Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Lazy divorced single mother tries to trap betabuxxer, fails miserably. He breaks up with her

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomenOver30/comments/190wmfb/boyfriend_43m_breaking_up_with_me_43f_over_having/

So who is the used up roastie protagonist?
I (43f) am divorced with 2 kids, 7 and 9
Great start so far :feelskek:
Who is the prospective betabuxxer?
man 43, never married, no kids. Our relationship has been amazing.
Boyfriend makes excellent money (more than $500k per year)
Additionally, he has somewhat let himself go over the past few years and has told me his cardiovascular health isn’t great.
Ugly rich fat foodcopecel
So what are the plans of this whore for the betabuxxer?
Feels like the only way I could be a new mom again would be if I could afford to be a SAHM and remove work as a major stressor and just focus on kids and new baby.
Ok, so lazy whore basically doesn't want to do anything. He wants the betabuxxer to completely fund her lifestyle.
He said he’s sorry he can’t help me with trying to buy my ex out of the house.
More demands from the dried up roastie. She wants literal cash from betabuxxer to buy out her ex. Lol.
Ok, so LOTS of demands from roastie here. What does she offer to the betabuxxer in return?
Well, the betabuxxer just wants kids, but this fucking useless foid doesn't even want to give him that, which prompted the betabuxxer to break up with her:
After I gave my reasons for not feeling comfortable with having another baby, he is breaking up with me. I’m devastated.
I can't believe the fucking entitlement of this dried up hag. Literally only demands, doesn't give anything in return.
Good for the betabuxxcel for having SOME standards and dumping her useless ass.

Her Reddit account is 4 years old, has 13k karma, activity, I think this is most likely a true story.

Sometimes I check OP's account to make sure they don't seem like a troll because I STILL CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE THE AUDACITY OF THIS TOILET.

Holy shit, I just can't believe the entitlement. It made me fucking angry. So she doesn't give him kids, she almost definitely doesn't have sex with him. She said he 'let himself go' which is foid speak for ''he's fucking fat and ugly''. But she wants cash to buy out her ex, wants to be a stay at home mom. Jesus fucking Christ. I don't know why I'm still so shocked.

Last edited:
Entitlement of the charts, she literally wants hundreds of thousands of dollars for access to her used up pussy and no kid of his own.

Also, the top comments in the thread from other foids are coping HARD.

They're basically ''oh, you dodged a bullet there, qween!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ''

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? How did she 'dodge a bullet'? She would have been set for life if betabuxxer agreed to her terms of doing everything for her and getting NOTHING out of it.

Fucking delusional foids.

I finished reading the comments. Literally all the foids fucking hate this guy. Maybe they're not coping, maybe they are telling the truth.

So it's over even if you make half a million dollars a year. These are not even young attractive foids in their early 20s who could afford to have high standards, these are all used up 30+ year old foids, and they don't even fucking want to hear about this guy.

Nah, it's so over.

The thing is, he dodged a bullet. If she agreed to have a kid with him, he wouldve been completely fucked, as a man earning $500k a year and he probably wouldve been responsible for her kids as well, if they moved in together.

I finished reading the comments. Literally all the foids fucking hate this guy. Maybe they're not coping, maybe they are telling the truth.

So it's over even if you make half a million dollars a year. These are not even young attractive foids in their early 20s who could afford to have high standards, these are all used up 30+ year old foids, and they don't even fucking want to hear about this guy.

Nah, it's so over.
Yeah, comments there are unbelievable. He dodged an a-bomb, not just a bullet. His life would've been beyond fucked, and without kids, if he settled with her.

Also, the top comments in the thread from other foids are coping HARD.

They're basically ''oh, you dodged a bullet there, qween!! :foidSoy: :foidSoy: ''

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME? How did she 'dodge a bullet'? She would have been set for life if betabuxxer agreed to her terms of doing everything for her and getting NOTHING out of it.

Fucking delusional foids.
Reddit Whores are the worst. I'm gonna read the comments on my lunch break.

Perfect example of strategic pluralism. She got Chad's genes for her kids and hoped a betabuxxer would fund it all. I'm glad the betabuxxer was smart enough to dump her.

people over 25 really shouldn't have bfs/gfs it just sounds retarded. its ok when an old guy has a young gf but imagine being a 50year old woman with a bf fucking weird.

Read about 5 comments then couldn't take anymore. Western Women are Trash.

Im happy the dude didnt fall in her trap what an old ugly low iq whore, yes he wants to provide for u and give u all his money for free while you raise the kids of your ex idiot husband using his money

What a fucking retard how can u be 30+ human with a brain and be this stupid

OK, first, who the fuck would want to date a foid in her 40s?

And second, single mothers love to boast and brag over how strong and independent they are, until they realise that raising a child is a handful and costly, they NEED biological fathers.

OK, first, who the fuck would want to date a foid in her 40s?

And second, single mothers love to boast and brag over how strong and independent they are, until they realise that raising a child is a handful and costly, they NEED biological fathers.