SuicideFuel last night I dreamt I had sex with a white girl

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
71d 34m
God that felt so good, she was about my height and had a long, light brownish hair. I think we were in a church or something (we're attending someone's marriage) and we spent the whole time chatting. At the end her friends called her to go back home with them and I told her to come with me and she agreed, apologize to her friends and said she was coming with me. When they were gone I kissed her it felt like heaven :feelscry:

Needless to say I woke up eventually and remembered I am disgusting ethnic mutt.

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
118d 16h 35m
I don't even dream about sex anymore. All my dreams with girls for the last 3 or so years have been me hugging, holding hands and maaaybe kissing them. That's how much my brain has given up

N

Netzachcel

Banned
-
6d 35m
try microdosing shrooms if you want to have lucid dreams bro.

Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
15d 5h 23m
Tenshi said:
God that felt so good, she was about my height and had a long, light brownish hair. I think we were in a church or something (we're attending someone's marriage) and we spent the whole time chatting. At the end her friends called her to go back home with them and I told her to come with me and she agreed, apologize to her friends and said she was coming with me. When they were gone I kissed her it felt like heaven :feelscry:

Needless to say I woke up eventually and remembered I am disgusting ethnic mutt.
It’s over. If you’re an ethnic in America, i’d heavily advise you to leave before the race wars commences. Ethnics need to go back for their own safety before they get skinned alive by the RWDS.

Also, my personal preference regarding women is white or hispanic women.

@kt0_0

kt0_0

kt0_0

Captain
★★
5d 4h 55m
I don’t even have the ability to dream anymore. :feelscry:

Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

-
15d 5h 23m
kt0_0 said:
I don’t even have the ability to dream anymore. :feelscry:
The only dreams that I have nowadays are fucking terrible nightmares or sleep paralysis episodes lol

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
71d 34m
Gymcelled said:
I don't even dream about sex anymore. All my dreams with girls for the last 3 or so years have been me hugging, holding hands and maaaybe kissing them. That's how much my brain has given up
that's brutal :feelsbadman:

Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

-
15d 5h 23m
Tenshi said:
that's brutal :feelsbadman:
Try getting into lucid dreaming so that you can have nearly-realistic sex with any women of your choice in a dream.

N

Netzachcel

Banned
-
6d 35m
CheapCocaine said:
Try getting into lucid dreaming so that you can have nearly-realistic sex with any women of your choice in a dream.

I often have lucid dreams but i dream autistic shit like spaceships and fantasy stuff.

radishman

radishman

Overlord
★★★★★
142d 4h 52m
And then you woke up and sadly was an inkwell. :feelsrope:

Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

-
15d 5h 23m
Netzachcel said:
I often have lucid dreams but i dream autistic shit like spaceships and fantasy stuff.
I almost had realistic sex with a curvy, big-titted women in a lucid dream. But, the second that I was going to fuck her, I woke up:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
118d 16h 35m
CheapCocaine said:
I've had that many times but the dream never seems to last, it always wakes me up

N

Netzachcel

Banned
-
6d 35m
CheapCocaine said:
I almost had realistic sex with a curvy, big-titted women in a lucid dream. But, the second that I was going to fuck her, I woke up:feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

Try calea zacatechichi ( Dream herb ) Its 100% legal and enhances your dreams a shitton of times,But it tastes like shit.

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
308d 23h 51m
I usually dream about my games or my online store. I can't even dream about women anymore.

Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

-
15d 5h 23m
Gymcelled said:
I've had that many times but the dream never seems to last, it always wakes me up
Its over. But, I heard that with practice, you can combat that. With enough practice with lucid dreaming, you can still be in your dream for as long as you like.
gymletethnicel said:
I usually dream about my games or my online store. I can't even dream about women anymore.
kek. It over.

And wait, “my online store”. Are you talking about a gaming store that you like to browse, or do you actually own a online store? That would be pretty cool if you did tbh.

I just asked a retarded question, didn’t I.
Netzachcel said:
Try calea zacatechichi ( Dream herb ) Its 100% legal and enhances your dreams a shitton of times,But it tastes like shit.
Sounds cool ngl. I might buy some online

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
205d 17h 45m
gymletethnicel said:
brutal same here. my dreams are work related or video games jfl

gymletethnicel

gymletethnicel

Incel Cinematic Universe Reality 2021
★★★★★
308d 23h 51m
Transcended Trucel said:
brutal same here. my dreams are work related or video games jfl
beyond fucking over for us

Deleted member 21768

Deleted member 21768

Short-Fused Oldcel
-
117d 9h 9m
I think out of the multiple dreams that I had sex, maybe 5 of those times were white girls. Actually, I think they were all the same girl.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
71d 34m
CheapCocaine said:
It’s over. If you’re an ethnic in America, i’d heavily advise you to leave before the race wars commences. Ethnics need to go back for their own safety before they get skinned alive by the RWDS.

Also, my personal preference regarding women is white or hispanic women.

@kt0_0
damn, are things that bad in burgerland?

Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

-
15d 5h 23m
Tenshi said:
Yeah nigga! Killing spics and nigger will be the new national sport to replace football! Fuk you Biden!

Also, feels bad about the dream, brocel. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Scholar of Conciousness
★★★★★
205d 17h 45m
Tenshi said:
no they aren't southerners are too low tesosterone to oppose ZOG even if they tried their best. also who's gonna risk losing money and food over race? the problem has long ways to go before race war or rich v poor civil war happens
CheapCocaine said:
Yeah nigga! Killing spics and nigger will be the new national sport to replace football! Fuk you Biden!

Also, feels bad about the dream, brocel. :feelsbadman: :feelsbadman:
massive cope

thrash_monke

thrash_monke

Recruit
★★★
6d 8h 13m
i hope that woman wasn`t slavic

ropecell

ropecell

Recruit
★★
7d 18h 56m
I have no dreams anymore. It's over. I can't even manage to get laid in fantasy land.

Deadend

Deadend

Recruit
★★★
3d 14h 48m
I tried to have lucid dreams but I can't, I'm stuck in reality forever :feelsrope:

over4men

over4men

Recruit
★★★
11d 9h 21m
wish i could dream about having sex , i only dream about stressful shit in my life

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
71d 34m
Deadend said:
I tried to have lucid dreams but I can't, I'm stuck in reality forever :feelsrope:
damn...

WorldYamataizer

WorldYamataizer

Captain
★★★★
48d 14h 38m
sorry
chad only reality

incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
33d 7h 54m
Lifefuel.

I've never had a dream about sex. But I have very briefly kissed girls a couple times and it was fucking heavenly.

Tenshi

Tenshi

もういいよ
★★★★★
71d 34m
incelerated said:
Lifefuel.

I've never had a dream about sex. But I have very briefly kissed girls a couple times and it was fucking heavenly.
I had a couple dreams like that before, too bad they are far and few between.

The best one, I remember, was not even anything sexual. I was simply going to college in the morning and this girl (who I think was my gf) was hugging me and touching me in such a passionate way that I indeed could only dream of.

incelerated

incelerated

KHHTV Volcel
★★★★★
33d 7h 54m
Tenshi said:
I had a couple dreams like that before, too bad they are far and few between.

The best one, I remember, was not even anything sexual. I was simply going to college in the morning and this girl (who I think was my gf) was hugging me and touching me in such a passionate way that I indeed could only dream of.
:cryfeels: :feelsrope:

RollD20

RollD20

I just want handholding
★★★★★
100d 17h 54m
That’s nice. The girls in my dreams don’t seem to have a voice, and I can’t really seem to interact with them. I end up waking up if I try to get close and interact with them, but they seem to be talking amongst themselves but I can’t make out what they are saying.

InMyCellInHell

InMyCellInHell

Waffles! Where's my waffles?
★★★★★
29d 11h 6m
HenkkaH

HenkkaH

Recruit
★★
9d 17h 33m
Guykild said:
I think they were all the same girl.
Girl of your dreams, only in dreams. Brutal!

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
128d 21h 19m
WorldYamataizer

WorldYamataizer

Captain
★★★★
48d 14h 38m
i fucking hate dreams about sex because i always wake up before anything good happens

ldar_ricecel

ldar_ricecel

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 24yo KV
★★★★
44d 12h 58m
Dreammogs me. I always wake up before I even have the chance.

ThracianGladiator

ThracianGladiator

Balding blackcel.
★★
2d 14h 49m
Gymcelled said:
I’m 30+ now, and I genuinely stopped having those dreams at 14/15. I can’t even remember the last one I had.

PPEcel

PPEcel

Paragon
★★★★★
128d 21h 19m
@To koniec thoughts?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
146d 10h 21m
Gymcelled said:
mogs me. if I haven't coomed that day I dream of talking to one of my oneitises and getting ignored and waking up horny :feelskek: