Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel last night I dreamt I had sex with a white girl

T

Tenshi

Banned
-
God that felt so good, she was about my height and had a long, light brownish hair. I think we were in a church or something (we're attending someone's marriage) and we spent the whole time chatting. At the end her friends called her to go back home with them and I told her to come with me and she agreed, apologize to her friends and said she was coming with me. When they were gone I kissed her it felt like heaven :feelscry:

Needless to say I woke up eventually and remembered I am disgusting ethnic mutt.

I don't even dream about sex anymore. All my dreams with girls for the last 3 or so years have been me hugging, holding hands and maaaybe kissing them. That's how much my brain has given up

try microdosing shrooms if you want to have lucid dreams bro.

God that felt so good, she was about my height and had a long, light brownish hair. I think we were in a church or something (we're attending someone's marriage) and we spent the whole time chatting. At the end her friends called her to go back home with them and I told her to come with me and she agreed, apologize to her friends and said she was coming with me. When they were gone I kissed her it felt like heaven :feelscry:

Needless to say I woke up eventually and remembered I am disgusting ethnic mutt.
It’s over. If you’re an ethnic in America, i’d heavily advise you to leave before the race wars commences. Ethnics need to go back for their own safety before they get skinned alive by the RWDS.

Also, my personal preference regarding women is white or hispanic women.

@kt0_0

I don’t even have the ability to dream anymore. :feelscry:

I don’t even have the ability to dream anymore. :feelscry:
The only dreams that I have nowadays are fucking terrible nightmares or sleep paralysis episodes lol

I don't even dream about sex anymore. All my dreams with girls for the last 3 or so years have been me hugging, holding hands and maaaybe kissing them. That's how much my brain has given up
that's brutal :feelsbadman:

that's brutal :feelsbadman:
Try getting into lucid dreaming so that you can have nearly-realistic sex with any women of your choice in a dream.

Try getting into lucid dreaming so that you can have nearly-realistic sex with any women of your choice in a dream.

I often have lucid dreams but i dream autistic shit like spaceships and fantasy stuff.

And then you woke up and sadly was an inkwell. :feelsrope:

I often have lucid dreams but i dream autistic shit like spaceships and fantasy stuff.
I almost had realistic sex with a curvy, big-titted women in a lucid dream. But, the second that I was going to fuck her, I woke up:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

I've had that many times but the dream never seems to last, it always wakes me up

I almost had realistic sex with a curvy, big-titted women in a lucid dream. But, the second that I was going to fuck her, I woke up:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Try calea zacatechichi ( Dream herb ) Its 100% legal and enhances your dreams a shitton of times,But it tastes like shit.

I've had that many times but the dream never seems to last, it always wakes me up
Its over. But, I heard that with practice, you can combat that. With enough practice with lucid dreaming, you can still be in your dream for as long as you like.
I usually dream about my games or my online store. I can't even dream about women anymore.
kek. It over.

And wait, “my online store”. Are you talking about a gaming store that you like to browse, or do you actually own a online store? That would be pretty cool if you did tbh.

I just asked a retarded question, didn’t I.
Try calea zacatechichi ( Dream herb ) Its 100% legal and enhances your dreams a shitton of times,But it tastes like shit.
Sounds cool ngl. I might buy some online

I usually dream about my games or my online store. I can't even dream about women anymore.
brutal same here. my dreams are work related or video games jfl

I think out of the multiple dreams that I had sex, maybe 5 of those times were white girls. Actually, I think they were all the same girl.

It’s over. If you’re an ethnic in America, i’d heavily advise you to leave before the race wars commences. Ethnics need to go back for their own safety before they get skinned alive by the RWDS.

Also, my personal preference regarding women is white or hispanic women.

@kt0_0
damn, are things that bad in burgerland?

Yeah nigga! Killing spics and nigger will be the new national sport to replace football! Fuk you Biden!

Also, feels bad about the dream, brocel. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

no they aren't southerners are too low tesosterone to oppose ZOG even if they tried their best. also who's gonna risk losing money and food over race? the problem has long ways to go before race war or rich v poor civil war happens
Yeah nigga! Killing spics and nigger will be the new national sport to replace football! Fuk you Biden!

Also, feels bad about the dream, brocel. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:
massive cope

i hope that woman wasn`t slavic

I have no dreams anymore. It's over. I can't even manage to get laid in fantasy land.

I tried to have lucid dreams but I can't, I'm stuck in reality forever :feelsrope:

wish i could dream about having sex , i only dream about stressful shit in my life

sorry
chad only reality

Lifefuel.

I've never had a dream about sex. But I have very briefly kissed girls a couple times and it was fucking heavenly.

Lifefuel.

I've never had a dream about sex. But I have very briefly kissed girls a couple times and it was fucking heavenly.
I had a couple dreams like that before, too bad they are far and few between.

The best one, I remember, was not even anything sexual. I was simply going to college in the morning and this girl (who I think was my gf) was hugging me and touching me in such a passionate way that I indeed could only dream of.

I had a couple dreams like that before, too bad they are far and few between.

The best one, I remember, was not even anything sexual. I was simply going to college in the morning and this girl (who I think was my gf) was hugging me and touching me in such a passionate way that I indeed could only dream of.
:cryfeels: :feelsrope:

That’s nice. The girls in my dreams don’t seem to have a voice, and I can’t really seem to interact with them. I end up waking up if I try to get close and interact with them, but they seem to be talking amongst themselves but I can’t make out what they are saying.

i fucking hate dreams about sex because i always wake up before anything good happens

Dreammogs me. I always wake up before I even have the chance.

I’m 30+ now, and I genuinely stopped having those dreams at 14/15. I can’t even remember the last one I had.

@To koniec thoughts?

mogs me. if I haven't coomed that day I dream of talking to one of my oneitises and getting ignored and waking up horny :feelskek:

You're just masking this as a dream. This actually happened or similar didn't it 'Tenshi'?