Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LDAR Culture Should Be Banned From Incel Forums, It's What Society & The Government Wants (LDAR Is A Psyop To Keep Men Disenfranchised)

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Maybe I'm just paranoid, but this just seems all too convenient to me. This forum started off pretty normal and then out of nowhere LDAR started popping up like crazy. I really do think some kind of "psyop" is being run on the forum to demotivate incels in order to keep the status quo going.

I think the one thing the government fears more than mass shootings, is for disenfranchised men with more expendable income and free time than their counterparts (normies), to band together and focus on networking, building wealth, investing in our interests, and spreading our influence.

It is to the benefit of society that we LDAR and do nothing with our lives, it's keeps us right where they want us. Ironically if you wanted to take the ER route being a broke LDAR incel would keep you from buying the guns, body armor, etc required to even carry out your attack.

LDAR culture is about neutering the incel population, and keeping us docile and complacent.

Imagine if there were 500 incel millionaires from around the world, all socializing together, sharing information, pushing their own initiatives, lobbying for the laws that we want passed, involving ourselves in politics behind the scenes, investing in the things that would benefit the male collective, etc.

That's much worse than a mass shooting as far as the government or society is concerned.

Their main concern is to stop the spread of civil unrest among men, and more importantly, keep men disenfranchised so they can't do anything to go against the status quo.

Imagine if a large collective of wealthy men were investing in things like sex dolls, sex robot technology, lobbying for the legalization of prostitution, pushing for changes in the court system, making paternity tests mandatory for all children, etc.

Imagine if propaganda was being pushed that lowered the marriage rates to be 25% lower than they are now?

Imagine if a disruptive technology like a male "birth control" pill with little to no side effects was released on the market. Imagine how much that shit would affect the income of the family court system, as less and less men get random woman pregnant and end up on child support.

Etc, etc, etc.

It wouldn't even take more than a few million in research to create a viable "male birth control pill", I'm sure of it, I'm sure it's already been discovered.

But it will never be let on the market, do you know why?

It's because no company would release it because they stand to make more money by keeping it off of the market. But as incels we won't be doing it for the money, we'll be doing it to fuck with society (and of course we'd still make a profit).

Society survives by extracting resources from men and distributing it to everyone else (especially women). Pretty much all of these systems revolve around the monopoly that women have over sexual resources, and how they leverage that against men:

The child support system is only thriving because women have a one sided control over whether a pregnancy happens or not. There are many women lying and saying that they are on birth control, or a condom breaks during sex, etc. Then after she gets pregnant, the man is completely at her mercy, and the government will gladly extract and transfer his resources to the woman (after taking it's cut).

A male birth control pill makes that harder to do, it would put the control in men's hands, because a woman wouldn't get pregnant even if she lied or even if the condom broke. It would 100% be in the man's control, it would drastically shift the power dynamic in dating.

Pharmaceutical companies stand to make more money by keeping the power of reproduction in the hands of women rather than in the hands of men, and that's exactly why they haven't released a viable male birth control pill despite likely having a working product formula.

I'm seeing some videos sying that one exists and "may be available soon" (dated months ago) but I doubt it. That shit will get shut down or released with some bad side effects to deter men.

Last edited:
who else high af rn

Imagine if there were 500 incel millionaires from around the world, all socializing together, sharing information, pushing their own initiatives, lobbying for the laws that we want passed, involving ourselves in politics behind the scenes, investing in the things that would benefit the male collective, etc.
Lol we need our own version of the War Room. But in all seriousness that would be awesome

Being a NEET is a privilege. Not every incel can afford being a NEET. Most incels will eventually have to get a job, unfortunately.
I wish I were a rentier.

Last edited:
I don't see any significant change happening in the world, most incels are genuinely too low IQ and autistic to actually formulate some sort of pro male collective:feelskek:. If you wanted to change the world you'd have to find some way for the elites to make a fuck ton of money from monogamous couples, because having more single people encourages consumerism. You'd also have to somehow encourage them to prioritise the well being of men in large rather then full on automation where low tier jobs are covered by robots, and men who aren't valuable enough just start dropping out of society and aren't allowed to produce due to muh environment. Seems like the elites are practicing full on eugenics, by encouraging lower birthrates.

I read the title, and was like "Sure, as long it doesn't get replaced with the 'Sigma Grindset' or some dumb shit that just serves to line Schlomo's pockets."

I think the pareto distribution 20/80% could be applied to incels, whereas 20% of incels do wealthmaxxing, and the rest 80% just went LDAR maxxing. :feelstastyman:

If you LDAR you should be sent to the fucking gluags

schizo thread. neet LDAR master race :feelsaww:

Pretty sure LD;AR retards are just undercover glowies encouraging eveyone to throw their lives away.

The government dislikes social mobility especially if your a lonely male ngl
Pretty sure LD;AR retards are just undercover glowies encouraging eveyone to throw their lives away.
some of them here are legit and probably been phased out overtime due to whatever. No motivation is strong enough to allow to give up except killing yourself especially in public or going insane and committing murder/rape

Yes Goyim get back to work and do overtime :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

this is one of my wet dreams, AN INCEL GENTLEMEN'S CLUB

LDAR culture is about neutering the incel population, and keeping us docile and complacent.
LDAR is grassroots and based, the problem is that there isn't enough. Western nations are wealthy enough that they can afford a small percentage of disenfranchised men not working in exchange for their docility. In the West, this has yet to cause a significant economic loss. But just look to China to see how much the powers that be can oppose the same culture of "laying flat". They absolutely hate it. Governments ultimately run on taxes, and their greatest fear is losing the ability to tax economic productivity.

You'd need more than 500 millionaires, but there is such a society doing this sort of work. Sometimes the non-cucked portion of the Republican party gets its act together, like when they outlawed abortion last month. Hoes mad.

Imagine if a large collective of wealthy men were investing in things like sex dolls, sex robot technology, lobbying for the legalization of prostitution, pushing for changes in the court system, making paternity tests mandatory for all children, etc.

Imagine if propaganda was being pushed that lowered the marriage rates to be 25% lower than they are now?

Imagine if a disruptive technology like a male "birth control" pill with little to no side effects was released on the market. Imagine how much that shit would affect the income of the family court system, as less and less men get random woman pregnant and end up on child support.
Agree that this kind of venture, essentially MGTOW technology, is being kept down by force and would also based. I don't think LDAR and men's rights are mutually exclusive. Those who can should push for these things, and those who can't should starve the system.

I hate wageslaving id love to Ldar

I don't see any significant change happening in the world, most incels are genuinely too low IQ and autistic to actually formulate some sort of pro male collective:feelskek:. If you wanted to change the world you'd have to find some way for the elites to make a fuck ton of money from monogamous couples, because having more single people encourages consumerism. You'd also have to somehow encourage them to prioritise the well being of men in large rather then full on automation where low tier jobs are covered by robots, and men who aren't valuable enough just start dropping out of society and aren't allowed to produce due to muh environment. Seems like the elites are practicing full on eugenics, by encouraging lower birthrates.
sadly have to agree. Most don't have the willpower to push thru. It takes years and even decades of work to make meaningful changes. Most incels don't have the energy nor motivation to do it.
I think the pareto distribution 20/80% could be applied to incels, whereas 20% of incels do wealthmaxxing, and the rest 80% just went LDAR maxxing. :feelstastyman:
Yes sadly true. Seems accurate.
this is one of my wet dreams, AN INCEL GENTLEMEN'S CLUB

would be wonderful if such a thing existed but glowies would try to kill it fast.
Maybe I'm just paranoid, but this just seems all too convenient to me. This forum started off pretty normal and then out of nowhere LDAR started popping up like crazy. I really do think some kind of "psyop" is being run on the forum to demotivate incels in order to keep the status quo going.

I think the one thing the government fears more than mass shootings, is for disenfranchised men with more expendable income and free time than their counterparts (normies), to band together and focus on networking, building wealth, investing in our interests, and spreading our influence.

It is to the benefit of society that we LDAR and do nothing with our lives, it's keeps us right where they want us. Ironically if you wanted to take the ER route being a broke LDAR incel would keep you from buying the guns, body armor, etc required to even carry out your attack.

That's much worse than a mass shooting as far as the government or society is concerned.

Their main concern is to stop the spread of civil unrest among men, and more importantly, keep men disenfranchised so they can't do anything to go against the status quo.

Etc, etc, etc.

It wouldn't even take more than a few million in research to create a viable "male birth control pill", I'm sure of it, I'm sure it's already been discovered.

It's because no company would release it because they stand to make more money by keeping it off of the market. But as incels we won't be doing it for the money, we'll be doing it to fuck with society (and of course we'd still make a profit).

Society survives by extracting resources from men and distributing it to everyone else (especially women). Pretty much all of these systems revolve around the monopoly that women have over sexual resources, and how they leverage that against men:

The child support system is only thriving because women have a one sided control over whether a pregnancy happens or not. There are many women lying and saying that they are on birth control, or a condom breaks during sex, etc. Then after she gets pregnant, the man is completely at her mercy, and the government will gladly extract and transfer his resources to the woman (after taking it's cut).

A male birth control pill makes that harder to do, it would put the control in men's hands, because a woman wouldn't get pregnant even if she lied or even if the condom broke. It would 100% be in the man's control, it would drastically shift the power dynamic in dating.

Pharmaceutical companies stand to make more money by keeping the power of reproduction in the hands of women rather than in the hands of men, and that's exactly why they haven't released a viable male birth control pill despite likely having a working product formula.

I'm seeing some videos sying that one exists and "may be available soon" (dated months ago) but I doubt it. That shit will get shut down or released with some bad side effects to deter men.
imo it isn't government doing this. If you ever use discord, you will see that unfortunately most incels are indeed too lazy to actually push thru. They don't have what it takes.

A male birth control pill
It's called papaya seeds.

Everyone knows this, but it changes nothing in society.

The female birth control pill, on the other hand, enabled unprecedented promiscuity.

The technological game-changer would be robotwaifus and artificial wombs, but these will be for the elite only.

The masses of men will continue thirsty and enslaved to the pussy cartel. They can't conceive of an existence that is not of slavery to the pussy.

Last edited:
As much as I would love to see that happen. And that I'm trying my hardest to scrape up all my willpower and discipline myself Inti bettering all aspects of my life. I don't think alot incels here are even built to do stuff like this. Low testosterone, High Inhibition etc.

They just ain't got it in their system or any determination. This is why I compared the incel community to the black American community in one of my posts.

Imagine a sophisticated black business man trying to lecture and inspire two black thugs to change their lives. Only a few can make the mental shift. Some of them were just brought up that way. It's their way of life.

Hate to be pessimistic. But I think it's OvER for this community. LDAR culture is widely popular in this community since it's seem as "rebellious" to the government oflr what not. (When it's really just pathetic).

And like the guy on the top said. Some of them are genuinely low IQ. Not even kidding. Some simply lack the intelligence or self awareness to make a difference.

Just do well for yourself and then abandon this community once you make it (If you ever do). No point imo. I genuinely this is just like a therapy support groups to rant and vent. It ain't going nowhere.

As much as I would love to see that happen. And that I'm trying my hardest to scrape up all my willpower and discipline myself Inti bettering all aspects of my life. I don't think alot incels here are even built to do stuff like this. Low testosterone, High Inhibition etc.

They just ain't got it in their system or any determination. This is why I compared the incel community to the black American community in one of my posts.

Imagine a sophisticated black business man trying to lecture and inspire two black thugs to change their lives. Only a few can make the mental shift. Some of them were just brought up that way. It's their way of life.

Hate to be pessimistic. But I think it's OvER for this community. LDAR culture is widely popular in this community since it's seem as "rebellious" to the government oflr what not. (When it's really just pathetic).

And like the guy on the top said. Some of them are genuinely low IQ. Not even kidding. Some simply lack the intelligence or self awareness to make a difference.

Just do well for yourself and then abandon this community once you make it (If you ever do). No point imo. I genuinely this is just like a therapy support groups to rant and vent. It ain't going nowhere.
yeah this is it. Many of the people here are genetically inclined towards lethargy.

The implication is that those people with the lower functioning gene are really up against it, and some people just won't be able to have good self-control. Their brains have to work harder to have the same level of control as those with the higher functioning gene, and if they've been exposed to a traumatic childhood, they are even less likely to be able to have good self-control.
https://www.abc.net.au/radionationa...what-the-science-says-about-willpower/5560352

[UWSL]They literally are genetically incapable of working hard. Just like low IQ can't be high IQ no matter how much effort they put in. Some lazycels can never be hardworking, their DNA had cucked them of it. In conclusion, we just gotta do our best for ourselves. This community is merely for venting, not suitable for getting advice on productivity/money Maxx/life purposes stuff.[/UWSL]

Etc, etc, etc.

sadly have to agree. Most don't have the willpower to push thru. It takes years and even decades of work to make meaningful changes. Most incels don't have the energy nor motivation to do it.

Yes sadly true. Seems accurate.

would be wonderful if such a thing existed but glowies would try to kill it fast.

imo it isn't government doing this. If you ever use discord, you will see that unfortunately most incels are indeed too lazy to actually push thru. They don't have what it takes.

I would have to agree on this one, I think the problem is @BlkPillPres assumed that most incels would have the same potential and capacities that He does.

However, I just can't imagine men who have been beat down, alienated, ostraicized, and impaired by their society for their entire lives, doing anything like this.

Most of us have too much Negative Reinforncement and Trauma dealing with a vile society like this one to bother dealing with people AT ALL.

Not to mention a lot of incels have genetic defects that prevent them from having getting any form of upward social mobility.

The Best thing any Incel could ever do is Do what benefits themselves the greatest, regardless of what moralfags think is "Right" or "Good, Because nobody gives a fuck about YOU, Besides YOU.

[UWSL]This community is merely for venting, not suitable for getting advice on productivity/money Maxx/life purposes stuff.[/UWSL]
I feel so too. This place was always meant to be a Safe Space to where Sub5 males can vent their frustrations, problems, and suffering.
However, The Philosophical Stuff like Blkpillpres does is priceless in my eyes. You will never see anyone have a deep discussion like this anywhere else.

If your genetics aren't shitty overall, then ofc there's no reason to LDAR. Just become redpilled and move to .org, for example.

most incels are genuinely too low IQ and autistic to actually formulate some sort of pro male collective
and if incels properly organized, they'd be considered terrorists

spreading the blackpill is more important honestly
plenty of based politicians and richfucks that are catching on and can effect policy
like banning abortion, ironically

less and less men get random woman pregnant and end up on child support.
which is ironic because birth control (and child support) are what gave foids agency
before that if they got pregnant (inevitable) they were destroyed if they didn't marry and settle

monopoly that women have over sexual resources, and how they leverage that against men
But this shit doesn't exist in SEA
And if you want to make babies, child support and contraceptives also basically don't exist

any intelligent man is not going to marry a western foid
SEAmaxing is becoming more popular as just a financially better option
and this will eventually balance out the market

Their main concern is to stop the spread of civil unrest among men, and more importantly, keep men disenfranchised so they can't do anything to go against the status quo
communism/asian culture is clashing with globohomo in culture war that feminism, I believe, will inevitably lose
feminist globohomo is INEFFICIENT, greater efficiency = greater money

you can't have women sitting in made up jobs cashing in high pay... it's wasteful
similarly you can have intelligent men not getting pussy such that they are not inspired to work... this is also wasteful
and like I said, any intelligent man will just leave the west

the only real way to combat feminist faggotry is to ally and promote the eastern anti-globohomo countries

you can't have women sitting in made up jobs cashing in high pay... it's wasteful
similarly you can have intelligent men not getting pussy such that they are not inspired to work... this is also wasteful
and like I said, any intelligent man will just leave the west

the only real way to combat feminist faggotry is to ally and promote the eastern anti-globohomo countries

This.

Exactly.
This is what we need. Not edgy autistic 15 yo.

Great thread as always.

and if incels properly organized, they'd be considered terrorists
No, they'd be considered "persons of interest", by your logic were all here on this forum, who decides what is "organized" or not, us just being here is organizing in it's lowest form, why haven't we all been arrested?

plenty of based politicians and richfucks that are catching on and can effect policy
These men aren't incels and they don't care about low tier males. They won't do shit for us.

That won't make a difference. I think you have this false idea that "the good guys will win in the end even if we do nothing", it doesn't work like that. Things can go left at any moment and whatever momentum you see "your side" having right now can be ruined and then they lose.

Also what's the point of promoting a country whose laws you don't believe in or who wouldn't even let you immigrate if you wanted to go there.

People think America's immigration laws are tough, other countries have even stricter laws because they don't want to risk western values poisoning their nation. Some of them ban movies from america, music from america, books from america, etc, I'm sure they have policy in place to keep some Americans out too.

I would have to agree on this one, I think the problem is @BlkPillPres assumed that most incels would have the same potential and capacities that He does.
Dude, I'm not some genius, I'm pretty sure if I got my IQ tested it would be average. I simply want a life a freedom so mediocrity doesn't feel like an option to me. I see financial success as a "life or death scenario". That's the difference.

Some people are ok with "surviving", for others "just surviving" is merely a slow death, and only "thriving" to them is "living life".

I don't care about "just surviving", I'd much rather kill myself than "survive" for a few more decades.

The problem is that a lot of LDAR morons don't realize that at the current rate their NEETBUX system won't last into old age to keep them from being homeless, they won't get much of any pension (if they even get one), and if their parents are the source of their NEETBUX they don't seem to realize that when their parents dies they're fucked (and that's in like the next 20 years or so).

Last edited:
lol, cope bro

it’s been proven goy government lives when incels go ER. psy ops cause schizocels to go on mass murders, mostly through incitement by gov officials

some declassified shit came out a few years ago where the cia admitted to psy opping some SFcel to go ER. it’s only ok when the government does it tho :feelskek::feelskek:

when men go ER deep gov officials can turn around and cry about muh gun violence, muh misogyny, muh this and muh that and just continually take away our rights as sub5 or even average men. government payday is when some weak wristed incel goes er jfl.

Yes Goyim get back to work and do overtime :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:
The money for escortcelling needs to come out of somewhere. Daddy and Mommy's allowance is not enough anymore:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

I agree with this. It will come to a point where one's parents would die and your LDAR NEET lifestyle would come to an abrupt halt. As a sub 5 male, if you haven't developed any sort of career by your mid 30s-early 40s due to living in mommy's basement, it would be definitely GIGA ovER for any incel that find themselves at this point. Unless your parents leave you a hefty inheritance/acres of land, you wouldn't have any money to afford any further copes/potential SEAmaxxing/surgerymaxxing. You'll then be forced to work at Goymart/McDonalds for the rest of your life.

Eita GIF by TVE Bahia

Etc, etc, etc.

High iq response. I’m against guys being Neets and ldar. One it’s what the establishment wants and two it’s the same as being dead.

I agree with this. It will come to a point where one's parents would die and your LDAR NEET lifestyle would come to an abrupt halt. As a sub 5 male, if you haven't developed any sort of career by your mid 30s-early 40s due to living in mommy's basement, it would be definitely GIGA ovER for any incel that find themselves at this point. Unless your parents leave you a hefty inheritance/acres of land, you wouldn't have any money to afford any further copes/potential SEAmaxxing/surgerymaxxing. You'll then be forced to work at Goymart/McDonalds for the rest of your life.

Eita GIF by TVE Bahia
So fuckin simple

If you’re not some rich inheritor, neeting and ldar will take you the worst place ever

"Just be a cog in the machine bro! :soy: Contriboot!"
no.
also tldr reddit spacing nigger kill yourself

Most will get some sort of inheritance, I would think. Still, yes I'm against LDAR. And it's not some dumb binary of LDAR - cog In the machine.

Find your own way.

Most will get some sort of inheritance, I would think.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The average american doesn't even have $1000 in their savings account (this is an actual statistical fact). Most of these guys have wage slave parents, they don't have shit to get when their parents die.

If we go by your logic this forum is filled with people from rich families, and rich people are statistically more likely to produce incel sons.

By all means if you like wagecucking go on.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The average american doesn't even have $1000 in their savings account (this is an actual statistical fact). Most of these guys have wage slave parents, they don't have shit to get when their parents die.

If we go by your logic this forum is filled with people from rich families, and rich people are statistically more likely to produce incel sons.
Property? I guess most people at the end of their (working) life are more likely to be on the well off side of the average.

Nevertheless, in this economic environment nothing can be taken for granted.

In not sure where you're going with your second paragraph.

source? this is actually cagefuel if true
It's actually a pretty common stat thrown around in red pill spaces.

Most people are struggling in life, most people are also complacent and docile so they accept being wage slaves and they don't try to wealthmaxx (their just chase careers and dead end jobs).

"The results found only 44 percent of U.S. adults had enough money saved to cover a $1,000, unplanned expense."

Property? I guess most people at the end of their (working) life are more likely to be on the well off side of the average.
No, most people can barely afford their retirement and it's their children that have to help them out and take care of them. Maybe they'll have a house to give ONE child (if it's multiple children they'll have to share it lol).

In not sure where you're going with your second paragraph.
You said:
Most will get some sort of inheritance, I would think.
What do you mean by that specifically?

Because when most people say "inheritance" it implies some large sum of money and/or assets that leave the child "well off". I hope you aren't going to be disingenuous now and say by "inheritance" you meant them getting some mementos that amount to a few thousand or something lol.

I say disingenuous because it wouldn't make sense relative to the context of a NEET being able to survive after their parents dies. In order to survive they would obviously need an inheritance based on the implied definition I described above.

I don't think LDAR is a psyop but I agree for governments it is much preferable to men going ER or grouping up with other like-minded individuals. LDAR is a natural consequence of men that have no stake in society.

Why do more than the bare minimum if you don't have a family that depends on you? Rhetorical question.

Incels that are successful in the moneymaxx game will naturally work less, pay less taxes, even offshore themselves completely. Those that are barely scraping by will shrug and start welfaremaxxing. Both paths lead to state failure in the long run because men are responsible for propping up the tax base and civilization and since the bottom 80% are becoming incels the state has a serious problems. Even normie men are quickly realising they are approaching middle age and have nothing to show for it. No assets, no children, no wife, no stake in society. This incel issue isn't confined to a tiny demographic of "losers" like popular media would like you to believe. It's a civilizational problem that is politically unpalatable to even mention.

Based
A male birth control pill
If someone doesn't want to have children he can do a vasectomy.

It's actually a pretty common stat thrown around in red pill spaces.

Most people are struggling in life, most people are also complacent and docile so they accept being wage slaves and they don't try to wealthmaxx (their just chase careers and dead end jobs).

"The results found only 44 percent of U.S. adults had enough money saved to cover a $1,000, unplanned expense."

No, most people can barely afford their retirement and it's their children that have to help them out and take care of them. Maybe they'll have a house to give ONE child (if it's multiple children they'll have to share it lol).

You said:

What do you mean by that specifically?

Because when most people say "inheritance" it implies some large sum of money and/or assets that leave the child "well off". I hope you aren't going to be disingenuous now and say by "inheritance" you meant them getting some mementos that amount to a few thousand or something lol.

I say disingenuous because it wouldn't make sense relative to the context of a NEET being able to survive after their parents dies. In order to survive they would obviously need an inheritance based on the implied definition I described above.
Most old people now will have some assets, I would have thought, and will have benefited from the asset price inflation that's been going on for so long now, and which has favoured their generation. I don't know stats, but any sensible middle class or above family - this seems quite possible. Of course, anything could happen with care end of life costs. It's unknown.

It would be perfectly possible, in the case of multiple inheritors, to sell an inherited house, and if necessary split the money and live in a small apartment. If you want to live the neet life, it's quite possible to do it with little money - it doesn't cost much at all!

*I don't recommend neet/LDAR lifestyle.*

If someone doesn't want to have children he can do a vasectomy.
I really don't trust that shit lol. Lets say I fuck 3 whores in one day, isn't just some kind of concern for "clogging". My testicles and the small tubes that rapidly send sperm out to be released will be under a lot of pressure if I cum too many times per day because it will be "backed up" as there's no where for the sperm to go, before the sperm cells die and get reabsorbed into my body.

EDIT - Ok I feel fucking stupid, just googled and it looks like the tubes where your semen is sent out is separate from the tubes where your sperm is sent out. So after a vasectomy you still ejaculate semen, the semen just doesn't contain any sperm.

I literally thought this entire time that men with vasectomies didn't even ejaculate anything :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:.

Ok, I'm definitely getting one at some point, this is like some kind of cheat code. I don't like pain, but it's a one and done, and I'll never be getting the surgery undone anyways, I'll never want any children (I know myself).