Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Last good memory of a foid is some Jap streamer years ago

KetamineAddictYoda

KetamineAddictYoda

Yodacel
★★★★★
In the depths of my NEET-adjacent lifestyle during Covid-19 I spent thousands of hours on the internet with little human contact. One day while scrolling YouTube I was recommended a stream from some random Jap foid with 20 viewers. I couldn't read the Japanese title and never watched anything Jap related, so out of pure curiosity I clicked the stream. It was a girl my age just chatting. Tried to converse for a bit but we could barely comprehend each other. Still, she was excited to have an international viewer and very welcoming. There was no donation box, either, so it was genuine. Thanks random Jap foid.

she wants money btw

thats why female streamers and onlyfans are* so famous

Last edited:
thats why female streamers and onlyfans is so famous
They take advantage of lonely men and truecels so they can not only torture them but make a quick buck off it, disgusting init

Tales from NEET-adjacent lifestyle during Covid-19 :feelsjuice::feelscomfy:
I bought multiple fleshlights and one of those booty sex dolls. Parents discovered them searching my room.
My favorite fleshlight got moldy but I'd still use it.
I'd put water in the booty doll, slap it in the microwave and have the steam heat it up real good. Burned my dick once because the water was so hot.
The best nut I ever had was to some catgirl game with my booty doll. I'd set her on the edge of my desk and hammer away standing up. Literally fell to my knees in pleasure because my leg muscles gave way.

I bought multiple fleshlights and one of those booty sex dolls. Parents discovered them searching my room.
My favorite fleshlight got moldy but I'd still use it.
I'd put water in the booty doll, slap it in the microwave and have the steam heat it up real good. Burned my dick once because the water was so hot.
The best nut I ever had was to some catgirl game with my booty doll. I'd set her on the edge of my desk and hammer away standing up. Literally fell to my knees in pleasure because my leg muscles gave way.
Fascinating

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back