Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

latino, not latinx

• Thread starter latinocelhispanicel
  • Start date
latinocelhispanicel

latinocelhispanicel

Officer
★★★★★
For those that don't know since there's a shortage of latinos or most here tend to be low IQ, allow me to culture y'all:

It's "latino" not "latinx"
We don't like being called latinx. You may ask "why should I care"? For the same reason we don't like being called latinx: It's giving into the diversity, inclusion, and equity ideology of the woke left.

"latinx" = "I give into the woke left ideology" the x is literally a particle appendage for gender inclusivity. We don't believe in that transgender delusion. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.

latinx is more insulting than wetback

¡Ay, caramba!

I'm okay with the labels Hispanic/Latino, they are used synonymously like white/Caucasian

Yeah no I was wondering why tf people were adding ix here, of all places

For the last time putx it's latinx! Incels.is is a safe space for our LGBTQRSTUVWYXZ xisters such as @Cope_Time and @Azaylias .
Yeah no I was wondering why tf people were adding ix here, of all places
Because I like fucking with people and I know it gets under their skin.

For the last time putx it's latinx! Incels.is is a safe space for our LGBTQRSTUVWYXZ xisters such as @
Cope_Time
@Cope_Time and @
Azaylias
@Azaylias .
oh and @weaselbomber

I find it funny how it keeps being used irl though. Libs have ironically created a new insult

Ah yes, the racist liberal slur, Latinx :feelsLSD:

We stan our latinx queens

I just call them spics

latinx is a insult, it’s supposed to piss off Latin people

How are y'all fellow latinx muchachos

U know by making this thread they're just gonna do it even more on purpose bc it obv struck a nerve, right?

For those that don't know since there's a shortage of latinos or most here tend to be low IQ, allow me to culture y'all:

It's "latino" not "latinx"
We don't like being called latinx. You may ask "why should I care"? For the same reason we don't like being called latinx: It's giving into the diversity, inclusion, and equity ideology of the woke left.

"latinx" = "I give into the woke left ideology" the x is literally a particle appendage for gender inclusivity. We don't believe in that transgender delusion. Thanks for coming to my ted talk.
I didn’t know latino was gender neutral

shut the fuck up bigot. latinx they/thems rise up

For the last time putx it's latinx! Incels.is is a safe space for our LGBTQRSTUVWYXZ xisters such as @Cope_Time and @Azaylias .
literally shaking rn

Because I like fucking with people and I know it gets under their skin.
>For the last time putx it's latinx! Incels.is is a safe space for our LGBTQRSTUVWYXZ xisters such as @
Cope_Time
@Cope_Time and @
Azaylias
@Azaylias .

Just found out this one today. Ironic. It's always the libtards who's the most privileged, come up with stupid "savior solutions".

Just found out this one today. Ironic. It's always the libtards who's the most privileged, come up with stupid "savior solutions".
Great point in drawing the connection to incceldom because it's often those who haven't been subjugated to strata of non privilege that simply don't acknowledge the privilege they live in.

The only people still saying latinx is right-wingers taking the piss.

Only white foids say latinx