Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW [LDAR] Just dead lift some weights, bro! Girls love guys who put effort into their bodies!

:soy: Holy shit it’s completely over

his really dead?

Just die, bro!

That's why you perform chest dips instead of bench press.

his really dead?
Yes, this ain't no joke he probably snapped his ribcage right the fuck up and it penetrated his heart.

#Rest In Protein
#CanYouSpotMeBro
#DeathgripGang
#BigGymInTheSky
#DiddyKongWeight

He is using death grip on bench press with 1-rep set...

This is beyond mental retardation!

They don't call it suicide grip for nothing.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAA JESUS FUCKING CHRIST HIS RIBCAGE SNAPPED IN HALF :feelsmega::feelstrash:

Just gymaxx to death theory

Yes, this ain't no joke he probably snapped his ribcage right the fuck up and it penetrated his heart.

#Rest In Protein
#CanYouSpotMeBro
#DeathgripGang
#BigGymInTheSky
#DiddyKongWeight
Lmao nice one bro :lul::lul::lul::lul:

This is why you stick to simple curls. Fuck that bullshit, one slip of the hand and your chest is done for.

Its over for useless spottercels.

THIS IS NOW OFFICIALY A BLOATMAXX THREAD.

I chuckled at "currently at er".
I would
tenor.gif
if I shattered my entire ribcage, tbh tbh.

AZebk9H

Just workout bro, deadlift..
Your frame is just cope BrO

#lifting_will_run_your_life

Serious I don't understand the point to lifting heavy.
In my case, I only care to be fit/lean, I don't want to look like an ogre.
(inb4 cuck).

#lifting_will_run_your_life

Serious I don't understand the point to lifting heavy.
In my case, I only care to be fit/lean, I don't want to look like an ogre.
(inb4 cuck).
So much this.
All of the guys I know who are into powerlifting/bodybuilding all have fucked up joints and their cardio is so bad that they can barely walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded.
Bodyweight calisthenics and cardio (running/swimming/hiking/cycling/martial arts) is the key to a healthy life.

I’m not sure I get your point. Tht guys body is better than 99% of the population
-Narrow shoulders
-Wide hips
Here's another comparison
7gvaruA

I wonder which one has more SMV?
The guy with alot more muscle, or the guy with wider frame?

-Narrow shoulders
-Wide hips
Here's another comparison
View attachment 28354
I wonder which one has more SMV?
The guy with alot more muscle, or the guy with wider frame?

COPE the guy with the better face has more SMV get the fuck out with that bullshit

I saw this in a rekt thread ages ago

So much this.
All of the guys I know who are into powerlifting/bodybuilding all have fucked up joints and their cardio is so bad that they can barely walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded.
Bodyweight calisthenics and cardio (running/swimming/hiking/cycling/martial arts) is the key to a healthy life.

The only way youll get joint pain PLing is if you take roids

All this just get a 5/10 Natasha’s roastie hole.

I've seen so many horrific bench press fails that I'm to afraid to do bench pressing myself. Is there a good alternative?

I've seen so many horrific bench press fails that I'm to afraid to do bench pressing myself. Is there a good alternative?
avoiding gymcelling, tbh.

Buy a power rack and bench inside it, so if you fail a rep the weight falls onto the support bars, not your rib cage.

Just die theory

That's why you perform chest dips instead of bench press.
Have a safety rack underneath incase you fail, use an overhand grip, medium width, scapula retracted, slight bend in the back, elbows tucked, lower the bar in a controlled manner, let it rest on your the bottom of your chest for 1 second, explode off the bottom.

Pretty much impossible to get injured doing this. Most bench injuries are from using poor form. Like 70% of people I see bench are doing it wrong.
Learn proper form. Don't ego lift. Only lift a weight you can lift with proper form.

The bench press is a fairly safe exercise if you take the time to learn it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back