Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Latest dream

• Thread starter Saigon Depression
  • Start date
Saigon Depression

Saigon Depression

insane
★★★★★
I wouldn't like to label it as suifuel, ragefuel or cryfuel, because it was neither of these, more like sadnessfuel. You know what I mean.

I just had a 2-hour late afternoon sleep.
In my dream I was a university student in my late teens/early twenties. I just got into a relationship with a cute, 6/10 blonde Becky, what I imagine a college sweetheart would look like. My dream was kind of fast-paced and blurry, so I don't remember much of it, but we were in an early stage, haven't had sex yet, but it was clear that there was mutual love and attraction between us.

It was late afternoon in my dream and I knew that my gf would come visit me. And I was prepared to ask her to spend the night at my place. And I knew she would say yes, because she loved me. I even told this to my sister, who was very nice and encouraging, saying that how good it is that I finally found a gf (IRL she is a mean bitch.).

I heard my gf's voice from downstairs. She has just arrived and I felt a kind of euphoria I haven't felt IRL in a very long time. I was excited to go down, give her a kiss and asking her to stay the night......

......and of course I woke up without even having to chance to make out with her. I woke up, lying in my bed, all alone, as always. For a countless number of males, this is an absolutely relatable and regular real-life experience. For me, well, I have a small taste of what this may feel like, but only in the form of a dream and very rarely.

I don't expect a lot of responses, but I needed to write this down, like I usually record some of my most memorable dreams here.

mogs me at having dreams