Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

latina girls VS white girls. what you prefer

latina girls VS white girls. which one you prefer ??

• latina

• white

Results are only viewable after voting.
The kissless

The kissless

Banned
-
latina girls VS white girls. which one you prefer ??
explain your poll choice please

Do you mean mestiza?

Obviously white.

Latinas are really cute (not foid worship post fag mods im the most based foidhater in this entire website)

in some latina countries, latinas look far superior, the hit all three points, pretty face big ass and big boobs
Okay. But I prefer nordic foids.

White is best race of foid by far

Physically they're both really appealing, but personality-wise I think I’d go with the latina, simply because they have more in common with me, also hispanic.

here are your latinas faggots

latinas, mixed race is a fetish for me. They're also slightly less trashy than modern white women :feelswhat:

Latinas because of bigger ass and less arrogant

Latina's like these?

30873574 8533223 image m 82 1594979809349

White is far better. Latina are ok when young but turn into goblina after 19.

I don't care any is good as long as they resemble how i look like and my hypotetical kid will look like me.Racemixing is a curse.

White Latina foids :ahegao::ahegao::heart::heart::heart::heart:

:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

:worryfeels:

Godammit why am I such a simp for certian foids sometimes? :feelsUgh:

Foidworship.IS

Us Hispanics are not a single race, but multiple races/ethnicities within a single Hispanic civilization. There are Caucasian Hispanics, just like there are black Hispanics, and amerindian Hispanics, and all kinds of racial combinations. I myself am a white skinned Latino, a Spaniard, I am a European. My family came to the western hemisphere directly from Spain after the Spanish American War. I have relatives in Spain.

Yep, I'm a Nigger Hispanic myself, my mother is as dark as people come, while my father had blue eyes and his skin was so pale that if he'd go to the beach he'd just turn red, step in the shade and be as white as paper again. After my mother he even dated Pinays (Asian Hispanics), some even had names with ñ. My ancestry also includes Indigenous Americans.

It always baffles me that people say "Latina's", yeah, obviously I'd want to fuck a Chinese Latina, but I wouldn't want to touch an African Latina. White Latina's are equal to non-White Latina's in every way. Only Americans view them as "a separate race".

if by latinos you mean spaniards, I prefer them to most nordics

Latinas. Attractive, big hips, big tibbies, sexy accents, good food, better dancers, good music, age better, etc.

White girls.
I'm Latino and I can't stand Latina bitches

Latina women are usually very annoying garbage.

White/Latina Beckies effortlessly mog Negresses.

Latina. A little spice doesn't hurt.

Both won't give me pussy so why would I even bother choosing:feelsbadman:

i have to add that hot latinas are much less stuck up and more feminine that white foids, you can say " i like your big boobs" straight to a latina and there's a much higher chance she won't get offended in any way than white foids

How about Texmex?
Seen some pretty ones out and about.

White, but Latinas are second best

Honestly they’re both good options. But (and I feel like I’m betraying my race) I’d choose latinas personally for the look of them. I have thing for girls who look a little ethnic (like mulattos and Latin girls) I don’t know why at all and I feel like a fetishicist for it but oh well

I'm a quiet guy, Latinas aren't like this that's why I go with white. Unlike foids I care about personality more at this point

Latinas are dirty, just like sheboons.
hot latinas like colombia and brazil, puerto rico, hot latinas are more humble and less stuck up than hot white foids, hot latinas take objectifying compliments better than hot white foids

either a white-looking latina or a latina-looking white:feelsmage: something along the lines of darker/brown hair, light brown skin and rather white facial features
the ugly latinas usually have too much indigenous or african blood

White. They're my own race.