Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Law of attraction...

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
A bunch of blue pilled normie bullshit sold to us by elites, so normies can have an excuse to blame incels as usual.. If thinking positive guarantee you positive outcomes then half of the shit that happened in my life never would've happened... smh

It enrages me when people say "If you keep thinking like that, then nothing good will come your way" OMG! The next time someone tells me that to my face, I swear I'll beat the living crap out of them. Hearing shit like that really pisses me off.

It enrages me when people say "If you keep thinking like that, then nothing good will come your way" OMG! The next time someone tells me that to my face, I swear I'll beat the living crap out of them. Hearing shit like that really pisses me off.
Same... I've heard that so many times, I could be a damn millionaire smh.

How the fuck can anyone even believe in the concept of self fulfilling prophecies? I don’t think all of psychology is crap science, but self fulfilling prophecies are bullshit. Thinking hard that’ll be a billionaire more than likely won’t result in me becoming a billionaire.

Thinking negative brought me less dissapointments than thinking positive

The Law of Attraction is one of the biggest copes I have ever seen in my entire life.

Just say "if you keep saying shit like that, then nothing good will come your way"