Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel latinomaxxing atm and it’s not going so bad

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
So I got a haircut today, on top of that I got some of my facial hair removed, texturized my hair like an hour ago and put some jel in it. It looks good. I also just put some skin bleach cream on so well see how I’ll look in the morning. It actually isn’t going too bad but I hope nobody asks me what changed exactly because I’ve had black ppl ask me “why yo skin look lighter nigga” or “why yo hair different”. I’m going for the Neymar / Ozuna look tbh. If ur not latinomaxing as a brown skin blackce / light skin blackcel wtf are you doing lol

High IQ but it wont work since you arent latino.
I envy Latinos because they seem like the one race that cant be incel. Even the most subhuman autistic Latinos somehow get a spick girl

I envy Latinos because they seem like the one race that cant be incel. Even the most subhuman autistic Latinos somehow get a spick girl
I’m like dominican but I’m like one of those looker looking Dominicans if u know what i mean. I could pass for one if I keep trying. I’ve been asked a lot of if was panamian tbh
Panamanian*

I’m latino. Learn some Spanish too

No. He is right. We have very few latino incels on .co despite America being 25% hispanic. And when I was in college I saw even midget Latinos who were uglier than me somehow get decent 4/10 latinas

I’m like dominican but I’m like one of those looker looking Dominicans if u know what i mean. I could pass for one if I keep trying. I’ve been asked a lot of if was panamian tbh
Panamanian*
Do you know Spanish?
I know a ton of Dominicans and usually the ones that act more hislanic than black are able to get girls easier

So I got a haircut today, on top of that I got some of my facial hair removed, texturized my hair like an hour ago and put some jel in it. It looks good. I also just put some skin bleach cream on so well see how I’ll look in the morning. It actually isn’t going too bad but I hope nobody asks me what changed exactly because I’ve had black ppl ask me “why yo skin look lighter nigga” or “why yo hair different”. I’m going for the Neymar / Ozuna look tbh. If ur not latinomaxing as a brown skin blackce / light skin blackcel wtf are you doing lol
I was considering doing what you were, latino maxing and Spanish maxing but I was already in college by the time I thought of this and gave up. but Latino maxing is legit for mulattos, lightskin curries and Arabs especially if they speak Spanish
Do you know Spanish?
I know a ton of Dominicans and usually the ones that act more hislanic than black are able to get girls easier
Alot of them are ugly manlets too and still will get 4/10 to 5/10 latinas purely off speaking Spanish and being decently NT

I’m latino. Learn some Spanish too
I know some cuz my grandma and grandpa used to speak it but I never learned it like good I’ll pick up a booklet sometime this week
I was considering doing what you were, latino maxing and Spanish maxing but I was already in college by the time I thought of this and gave up. but Latino maxing is legit for mulattos, lightskin curries and Arabs especially if they speak Spanish

Alot of them are ugly manlets too and still will get 4/10 to 5/10 latinas purely off speaking Spanish and being decently NT
Arabs too oddly enough in Miami it works for them too.

This guy claims to be cuban but was exposed for being a corner store arab a few months back lol
Do you know Spanish?
Nope I don’t know spanish very good should I learn it?

No. He is right. We have very few latino incels on .co despite America being 25% hispanic. And when I was in college I saw even midget Latinos who were uglier than me somehow get decent 4/10 latinas

I know some cuz my grandma and grandpa used to speak it but I never learned it like good I’ll pick up a booklet sometime this week

Arabs too oddly enough in Miami it works for them too.

This guy claims to be cuban but was exposed for being a corner store arab a few months back lol

Nope I don’t know spanish very good should I learn it?

Yes, your best shot at ascending is by learning Spanish and playing up your latino side as much as possible. Right now in the eyes of Latina females you are just a black guys, but if you learn Spanish and pull of the latino look you could ascend

Latinas are the least height obsessed and they’re more diverse culturally than other groups so they’re into different type of guys unlike white/black/asian foids

Im latino and I confirm this, there is even more manlet and even more ugly than me with wifes... maybe cucks raising other man children but still.

Sadly Im too autistic to be even considered human being at this point never talked with a woman who wasnt my mother in my 25+ years old.

Im latino and I confirm this, there is even more manlet and even more ugly than me with wifes... maybe cucks raising other man children but still.

Sadly Im too autistic to be even considered human being at this point never talked with a woman who wasnt my mother in my 25+ years old.
I think those Latinos speak Spanish and interact with foids who lack English speaking skills resultintg i. Their chances being boosted. Latino cels who can't speak Spanish and can't be NT will stillend up here

I think those Latinos speak Spanish and interact with foids who lack English speaking skills resultintg i. Their chances being boosted. Latino cels who can't speak Spanish and can't be NT will stillend up here
Im talking about latino countries not USA or other white country, but good idea bro I may englishmaxx

Yes, your best shot at ascending is by learning Spanish and playing up your latino side as much as possible. Right now in the eyes of Latina females you are just a black guys, but if you learn Spanish and pull of the latino look you could ascend
I will get a slash in my eyebrow too maybe . Do you know any good like easy spanish books basic online shit? I don’t I need to learn spansih fully for latinmaxxing

I will get a slash in my eyebrow too maybe . Do you know any good like easy spanish books basic online shit? I don’t I need to learn spansih fully for latinmaxxing
I doubt you need to learn it fully, just learn some phrases and lines of dialogue like "your beautiful" or some shit

I remember once my parents put whitening cream in out lotion and I didn’t notice because of our shit lighting in house. It wasn’t until someone pointed out I looked lighter at school that I realized I was being dosed with whitener. I think whitening cream should only be used for blemishes and not trying to change your inherent color, but if it helps you look max go for it I guess. Just stop before you end up looking like Sosa

JFL have you seen incel Andy. There’s plenty of them
I’m not going for the Mexican/South American look
I remember once my parents put whitening cream in out lotion and I didn’t notice because of our shit lighting in house. It wasn’t until someone pointed out I looked lighter at school that I realized I was being dosed with whitener. I think whitening cream should only be used for blemishes and not trying to change your inherent color, but if it helps you look max go for it I guess. Just stop before you end up looking like Sosa
Yea I’m not gonna go crazy with it I’ve been using it since June it’s not too bad tho u can get a lot of pimples sometimes

Facial hair at 16
Mogs me

Facial hair at 16
Mogs me
Wtf u don’t have any sort of facial hair? Not even a stache? But tbh facial hair is kinda annoying. At lest side burns are. They’re hella itchy. Idm a moist ache or some chin hair tho

Pedostache, sideburns and some hair on my neck thats it and its very patchy
At 16 i had close to nothing
Yea I don’t have like full blown facial hair it just kinda grows in patches and then they meet. Either way I don’t rlly like facial hair tbh I used to get my face waxed lol

legit

@TheSecondComing is like one of the only 2 hispanicels on here and hes probably a chadriguez larper

legit

@TheSecondComing is like one of the only 2 hispanicels on here and hes probably a chadriguez larper
@TheSecondComing mogs everyone currently online.Its not fair.

I’m to black to anything maxx:feelstastyman:

@pp183 @Einon @JohnDcel i fucked all of your gfs

They can cuz thugmaxxing and the fact that they aren't as ugly as BBCs and are somewhat white.

Any chance to see some before and after pics? You can black out eyes, nose and mouth.

What kind of cream do you use?