Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel latinomaxxing atm and it’s not going so bad

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
what are you using ?
Tropiclear. Gives me pimples that turns into scars kinda if I don’t use the soap as well but they aren’t really noticeable, the skin change is noticeable.

¡Tienes que hacer todo tu cuerpo con esa mierda de cloro en caso de que te acuesten! De lo contrario, ¡serás llamado como un fraude blanqueado! (¡Y todos se rieron de ti por querer ser blanco ...)

You have to do you're whole body with that bleach shit just in case you get laid! Otherwise, you'll get called out as a bleached fraud! (And laughed at by EVERYONE! For wanting to be white...)

salvador66 is the only latinocel i know

High IQ but it wont work since you arent latino.
I envy Latinos because they seem like the one race that cant be incel. Even the most subhuman autistic Latinos somehow get a spick girl
It's true

The problem is that you need to know the language and you need to sesrch in one of the poorer areas of a spanish country. Mexico is prime bait. I'd say 60% of mexicans are sub4 subhuman trash. It never began for alot of those men and their lucky that chads are even more rare in shithole countries where 80% of the population are subhuman trash anyways.

The country where this wouldn't work would be like Spain, Brazil, Portugal, Argentina and the like, those countries have too many chads.

Latino chicks brutally reject me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: