Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Latinocels

E

Erenor

Veteran
★★★
I noticed that there are merely any (non-Brazilian) latinos here. Is this the true? If yes, why are there so few latino incels, to me their culture seems like the most sexualized in the whole world, and they also care a lot about looks? Anyone has an explanation?

most latin countries are like 3rd world therefore hypergamy and degenracy is less present. simple. drugcartel & favelamaxxing is legit

I am here. I am chilean. I am an incel. No,latin womens will not take off her clothes for me. Latin womens will take offf her clothes for an american or european.

True sucks.

You are wrong,
All femoids here in Perú only want White Chadz. All their dating profiles are in broken english, with shit along the lines of "I want to meet people from around the world teehee"

Inceldom is prevalent here for us latincels. But its not a mainstream thing yet. However, the symptoms are starting; this one gymcel who burned this "maxxed cholita" (Chola is like an ethnic from los Andes) She basically looksmaxxed to get White cock and climb the social Ladder. He was actually her looksmatch but she rejected him because she obviously wanted White chadz. Thats how it goes