Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Laycount in US colleges and the increase of male virginity

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
We are truly living in a mad world. Somehow despite the rapid increase of sexual partners on average more men than ever are virgins. This perfectly sums up why people even identify as incels and why they are furious about their status.

Because by all logic having sex should be easier than ever. If an average sex count in the most degenerate college is almost 11 a wast majority of men should have no problem getting one or two sexual partners. Unless if there is extreme sex inequality at play under which attractive males have 20 sexual partners while the rest get almost nothing or nothing at all.

Sex is a resource, women are a resource. We have been denied a vital resource based on looks discrimination by fickle inferior beings that were empowered mainly by majority of men who are cucks and barely get any sex or no sex at all. Men who are fine with chads passing their future wife around like a ball. Men who are fine with being denied a basic human need defend the very people who deny them pleasure.

Collegiate exposure sexual activity

D205FUnU8AI6FyY

Damn I was planning on another chance of ascending when I go off to college later this fall. :(

^ This chart is fucking insane

Temple has a lot of promiscuity

I’m surprised ASU isn’t highest

lol I was accepted at Temple, but I didn't go.

That was 25 years ago though.

Please don't tell me normies get sex, that would be soul crushing.

More and more guys are taking up anti-degen movements but will it amount to anything? Let’s see
No look at the tweet. "have mercy on her"
religion like politics is one of the biggest cults tbh turns manosphere types into more politically correct cucks.
What's more he isn't helping disprove the idea that many religious people are only in it for their own interests and not out of love for god.

damn despite being jbw in a college full of indian and china foids I still had no chance at ascension

so fucking over for me :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:

Woman are literally on top on everything in life due to the cucked society Jesus Christ this is sad

knowing most of the girls i know will go to a&m makes me want to throw shit

Height?
I'm 5 foot 9 - 10
How. Just how. I am 5'3
No look at the tweet. "have mercy on her"
religion like politics is one of the biggest cults tbh turns manosphere types into more politically correct cucks.
What's more he isn't helping disprove the idea that many religious people are only in it for their own interests and not out of love for god.
Over

Damn I was planning on another chance of ascending when I go off to college later this fall. :(
It's as bad if not worse than high school. Honestly forget about getting laid in college, just studycope tbh.

If you see there’s a larger number of college men not having sex it’s because more and more colleges are accepting international chink students into their student body bc their parents are rich and can pay full tuition.

too bad they are all virgins tho…not like the white sorority foids would ever fuck them, or any fears accept them.

pretty sure most white guys go into college and slay decently.

If you see there’s a larger number of college men not having sex it’s because more and more colleges are accepting international chink students into their student body bc their parents are rich and can pay full tuition.

too bad they are all virgins tho…not like the white sorority foids would ever fuck them, or any fears accept them.

pretty sure most white guys go into college and slay decently.
JBW is legit, but a white manlet prob wont be having much more sex than a ricecel fresh from asia. You are right that may still be a world of difference but calling it decent is really exaggerating imo.

damn despite being jbw in a college full of indian and china foids I still had no chance at ascension

so fucking over for me :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber: :feelsLightsaber:
Brutal, being white itself can’t get you laid, what can is an attractive face.

I feel you, I’m JBW in an ethnic country and got 0 attention from ethnic foids, truly over

btw that 2nd chart was several years ago now, imagine how bad its gotten since.

also IT cels never respond to the 2nd graph, i wonder why almost like it BTFO them :feelshaha::feelsokman:

Guess I should get a masters at temple university cuz its full of whore? :redpill:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back