Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Latest most annoying thing about normies in my office

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I got into a debate with several normies about how horny women are. Which I was arguing that although there definitely are some women who are horny and like a lot of sex.. most women don't seem particularly interested in sex most of the time.

The evidence I gave for it was on Tinder any woman could log on and have 100 Chads to choose from tonight, and every night. Yet few women do that in fact there are 4 or 5 men for every woman on Tinder, and most of the women on Tinder appear to mainly be attention whoring.

All the normies were acting like ALL of their past girlfriends were totally into sex and they were having sex constantly.. (yet none of these normies are with those women anymore)

I said how can it be that most guys I know are either single all of the time or single most of the time.. if all women are out there screwing guys constantly.

Then the normies were trying to act like no you are wrong bro.
Thats another question I have for normies. If ALL of their past girlfriends were so hot and horny, and the normie was fucking her brains out every night, and she and the normie were loving it.. Why did 100% of those girls leave all of these normies?

Now idiot normies have another explanation for this. Normies claim with a straight face that it was them who left the girl.

But if the girl was so pretty, so smart, loved sex all the time with the normie.. it raises the question why the Normie left?

Last edited:
You can't talk about blackpill with normies. Don't do it.

You can't talk about blackpill with normies. Don't do it.

Good point.. you know sometimes we criticize guys here who aren't fully blackpilled. But normies way over 99% of people its just mind boggling how their beliefs are so far off from reality. I would think they are talking about a fictional alien planet or something.

You know as I got further into science I realized almost all of science normies believe in is also just some fictional thing that makes no sense.

Like for gravity if it was a pulling force, wouldn't all the planets and the Sun just end up pulled into each other? But normies believe that two objects being pulled towards each other would not end up pulled into each other. Instead normies believe the objects would orbit each other.

Last edited:
Defecate in their lunchbox

I got into a debate with several normies about how horny women are. Which I was arguing that although there definitely are some women who are horny and like a lot of sex.. most women don't seem particularly interested in sex most of the time.

The evidence I gave for it was on Tinder any woman could log on and have 100 Chads to choose from tonight, and every night. Yet few women do that in fact there are 4 or 5 men for every woman on Tinder, and most of the women on Tinder appear to mainly be attention whoring.

All the normies were acting like ALL of their past girlfriends were totally into sex and they were having sex constantly.. (yet none of these normies are with those women anymore)

I said how can it be that most guys I know are either single all of the time or single most of the time.. if all women are out there screwing guys constantly.

Then the normies were trying to act like no you are wrong bro.
Thats another question I have for normies. If ALL of their past girlfriends were so hot and horny, and the normie was fucking her brains out every night, and she and the normie were loving it.. Why did 100% of those girls leave all of these normies?

Now idiot normies have another explanation for this. Normies claim with a straight face that it was them who left the girl.

But if the girl was so pretty, so smart, loved sex all the time with the normie.. it raises the question why the Normie left?
How did you get into such a debate in the first place? Did they just ask you randomly or were they talking to you and suddenly changed the subject to being about women?

How did you get into such a debate in the first place? Did they just ask you randomly or were they talking to you and suddenly changed the subject to being about women?

Good question I can't even remember how it came up. But the normies were all smiling when it came up and knowingly saying how much all their ex-girlfriends were into sex.

It honestly makes me doubt that normies even were having sex at all in these relationships, that they didn't notice the girls were less into sex than them.

I was already suspicious because out of all these normies and all their ex-girlfriends there are no children(although the girls might have children now after they left the normie as I dont' see them after that). Even when the normie is a 20 something and his girlfriend is in her 20's and they've been together for 5 years and still no children.

I know the normies will just say always the girl is on birth control. But that means the girl has no maternal instinct in her 20's.. yet we are to believe the normie that the girl has a raging sex drive? And also the normie claim that ALL their ex-girlfriends had equally very high sex drives?