Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Latina Fever

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
I want to bury my gringo burrito inside a sexy Latina's taco and make nasty guacamole. :feelsjuice: :feelsdevil::yes:

Try Jenny from the block

Go back to your noodlewhores, gringo

Give me tatar waifu :reeeeee:
Thumbs b c f7860e9e94ca82c2eb4f7902936543a9

I want Mexican gf so badly, I wanna coom in their pussies and make half beaner kids.

Most latinas here in NYC are fat and ugly goblinas, even the young ones. I don’t get this obsession, I haven’t seen that many latinas who aren’t Stacy or Becky tier outside of the Latina whores I see

Most latinas here in NYC are fat and ugly goblinas, even the young ones. I don’t get this obsession, I haven’t seen that many latinas who aren’t Stacy or Becky tier outside of the Latina whores I see
This is not about latinas. Most foids are not the pretty ones as such, which we have become accustomed to wishing for. Most foids are average to below average by that standard of expectation.

You should slay easy in NYC. The black pill doesn't exist there.

You are also enticed by slim twenty-something Boricuas?

1 Costa

They are decent, though not necessarily best.

You should slay easy in NYC. The black pill doesn't exist there.
You're kidding right? Doesn't matter if the Blackpill doesn't exist, as in the whole place is a seething pile of bluepilled thinking. The rules of the Blackpill are still at work sexually speaking.

Is that a joke? It’s the worst place on the planet to be a trucel :reeeeee:
I thought the worst place to be a truecel was Billings, Montana

Cartel thug only

Papi chulo only :feelskek:

When I was in NYC I saw plenty of enticing Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.

The only group that has >66% ugly women are currywhores and sheboons.
In which part?

They have a disproportionate number of high tier Beckys but I find the domineering attitude, nagging and dumbness of spicfoids to be quite off-putting. Even more than other foids that aren't sheboons.

Billings, Montana
No. If you're set up to NEET in a small town in America, consider yourself lucky. If you are trying to live in a big city in the US as an Incel with little to no help, it's over.

When I was in NYC I saw plenty of enticing Puerto Ricans and Dominicans.
You can look at the menu but you're never eating.
The only group that has >66% ugly women are currywhores and sheboons.
Mmm. Not exactly...

Anyway, doesn't matter. You live in NYC as an Incel, you either have a lot of money and job and are high performing as fuck, and mid-high smv, blue-collared and mid-high smv, or you wither away fast and end up in Central park as a bum. FYI Central Park bums are live lavish lives compared to homeless in India.

Last edited:
85 IQ cabbage picking spic, no thanx.

Exactly @Hokmacel

I'll give you this, as a gringo myself if I couldn't find a white foid then Latino would be my first next choice. They got some damn sexiness going on there even though they can be overly 'cultural' and by that I mean they have such huge families the kids sleep in drawers

I want to bury my gringo burrito inside a sexy Latina's taco and make nasty guacamole. :feelsjuice: :feelsdevil::yes:
No sexy Latina for you buddy boyo; however, this fine specimen is willing to marry you:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

20BA4FBA 3CCC 4902 ACF2 7009257EBA6A

If you understand the demographic situation in America especially in the west coast, southwest, or the south, you should know that your chances of ascending with a Mexican foid are higher just because there are so many more of them.

You don't have to go overseas. You just have to risk your life in the barrios all over the American west coast, southwest or south. Hispanics are low inhib. There are Mexican majority cities all over CA. Salinas, CA being a major one.

Mexican americans are very poor though. Even poorer than black americans I believe. There is very real resentment in their community towards Asians and Whites who are on average, much more well off. They are aware that they take on undesirable jobs. On one hand, they see a white or asian person in their neighborhood and they treat them better but at the same time, hate them. That is why as ricecels trying to ascend living near them, you gotta be careful.

There were racewars in soCal and smaller ones in northern california where latinos chased out blacks. Some of it involved the fact that a lot of black dudes were dating latinas in noticeable numbers.

Last edited:

I wish I could fuck big booty Latinas :feelsbadman:

I wish I could fuck big booty Latinas :feelsbadman:
I have so many bookmarked on IG for fap. I am willing to bet I have rounded up the best quality IG whores on the net. Latina and White.