Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Late stage LDAR: Simulating death

• Thread starter Deleted member 22999
  • Start date
Deleted member 22999

Deleted member 22999

5’4 Akechicel
-
It is 3:18 pm right now. I am going to sleep because I have nothing better to do or that I feel like doing. I am simply going to rot in bed for a while. I will effectively be dead except for eating and bathroom trips. My bed is now my casket. At least its a cozy one. I have this big stuffed shark I got as a kid that feels sort of like a person which is nice
1FDE9903 E6BC 4DB4 BBAF 113298CE5355

Mogs my bed into oblivion

It is 3:18 pm right now. I am going to sleep because I have nothing better to do or that I feel like doing. I am simply going to rot in bed for a while. I will effectively be dead except for eating and bathroom trips. My bed is now my casket. At least its a cozy one. I have this big stuffed shark I got as a kid that feels sort of like a person which is nice
View attachment 253430

cute shark. wish I had one to make love to

@MarriedAndLookin4Fun

nice I have a big stuffed pig that squeals when I squeeze it :feelsokman:

Fuark that bed mogs mine out of this world

View attachment 253430
Looks pretty comfy

At least you have a comfy bed. I slept in a tiny twin bed well into my 20s (incel trait btw).

Looks like a very comfortable bed OP.