Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [LDAR]I Hate Summer.

• Thread starter DarkStarDownBad
  • Start date
DarkStarDownBad

DarkStarDownBad

nevER lose your smile
★★★★★
Obviously, this is a common shared sentiment across this forum.

But I've always hated summer, even before being officially blackpilled; I always preferred the other seasons especially winter immensely to summer.

For starters, I fucking hate the hate: It's miserable, sucks up more energy, and makes nature coping very difficult.

Secondly, the amount of foids walking around in revealing clothes makes it more brutal; it was such suifuel seeing all those sluts in booty shorts back in HS.

Thirdly, I know that whilst I rot, normies & foids are out living their lives with their families, friends, etc.

And finally, it's another passing of time; another reminder of the fate which was set to me before conception.

I agree. What I do like about summer is walking around at night. Idk why but I really like the warm weather combined with the night.

I also prefer autumn over summer.

It's complete ropefuel hearing everyone having a good time while you just rot away.

WHY AM I SO FUCKING UGLYYYYYY

Yh, dark and cold is my preferred climate tbh

There’s nothing to be happy about. I would prefer it if it was thunder storms and heavy rain every single day

I remember that whilst everyone during HS would be at prom or black out drunk/drugged all night I would just stay inside and play vidya.

I remember that whilst everyone during HS would be at prom or black out drunk/drugged all night I would just stay inside and play vidya.
Brootal.

Ig it's better then developing a drug addiction tho