Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Last year I spent new years eve on this site

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
Yes, I did. Now the entire cycle repeats. I feel sort of nostalgic and sad at the same time how little things have changed since last year. A wake up call for most inkwells that most likely nothing interesting is ever going to happen in their lives. We were not meant for exciting lifestyle. This is our genetic destiny.

This is my 3rd new year spending here. Id rather spend it here with you guys than with dumb normies.

This is my 3rd new year spending here. Id rather spend it here with you guys than with dumb normies.
been friendless so I have no other choice but even if i was invited somewhere I wouldn't have went anywhere. I simply just cannot relate to normies. I tried hard to fit in in the past but now its meh whatever.

been friendless so I have no other choice but even if i was invited somewhere I wouldn't have went anywhere. I simply just cannot relate to normies. I tried hard to fit in in the past but now its meh whatever.
Same. I havent hangout with others in years. I declined even when my cousins invited me over. I cant relate to normies talking about their kids, achievements and problems, fuck that. I would only sit there invisible dying of boredom while they have fun.

Same. I havent hangout with others in years. I declined even when my cousins invited me over. I cant relate to normies talking about their kids, achievements and problems, fuck that. I would only sit there invisible dying of boredom while they have fun.
thats also part of the reason why i wouldnt want to be around normies. Bragging and all of that shit. Normgroids talking about how successful their normie children are and what careers they pursue meanwhile I am a mentally unstable NEET who has nothing going on.

life is a sick joke :blackpill: we would have been the same if raised in a normal household and had positive upbringing. Not every subhuman is as insecure and autistic as us but we suffered too much so we can't function as normal humans now.

life is a sick joke :blackpill: we would have been the same if raised in a normal household and had positive upbringing. Not every subhuman is as insecure and autistic as us but we suffered too much so we can't function as normal humans now.
Yeah, i see not much different guys from me having a job, even wife and kids, its betabuxxing and shit but atleast they have a life. Every socialization scares me to death and i can only speak minimalistic like a robot. My spirit was crushed as a kid due to mentally ill crazy abusive parents and poverty. Im scared of the world.

Yeah, i see not much different guys from me having a job, even wife and kids, its betabuxxing and shit but atleast they have a life. Every socialization scares me to death and i can only speak minimalistic like a robot. My spirit was crushed as a kid due to mentally ill crazy abusive parents and poverty. Im scared of the world.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I used to hate gypsies since I raised in a gypsy shithole and I got bullied by them but I don't hate you.

:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels: I used to hate gypsies since I raised in a gypsy shithole and I got bullied by them but I don't hate you.
Not a problem brother. Many of them are obnoxious and can be thug jerks and act disrespectful and like bullies when theyre in group. I hate them myself.

The incel dream of attending a party with cheap alcohol and cheap women, i promise if i put you there youd quickly realize how empty that life is, eventually you realize nothing is worth your time. Perhaps skydiving or some stupid thing

Suffering is our destiny

Evil dream when you're oogling the weird nerds who bring their nintendo switch to school never tought i'd be jealous of their innocence, instead i just look scary, atleast i look scary and not scared. I wish for escape so i can enjoy doing meaningful time like reading in a beautiful place, perhaps georgia? Swimming by the day, reading, then working?