Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [LDAR] By 2040, monogamous relationships will be considered oppressive by normcunts

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Around 1960, premarital sex started to become acceptable
Around 2000, roasties started dating multiple people at once before committing
Around 2012, with the creation of Tinder, fucking a stranger become no different to them than taking a shit.

Soon normies will be saying "Why do you want her to commit to you bro?! Just enjoy the time you have together! There's no reason you need to control her body when you're not around, and it's creepy for you to want her to promise to be with you in the future. You sound like you're just insecure. Just put yourself out there and live in the moment!"

Too real. Life is a nightmare for ugly men especially in 2018 and beyond.

Yeah i think its only going to get worse. Just like gay marriages are now legal in a lot of places I think soon polygamy will be next and will also start to become legal in a lot of places. I think most of us here can guess what that will mean.

Chad gets a harem of hot women.
Average women gets to marry more than one high tier to midrange normie.
Number of incels rises dramatically.

Number of incels rises dramatically.
Mainly because of increased femoid standarts, even 6/10 would sruggle with relationships in nearly future. While various Chads would fuck more and more femoids everyday.

It will only get worse before it gets any better
if it ever does get any better

Its so fucking over for men in the west.

All we hope for is an uprising of traditional sane societies.

KSGcel

High iq post.

It will happen. Best prediction ever.

As the gay marriage happened the multiple marriage will happen too.
We already see this when cucks let theirs wifes sleep with Tyrones.

We will see landwales with a betabux+gymnormie.

Imagine the money they will win a divorce.

The world should be nuked at this point tbh its beyond saving

Honestly, Islam needs to take over in the west

By 2040 Islam has taken over and female oppression will be normal again

Western society will never recover from its downward spiral. It will keep sinking further into degeneracy due to women gaining more and more power thanks to soyboys trying to outcuck each other.

Society will be worse than that. By 2040, kids of the vapid whores will reign, most of whom will be completely fucked in the head, incapable of even understanding the basic tenet of relationships that we have.

they're the same people that thinks people that long for monogamy are insecure and selfish. they also view polyamory or open relationship as free love. many users on r/incel tears support this stuff. it makes me sick that they are people out there, that supports polylikerelationships.

they're the same people that thinks people that long for monogamy are insecure and selfish. they also view polyamory or open relationship as free love. many users on r/incel tears support this stuff. it makes me sick that they are people out there, that supports polylikerelationships.

Its a cucked mindset. Soy weaklings who allow everything under the disguise of "freedom" and "liberty". See where that has taken western society? All i see around me are cucks and whores raising another generation of even bigger cucks and whores.

ITS SO FUCKING OVER BOYOS PACK IT UP. :lul::lul::lul:

I remember seeing on inceltears that a guy wanting his girl to be virgin means your insecure. in other words, not wanting your girlfriend to have taken 30 cumshots to face means there's something wrong with you. there is no limit to how far people will go to justify a women's actions.

There is already a massive over representation of polyamory on reddit (guys forced to share one woman), and we already have the seeds sown for hardcore slut acceptence (slutwalks, sex positivity everywhere including schools).

It sounds silly but honestly I can see it happening. Men have already coped by dating down and lowering their standards to never before heard of levels, the next step is to date below the level of a monogamous relationship.

western society becomes more degenerate every year

Yeah, but prostitution would also eventually become legal too

I remember seeing on inceltears that a guy wanting his girl to be virgin means your insecure. in other words, not wanting your girlfriend to have taken 30 cumshots to face means there's something wrong with you. there is no limit to how far people will go to justify a women's actions.
Yeah, how dare you want a real person and not some used up talking cumsock under the bed that's been passed around for 30 different people to use. Fucking misogynists. /s

it seems like we're already at that point

White shariah when?