Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Last night I had a dream where a girl invited me over and let me fuck her pussy

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
In the missionary position. When I put my dick in there, her vagina felt warm and wet, as we fucked facing each other and looking into each other's eyes and she pulled me closer to her when we reached climax. I never felt so loved by a woman's touch in my life.

Then I wake up and realized it was only a dream that will never come true... :cryfeels:

Last edited:
You got to have faith brothercel
Dreams be like that. They're an ideal happiness like a fairy tale story of what you wish your life would be.

Dreams be like that. They're an ideal happiness like a fairy tale story of what you wish your life would be.
Not for me, it seems like nightmares happen irl only days or a few months after I have them. Good dreams also happen but they take so long. I really hate how fast nightmares happen

Not for me, it seems like nightmares happen irl only days or a few months after I have them. Good dreams also happen but they take so long. I really hate how fast nightmares happen
I don't get nightmares, or very rarely I do. Most of my dreams are either about nostalgia or things that I missed about childhood that I want to relive again, or something that I want to experience like being with a girl or walking down a beach or forest. It's all a very ideal representation of them.

I don't like missionary at all

I don't really have dreams like that anymore, I think back when I was maybe 12-14 I had sexual dreams sometimes and came during it and felt pretty real/great.

I had a dream where I was a grotesque sand nigger, woke up still a grotesque sand nigger.

sick cruel world where we are even taunted in our dreams. I honestly cant help but laugh at this joke called life . Wish I could remember my dreams, But I remember one vividly when I was real young, I had a crush on a girl and I kissed her and right after I woke up. I never experienced anything like it again.