Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Latinocels and Blackcels, start running Trap Rap Look

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
This guy has legit incel features. He has a frame that even Zyros would mog, he is retarded from all the drugs (just listen to the lyrics and any interview kek), and his face is a 5 at most. This applies to many trap/rappers most of them are retarded cause of drugs and high school dropouts yet they slay thots on the regular thanks too clout.

So every latinocel/blackcel should consider dressing like this. Just fake your social medias and you'll get Latina and black thots falling for you. This is what I'm going to aim for once I fake all my social media. Also notice that many of these people take pics they hide their face with their hair, glasses or angles. So just get a job buy a couple of expensive items and take pictures with them and get instant clout. Its the new thug game.

Just run BBC thug game like Meeks bro.:lul::lul::lul:

You have to be low inhib, know some Jews, and know how to rap to do that.

I won't degrade myself like that.

You have to be low inhib, know some Jews, and know how to rap to do that.
Im not saying you need to rap, just dress like these guys. Also many of them can't rap for shit, the beat is what usually makes the songs. Many people already do drugs so being a druggy with flashy style won't make much of a a difference in lifestyle except now you get thots. It does require a job tho and some saving to get initiated since you will have to buy pricey items to "flex" with and then return them if you truly can't afford them.

If some of us grew up in fucked up environments and abused all sorts of drugs this could have been our life

Jfl

Just be a complete retard who raps and get money and women

It’s over

If some of us grew up in fucked up environments and abused all sorts of drugs this could have been our life

Jfl

Just be a complete retard who raps and get money and women

It’s over
So true, I lived in a hood and knew a couple of block kids who are probably living like this. Using drugs and fucking dumb latina/black thots. I wish I had became a gang banger or thug like them but I couldn't cause my parents warned me against it and my dad always threatened to kick my ass if he ever saw me trying to become a thug.

Im not saying you need to rap, just dress like these guys. Also many of them can't rap for shit, the beat is what usually makes the songs. Many people already do drugs so being a druggy with flashy style won't make much of a a difference in lifestyle except now you get thots. It does require a job tho and some saving to get initiated since you will have to buy pricey items to "flex" with and then return them if you truly can't afford them.
You will just get capped on because you're obviously autistic. You need the right neurocircuitry to do this

Tmp 22133 6e81476429321

This guy has legit incel features. He has a frame that even Zyros would mog, he is retarded from all the drugs (just listen to the lyrics and any interview kek), and his face is a 5 at most. This applies to many trap/rappers most of them are retarded cause of drugs and high school dropouts yet they slay thots on the regular thanks too clout.

So every latinocel/blackcel should consider dressing like this. Just fake your social medias and you'll get Latina and black thots falling for you. This is what I'm going to aim for once I fake all my social media. Also notice that many of these people take pics they hide their face with their hair, glasses or angles. So just get a job buy a couple of expensive items and take pictures with them and get instant clout. Its the new thug game.

Sorry dude I'd kill myself before I do that lol. You're just doing what women want from you anyways, he's not attractive but he's taking on the "bad boy" persona to make up for it, also you're looking at his face but you can't see his dick, and like I've said Dick > Face, if you can run "thug game" and you have an above average penis size 6.5+ inches, then you can do this shit efficiently as women will talk about it and word will spread, which will lead to you getting laid more, but if you have 5+ inches like myself you're wasting your time, when your draws comes off hers will get pulled back on lol.

So true, I lived in a hood and knew a couple of block kids who are probably living like this. Using drugs and fucking dumb latina/black thots. I wish I had became a gang banger or thug like them but I couldn't cause my parents warned me against it and my dad always threatened to kick my ass if he ever saw me trying to become a thug.

It’s sad that this has become our mindset. To grow up and become complete fucks up because of the way our facial bones grew. We would rather live in a shitty situation than continue living our lives that even though fucked, still doesn’t involve growing up to be complete fuck up of society. That’s how much face and status matter, ugly guys who are low inhibition and have money are seen more respectable in women’s eyes. Society is beyond fucked. Might as will off ourselves there’s no reason for us to continue coping like this

You can replicate how they dress bit becoming a rapper is hard....PRODUCING much easier..

You will just get capped on because you're obviously autistic. You need the right neurocircuitry to do this

View attachment 7551
Most of these Soundcloud rappers aren't real gangbangers, they just front for their music. If you try to go this route you don't even have to make music, you just need to dress like that. In this day in age no one really color bangs anymore, as long as you stay away from real thug turf. You just have to flex like this on the Instagram but not claim gang stuff. You don't get in problems until you start acting gangster.

Maybe this won't work for whitewashed latinos/blacks like you but it will work with people who have been familiar with the environment.

You can replicate how they dress bit becoming a rapper is hard....PRODUCING much easier..
yeah becoming a "producer" would be pretty legit. But you don't have to do it either, just dress like this. I have seen many people who aren't either but just dress like that and get girls cause its the new thug look.

yeah becoming a "producer" would be pretty legit. But you don't have to do it either, just dress like this. I have seen many people who aren't either but just dress like that and get girls cause its the new thug look.
got it wear some expensive designer clothes.... have friends... Fraud social media with botted followers flexing expensive items..

Sorry dude I'd kill myself before I do that lol. You're just doing what women want from you anyways, he's not attractive but he's taking on the "bad boy" persona to make up for it, also you're looking at his face but you can't see his dick, and like I've said Dick > Face, if you can run "thug game" and you have an above average penis size 6.5+ inches, then you can do this shit efficiently as women will talk about it and word will spread, which will lead to you getting laid more, but if you have 5+ inches like myself you're wasting your time, when your draws comes off hers will get pulled back on lol.
KEK dick size is the last thing an incel has to worry about

this is worst than being an incel

you just need to dress like that. In this day in age no one really color bangs anymore, as long as you stay away from real thug turf. You just have to flex like this on the Instagram but not claim gang stuff.
Maybe you can make a separate gangster profile on tinder and instagram to see if you get more matches than your regular profile.

Maybe you can make a separate gangster profile on tinder and instagram to see if you get more matches than your regular profile.
I don't use it cause I hate my face and hate taking pictures of it even more, but i'm still undergoing looksmaxxing so if my acne clears up ill definitely trying that

I couldnt run thug game if my life depended on it. Even my voice sounds like a white guy. Tom DuBois from the boondocks is totally me, without the white wife.

I woud never forgive myself if I did that. The guy looks like a fool.

Wow you forgot the most important factor: BE LIGHTSKIN AND HAVE WHITE FEATURES
The guy in the video you posted looks mixed

Wow you forgot the most important factor: BE LIGHTSKIN AND HAVE WHITE FEATURES
The guy in the video you posted looks mixed
there are so many black rappers

by the way, how can you fake social media?

by the way, how can you fake social media?
For snapchat, just make a fake acount and spam it snaps with your main that is what I have been doing and I'm at 500 snap score. But I'm pretty sure there is hacked versions but I prefer this way since the app is legit.

For instagram its a little more complex. You have to make an account cherry pic a good profile pic, and put a good little precise bio. Then start following a bunch of people just a shit ton. Some will just follow you back and if not don't worry cause then its the next step. Upload 2-3 pics. One of you, and one of a car/background/expensive item/food whatever. Then continue following a bunch of people. In the same time while doing all this like every single picture they release since you followed them this will get their attention and will increase the chance of them following you back. A little extra but if you want like their most recent pic when you first followed them to get their attention. Just keep doing this over and over. Of course after a week or 2 start unfollowing people who didn't follow you this will make your ratio way better. After that just keep posting more pics and your account is bound to grow. This will be expedited if you have at least a few friends to get the wheels rolling.

That's at least what I have planned to do, I have done some research and that is the fastest way to get followers. There are other tricks like tagging your photos to popular hashtags to gather more views and hopefully fillers. Also once you gain at least 100 followers start posting a lot more frequently, this will also increase you chance of getting noticed by people. After you reach whatever level you are comfortable you can stop posting so often.

I only know for snapchat and Instagram cause those are the most popular amongst my piers for any other media I don't really know.

No! I don't wanna!
Not low inhib enough for that tbh, the moment I open my mouth the type of girl gunning for a thuggish type black guy would immediately know that ain't me.