Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Lawsuit Tossed After Little girl, 10, Charged as an Adult for Stomping on Baby’s Head, Killing Him at Daycare

InMemoriam

InMemoriam

Make Paragon Glowie Again
★★★★★

A lawsuit in connection with a Wisconsin girl accused of killing a baby in daycare in 2018 has been tossed out.

The lawsuit, which was filed in December 2020, accused the Chippewa County Department of Human Services, and the director Tim Easker, along with foster care coordinator Serena Schultz and “Jane Doe” social workers of not giving enough warning that the child was a threat to young children.

The lawsuit was filed by Stephanie Hunter and Nathan Liedl, the parents of 10-month-old boy Jaxon Robert Hunter. The defense argued that the injuries “were not caused by a governmental policy or practice,” and “did not act improperly or in violation of plaintiff’s constitutional, civil and/or statutory rights.”

The Leader-Telegram reports that Judge James Peterson “issued a summary judgment” on Tuesday to dismiss the case.

AsCrimeOnline previously reported, the incident in question occurred at a Tilden licensed daycare at 12096 102nd Ave. The girl, who’s currently being charged as an adult for first-degree intentional homicide, is accused of stomping the infant’s head so hard that she left shoe patterns.

When first responders arrived at the daycare, they rushed the baby to St. Joseph’s Hospital. His condition was so severe that he was flown to St. Paul Hospital in Minnesota, where he was pronounced dead.

A physician at the hospital later contacted police and explained that the infant’s injuries didn’t appear to be accidental. The physician also said “force required (to cause the injuries) could be generated by a 10-year-old girl,” and “the manner of death was homicidal action.”

“Later that afternoon the sheriff’s department received a call from medical personnel, a doctor, attending this youth and indicated that his belief was that the injuries sustained by the six-month boy was not an accident,” Chippewa County Sheriff Jim Kowalczyk said.

According to an unsealed complaint, the infant had “bilateral skull fractures and bilateral subdural hematoma.”

“A tread pattern on (the girl’s) shoes appeared to match the patterned bruising on the head of the victim,” the complaint read.

The girl admitted that she dropped Jaxon, and according to the complaint, she claimed when the baby hit his head on a stool, she started stomping on his head with her feet. She reportedly said she then put him back in his crib and went outside to play with the other children. She said she urged the other kids to go inside to play and shortly after, the injured baby was discovered.

Authorities interviewed daycare provider Amber Sweeney, who said she put the baby down for a nap at around 3 p.m. that afternoon. She said the 10-year-old and two 6-year-olds who attend the daycare, arrived from school and played outside while the infant slept.

Sweeney admitted that the children, which also included two 2-year-olds, were in and out of the house for “short periods” while the baby slept. She also said she spotted the 10-year-old sitting by herself close to a bay window in the kitchen on the day in question.

Jaxon’s father, Nate Liedl, showed up at the girl’s court hearing in 2018 to ensure she “saw his face” and understood the depth of the pain created when the baby passed away.

“As opposed to seeing it as a 10-year-old girl, I saw it as the person who killed my son. And she, in my opinion, deserved to be in shackles or handcuffs. She’s a criminal,” Leidl, who fought for custody of Jaxon for the three months of the baby’s life, told ABC7.

“I waited 37 years for my own little baby boy. I was extremely lucky because he didn’t cry, no fussing, he was happy smiles all the time.”

Liedl said after he heard his son was injured, he initially thought the baby would be OK, but then he got the news that Jaxon had taken a turn for the worst.

“They had mentioned what are we going to do if his heart stops, and it caught me completely off guard. I had sent a couple messages out to family to let them know that Jaxon’s not going to make it. I remember, I broke down out there pretty bad. Yeah, it really hit hard.”

The suspect is currently housed at the Northwest Regional Juvenile Detention Center in Eau Claire, but her case remains in adult court.

unfair as fuck. bet that 10 yr old will kill again. Once a killer, always a killer. I bet if a boy had done this, they'd press the law suit

unfair as fuck. bet that 10 yr old will kill again. Once a killer, always a killer. I bet if a boy had done this, they'd press the law suit
Deadass next thing you know she'll be stomping on incels skulls with heels

She dindu nuffin. Women can do no wrong!!!! Fucking incels blaming the girl when it was all the baby scrotes fault

She dindu nuffin. Women can do no wrong!!!! Fucking incels blaming the girl when it was all the baby scrotes fault
That little baby angel didn't do that
He was willingly spamming his head against her tiny feet

That little baby angel didn't do that
He was willingly spamming his head against her tiny feet
Exactly. That little fucking incel tried to get this girl to go to jail! #killallmen

Le empathetique gender

"But if girls woud rule, there will be no wars" :soy:

"But if girls woud rule, there will be no wars" :soy:
If girls ruled the first amendment would be the extermination of all incels :feelsjuice:

empathetic gender in action

She gets away with it because she's a girl
but when i get accused im immediately thrown blame because im a man
we dont live in just clown world, we live in the matriarchy now :feelsrope:

And this is how many adult women behave as well. They are one tantrum away of getting hysterical, violent, murderous. They don't mature beyond this. It's funny, if they were stronger than men, humans would be extinct.

women are a gender of peace:)

Minifoids are demonic

how she even got hired in a day care is because of being a girl.

No male ever would.

This cunt deserves to be shot...

lil foid dont care, she will go about her day and get fucked by some lil chad the next day.

That girl should be killed by having her own head stomped in.

Eye for an eye.

That girl should be killed by having her own head stomped in.

Eye for an eye.
I bet she'll develop a healthy habit in the future; were she'd stomps on incels head with steel heels and metal boots

I bet she'll develop a healthy habit in the future; were she'd stomps on incels head with steel heels and metal boots

That will never happen, the first incel she tries that shit with will most likely beat her unconscious, rape her and then kill her

Most Women stand no chance against most men in a fight, this girl was only able to do that to a weak defenceless baby cos she is a coward

If she tried that with a grown man as a grown woman, she would be the one getting her own head stomped in

I hope she doesn’t go to jail and remains free, would be a shame if someone (not me *cough cough) tracked her down and did the same thing to her as she did to that baby

Last edited:
That will never happen, the first incel she tries that shit with will most likely beat her unconscious, rape her and then kill her

Most Women stand no chance against most men in a fight, this girl was only able to do that to a weak defenceless baby cos she is a coward

If she tried that with a grown man as a grown woman, she would be the one getting her own head stomped in

I hope she doesn’t go to jail and remains free, would be a shame if someone (not me *cough cough) tracked her down and did the same thing to her as she did to that baby
a trucel would be height mogged by the average foid and thus he'd be defenseless thats that

1 less incel, she wouldn't have done that shit to a chad baby.

a trucel would be height mogged by the average foid and thus he'd be defenseless thats that

You mustn’t let a female intimidate ya even if she’s taller because you’re a man :feelswhat:

You mustn’t let a female intimidate ya even if she’s taller because you’re a man :feelswhat:
easy said than done, after all you can get jailed if you touch them without consent lmfao

Empathetic gender

this is what happens when you let the gubmint raise your kids :feelshmm:

And this is how many adult women behave as well. They are one tantrum away of getting hysterical, violent, murderous. They don't mature beyond this. It's funny, if they were stronger than men, humans would be extinct.
this

brutal
over
1 less incel, she wouldn't have done that shit to a chad baby.
over

A lawsuit in connection with a Wisconsin girl accused of killing a baby in daycare in 2018 has been tossed out.

The lawsuit, which was filed in December 2020, accused the Chippewa County Department of Human Services, and the director Tim Easker, along with foster care coordinator Serena Schultz and “Jane Doe” social workers of not giving enough warning that the child was a threat to young children.

The lawsuit was filed by Stephanie Hunter and Nathan Liedl, the parents of 10-month-old boy Jaxon Robert Hunter. The defense argued that the injuries “were not caused by a governmental policy or practice,” and “did not act improperly or in violation of plaintiff’s constitutional, civil and/or statutory rights.”

The Leader-Telegram reports that Judge James Peterson “issued a summary judgment” on Tuesday to dismiss the case.

AsCrimeOnline previously reported, the incident in question occurred at a Tilden licensed daycare at 12096 102nd Ave. The girl, who’s currently being charged as an adult for first-degree intentional homicide, is accused of stomping the infant’s head so hard that she left shoe patterns.

When first responders arrived at the daycare, they rushed the baby to St. Joseph’s Hospital. His condition was so severe that he was flown to St. Paul Hospital in Minnesota, where he was pronounced dead.

A physician at the hospital later contacted police and explained that the infant’s injuries didn’t appear to be accidental. The physician also said “force required (to cause the injuries) could be generated by a 10-year-old girl,” and “the manner of death was homicidal action.”

“Later that afternoon the sheriff’s department received a call from medical personnel, a doctor, attending this youth and indicated that his belief was that the injuries sustained by the six-month boy was not an accident,” Chippewa County Sheriff Jim Kowalczyk said.

According to an unsealed complaint, the infant had “bilateral skull fractures and bilateral subdural hematoma.”

“A tread pattern on (the girl’s) shoes appeared to match the patterned bruising on the head of the victim,” the complaint read.

The girl admitted that she dropped Jaxon, and according to the complaint, she claimed when the baby hit his head on a stool, she started stomping on his head with her feet. She reportedly said she then put him back in his crib and went outside to play with the other children. She said she urged the other kids to go inside to play and shortly after, the injured baby was discovered.

Authorities interviewed daycare provider Amber Sweeney, who said she put the baby down for a nap at around 3 p.m. that afternoon. She said the 10-year-old and two 6-year-olds who attend the daycare, arrived from school and played outside while the infant slept.

Sweeney admitted that the children, which also included two 2-year-olds, were in and out of the house for “short periods” while the baby slept. She also said she spotted the 10-year-old sitting by herself close to a bay window in the kitchen on the day in question.

Jaxon’s father, Nate Liedl, showed up at the girl’s court hearing in 2018 to ensure she “saw his face” and understood the depth of the pain created when the baby passed away.

“As opposed to seeing it as a 10-year-old girl, I saw it as the person who killed my son. And she, in my opinion, deserved to be in shackles or handcuffs. She’s a criminal,” Leidl, who fought for custody of Jaxon for the three months of the baby’s life, told ABC7.

“I waited 37 years for my own little baby boy. I was extremely lucky because he didn’t cry, no fussing, he was happy smiles all the time.”

Liedl said after he heard his son was injured, he initially thought the baby would be OK, but then he got the news that Jaxon had taken a turn for the worst.

“They had mentioned what are we going to do if his heart stops, and it caught me completely off guard. I had sent a couple messages out to family to let them know that Jaxon’s not going to make it. I remember, I broke down out there pretty bad. Yeah, it really hit hard.”

The suspect is currently housed at the Northwest Regional Juvenile Detention Center in Eau Claire, but her case remains in adult court.
I bet the parents hate little girls now.

She deserves to have her cunt torm by two demented bison

Why does it matter if she's a child. She made a decision, and should be punished. Lack of """understanding""" doesn't get rid of the fact that she's fucked in the head already.

tfw no crazy murderer loli imouto

Poor little lad I hope he is now at peace

Yo wtf

If it was a 10 year old boy stomping a baby foids head in he’d be tossed behind bars and forgotten about

Empathic gender

Should be locked up. When I was 10 I’d never ever do something like that.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back