Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Laws, rules, social etiquette are a meme

Getlooksordie

Getlooksordie

Banned
-
laws don´t apply to super rich people/celebs

rules don´t apply to good looking people

neither does social etiquette.

If you are good looking enough you could literally walk up to any woman on the street and make out with her without speaking a word.

They do apply to them too but they find loopholes, and their looks or resources helps to that. They live their lives in god mod.

in reality we are all just monkeys playing dress up, i laugh my ass off when people claim we have rised above basic animal instincts.

itss over for subhumans

down with the Western society forever

If you're an ugly and old incel you'll most lilely go to JAIL if you even make a pass at an underage foid.

A young and gl Chad can go to this foid's house, deepthroat her until she pukes her whole stomach out, and go out by the front door with her parents smiling.

in reality we are all just monkeys playing dress up, i laugh my ass off when people claim we have rised above basic animal instincts.
If you're an ugly and old incel you'll most lilely go to JAIL if you even make a pass at an underage foid.

A young and gl Chad can go to this foid's house, deepthroat her until she pukes her whole stomach out, and go out by the front door with her parents smiling.
This world needs to be nuked NOW