Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Latina foids are some of the most evil

F

fastnbulbous

Major
★★★★★
Genuinely every single spic foid is violent and loud as fuck, they only care about partying to ugly inferior mexican music and they have no intelligence whatsoever, everytime i go out i observe they have no empathy towards anyone who is not a thug brown cartel member, living in this shithole makes me want to end it for real, there is NOTHING to enjoy here, it's like a primitive ranch filled with subhumans

agreed, they should be tossed into a bottomless hole

The absolute same could be said about any foid, spics are just dumber than normal people on average.

They also seem to have a thing for black guys although Latino guys and black guys have beef with each other.

blame spanish conquistadors for starting all this in the first place.

Fc5YULhakAEDaqe.jpg

Last edited:
Genuinely every single spic foid is violent and loud as fuck, they only care about partying to ugly inferior mexican music and they have no intelligence whatsoever, everytime i go out i observe they have no empathy towards anyone who is not a thug brown cartel member, living in this shithole makes me want to end it for real, there is NOTHING to enjoy here, it's like a primitive ranch filled with subhumans
are you hispanic?

who cares. if i cant have sex with women i dont give a fuck.

exact same opinion but for sheboons instead. everytime those apes screech I wish I could put a tranquilizer in them and shove them to zoo cages

They seem the craziest next to sheboons when they get angry.

They're an inherently cucked race, native women betrayed their men were creampied en masse by the Spaniards.

The absolute same could be said about any foid, spics are just dumber than normal people on average.
All w0men are trash.

I can say the same thing about slavic w0men, all w0men today twerk like apes for chad.

But still smarter than Africans. The behaviour described in the OP also applies to Blacks.

They also seem to have a thing for black guys although Latino guys and black guys have beef with each other.

Because they fight over toilets. There is this Colombian toilet at a shop, whenever my Tyrone cousin visits she only speaks Spanish with him and gives him tonnes of free stuff, she never addresses me in Spanish and always acts hostile towards me.

The main difference between us is looks.

I need a latina mami :feelscry:

One of the many reasons why my country is extremely femicidal

If men had a super low sex drive they'd hate beaners

Latinas are the most attractive imo

Definitely black they can fuck the best looking chads and shit on bm all day . While preaching blm and fucking chad they make the kids of the corn look like power puff girls
power puff girls GIF

every single spic foid is violent and loud as fuck, they only care about partying to ugly inferior mexican music and they have no intelligence whatsoever
living in this shithole makes me want to end it for real, there is NOTHING to enjoy here, it's like a primitive ranch filled with subhumans
As a Latino myself, I totally agree with this. I also think of Latinos around my as being subhuman. They’re very instinct-driven and party too much. Only care about having fun and are very noisy, rowdy, and obnoxious.

I wish that their Native American genetics would activate and make them submissive and self-controlled, just like how they behaved in the presence of the Spanish colonists who easily conquered and dominated them.