes and clickbait YouTube channels.

Why would you do that wtf. I don't think I've ever gone more than 3 days without showering, I don't do it for anyone but myself, it's a pleasant feeling and I hate feeling greasy and dirty.

have you atleast shaved yourself

Yes, I did shave my facial hair when needed to.

Ty.
WTF?:what: How old were you while?
I was 19.

Were you NEET at the time or not? If not, did your colleagues/peers etc show signs of noticing as time went on or make any comments about it?
Yes, I was a NEET, but I still had a social circle. Nobody said anything. I confessed to my friend and he was shocked.

Imagine the smell..:feelswhat:
teehee.

HBO - High Body Odor, its over for HBOcels

It's over anyway.

And you're a fellow curry as well?

Yes bhai.

I start stinking like shit after 2 days without a shower, I can't imagine 6 months. It's probably not true.

It's true bro. My friends didn't believe me either when I confessed.

Why would you do that wtf. I don't think I've ever gone more than 3 days without showering, I don't do it for anyone but myself, it's a pleasant feeling and I hate feeling greasy and dirty.

Zero motivation. I didn't care about anything, I was having a bad time and couldn't really cope.

I went a month one time, after a while you get used to the dirty and greasy feeling. Our ancestors didn’t bath nearly as often as we do today. Most people had one maybe once a month, some maybe once a year.

The Vikings were considered to be obsessed with cleanliness because they bathed once a week.

Is this the reason why curries have a reputation for smelling horrible?

I went a month one time, after a while you get used to the dirty and greasy feeling. Our ancestors didn’t bath nearly as often as we do today. Most people had one maybe once a month, some maybe once a year.

The Vikings were considered to be obsessed with cleanliness because they bathed once a week.

Bathing once a week is cleanliness obsession/? Then again, they also thought you need to drill a hole in your head if you had a headache, JFL at hole heads.

Is this the reason why curries have a reputation for smelling horrible?

No, it's not about body odor but the fact that curries use spices when making food and these spices get caught up in your clothing, causing us curries to smell like what we eat. It's only odd-smelling because it's mixed with cloth and sweat.

Should have bottled the grease off your skin and marketed it to us as foid repellant

Damn, you are supposed to have rash and itching on your whole body man, how are you still alive?

Should have bottled the grease off your skin and marketed it to us as foid repellant

No need, my face already does the trick. :feelsokman:

Damn, you are supposed to have rash and itching on your whole body man, how are you still alive?

I had no such problems! Maybe my body has a high tolerance? Who knows. I only splashed my face with water after brushing my teeth, though. Maybe that helped.