Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Late 60s musicians try to lure runaway JB into sticking with them as a groupie/human fleshlight

Macrocephalus

Macrocephalus

Neoliberalism is why I don‘t have a gf
★★★

[SuicideFuel] because we'll never get to experience a prime teen boossy and pass her around like a joint

Not surprised

25tlh72t5ax21.jpg

brutal mogging

Not surprised
Yep, it was pretty common

In his 2005 autobiography, Scar Tissue, Kiedis recounts his sexual relationship with a 14-year-old Catholic school girl. Kiedis was 23 years old at the time; and after learning of her age, he proceeded to have sex with her again. He writes:

“The next day we drove to Baton Rouge, and of course, she came with us. After we got offstage, she came up to me and said, ‘I have something to tell you. My father’s the chief of police and the entire state of Louisiana is looking for me because I’ve gone missing. Oh, and besides that, I’m only fourteen.’ I wasn’t incredibly scared, because in my somewhat deluded mind, I knew that if she told the chief of police she was in love with me, he wasn’t going to have me taken out to a field and shot, but I did want to get her the hell back home right away. So we had sex one more time.”

Tfw no prime teen boossy :feelsrope:

Daily reminder women were always shit. Wonder what this whore is up to now?

Fuck that's seriously Suicidefuel. Imagine threesome with prime JBs who lust your chad cock. It's over for all of us.

@Mainländer :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I fantasize about this everyday tbh
Never going to happen for me. EVER
Also I read the comments section and it's pure BlackPill in action. The simps praising her looks and her personality brutal halo effect pill. And the whores blaming men as pedos. JFL people are so fucking NPCs. It's funny to even think about it.

BlackPill is the hidden knowledge which only a few people posses. I consider myself fortunate to be one of them.

All hail the BlackPill Jesus

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back