Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Last Friday night

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
Previous day I woke up at 8pm at night , then I said you know what my life is so fucking shit let me walk a little bit maybe hopefully some car will kill me or some thug will stab Me

While I was getting out I saw tons of people with their friends , one low Becky girl dressed as a slut was coming in my apartment at 12 am midnight, it seemed like everyone had fun and they were going back to their own places with their significant others ,I felt jealous

i started walking petted some cute cats and animals, then I saw again adult man with pretty woman with them walking probably to their houses to have sex and shit

i even walked more to get killed or beaten to death by people , walked to dangerous places , while even they probably thought like man this guy looks dead there isn’t no meaning in killing a guy who’s already dead

I walked for 2 hours in Istanbul aimlessly to die

sometimes I cried and sat in a bank recording my messages to my family and to everyone

It was pretty fucking sad

That was my last Friday night

now it’s Saturday morning

I’ll probably sleep soon

maybe I’ll watch the Batman today

i wish my life was better

@Meus @Lebensmüder

@crestfallencel

mogs me being able to pet cats and animals without them running away

mogs me being able to pet cats and animals without them running away
They mostly run away tho, it’s cuz where I live is a piece of shit place, they don’t run in decent places, and I know how to handle animals , I like them

I would have killed you if i saw you petting animals

Holy fucking shit man. I’ve taken suicidal walks before too.

Previous day I woke up at 8pm at night , then I said you know what my life is so fucking shit let me walk a little bit maybe hopefully some car will kill me or some thug will stab Me

While I was getting out I saw tons of people with their friends , one low Becky girl dressed as a slut was coming in my apartment at 12 am midnight, it seemed like everyone had fun and they were going back to their own places with their significant others ,I felt jealous

i started walking petted some cute cats and animals, then I saw again adult man with pretty woman with them walking probably to their houses to have sex and shit

i even walked more to get killed or beaten to death by people , walked to dangerous places , while even they probably thought like man this guy looks dead there isn’t no meaning in killing a guy who’s already dead

sometimes I cried and sat in a bank recording my messages to my family and to everyone

I’ll probably sleep soon

you can fuck any hindu woman you want man! they all want any dick besides hindu one. just come to india you can even fuck the bjp ones.

you can fuck any hindu woman you want man! they all want any dick besides hindu one. just come to india you can even fuck the bjp ones.
If I have a chance why not

What is bjp

save money to plane ticket to india then go to college or library and fuck hindu women easy is as easy does mate
I really doubt this man I’m pretty ugly

I’ll probably sleep soon

Absolutely brutal.

Same whenever I go outside in evening I get to see happy couples, friends cracking jokes, kids playing, dogs fucking and whatnot.
I feel so alone whenever I see them especially couples holding hands of each other and laughing I feel like I should kill them:lasereyes::lasereyes: and to cope with this feeling I don't look at them.
Life sucks when you don't even have friends let alone girlfriend:feelsbadman:

Same whenever I go outside in evening I get to see happy couples, friends cracking jokes, kids playing, dogs fucking and whatnot.
I feel so alone whenever I see them especially couples holding hands of each other and laughing I feel like I should kill them:lasereyes::lasereyes: and to cope with this feeling I don't look at them.
Life sucks when you don't even have friends let alone girlfriend:feelsbadman:
Life sucks alone mostly extreme loneliness is bad