Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Later virgins

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
So today i was sitting in class and shit and i wanted some wifi to post on this forum. So i asked some whores to start a hotspot but they had no data :feelsjuice: same 3 whores from the library btw. So i told them what about that other whore and i pointed at one ugly fucking bitch (2/10) and they said that she is horrible and treats everyone like shit, so ofc i called her and told her to start a hotspot and she smiled and did, they were shocked because she was nice to me :lul: . Later virgins.

Ok, i didnt read:smonk:

5c4l7v8o94v61

Are u in algeria? Do the whores wear hijab or skirt

Chad moment. Show foids their place. :feelsokman:

You have schools in algeria? :feelswhat:

If i asked something from foids only thing they would give me is a rope.

She wants you

Women don’t operate like men do. They need constant validation. If she is ugly and not getting it from her female peers, you could probably train her to do what you want by giving her specks of attention.

Women don’t operate like men do. They need constant validation. If she is ugly and not getting it from her female peers, you could probably train her to do what you want by giving her specks of attention.
woman love attention , its a rare case that an womans ego isnt still imploded

gotta abuse the fact that it ( her Ego ) isnt imploded yet