Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDARing wouldn’t be as bad if I had NEETbux

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
LDARing wouldn’t be as bad if I had NEETbux and my own place living with my parents as an adult sucks it really does if I wageslave and move out I’d end up dead or homeless so if I move I lose if I stay in place I lose there’s no winning for me NEETbux would make my life a lot easier LDARing alone would be a peaceful way to live I don’t care if I never ascend as long as I’m staying afloat that’s all that matters

It's a privilege.

LDARing wouldn’t be as bad if I had NEETbux and my own place living with my parents as an adult sucks it really does if I wageslave and move out I’d end up dead or homeless so if I move I lose if I stay in place I lose there’s no winning for me NEETbux would make my life a lot easier LDARing alone would be a peaceful way to live I don’t care if I never ascend as long as I’m staying afloat that’s all that matters
True fellow poorcel detected

I work 72 hours a week here on Chadlivia

That's easy to get. You need doctors proof you are disabled though and a lawyer.

How old are you BTW?

I can give you some of mine if you want