Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting LAWL normies are so fake

takERisks

takERisks

Eat the bat kill the west
-
I hate those faggot gymcel normies that try and shit on incels when they're in the same boat as us with their huge inferiority to chad.
They just stare at their NormiePhones pretending like they have the attention of foids when we all know they're just playing some shit game

Normies truly are scum. I've meet some pretty friendly chads but normies more often than not are shitty people.

Normies truly are scum. I've meet some pretty friendly chads but normies more often than not are shitty people.
Idk, I don't agree with the chads are nicer normies narrative, at the end of the day most have the same mentality as normies and foids to look down on the lower level men they just have advantages. But atleast they're not pretending to be successful when they're not

normies are cattle and deserve slaughter, i don't get sad when school shootings happen because i'm 99% sure the fuckers deserved it

not just gymcels any person who are just a step ahead of you. they show their true colors. haha They are not even in the top of the heirarchy

Idk, I don't agree with the chads are nicer normies narrative, at the end of the day most have the same mentality as normies and foids to look down on the lower level men they just have advantages. But atleast they're not pretending to be successful when they're not
I disagree
A normie is by definition a mediocre individual. He isnt particularly good at anything. This deeply upsets them. Nobody wants to be a norman in life, everyone wants to be remarkable at something. The norman doesnt have this, which more often than not make his life bitter, even though they are in "moderate" difficulty. They have to COPE with the feeling of emptyness, this makes them attack social outcasts "i'm mediocre at everything, buy hey, at least im not an incel!!". This is the mentality plagued in IT and the like.

In the other hand CHAD knows he's way above average, at least in looks, and most of the time, also in sports. His life isnt bitter. A true chad (this is: not a gymmaxxed norman nor a chadlite) will never have to COPE shitting on incels online. He might laugh at you, but always believing that hes laughing "with" you, thinking your disgrace with women isnt that important, since he has never felt that.
This also means CHAD can, and will, appreciate an incel for other features, for example intelligence. It is not an uncommon thing for chad to praise incels for their brains, while this is unheard of from medium tier stacys and normans. Because the day the do so, they'll lose their value, they will not be "mediocre but at least better than an incel", they will be just "mediocre", since the incel might be remarkable at something.

In conclusion, CHAD could appreciate you if you're good at something, while normans will reduce you to your sexual activities to feed their collective COPE narrative. This is a fact. Although, if you're not good at anything, and also you fail with women, then nobodys gonna give two shits for you, thats how it is.

Last edited:
Normies are worse than chasies